It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The movie THOR, the ANUNNAKI and Freemasonry brainwashing.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Someone could have made this movie with stick figures animated in a flip book, and you still would have 'found' references to some sort of Freemason brainwashing.

Though I do love the trolling of those whom have tried to educate you on where some of your references originate from.

Personally, I believe there's some credibility to some AA claims, and am completely open to the possibility. But you see, Thor in the Marvel Universe ties references to Norse mythology in such a fashion that hearing the stories of Norse gods from Marvel is much like hearing something after a long game of 'telephone'.

IMO you're clearly stretching, and finding the things you are because you want to.

However, to play into your indulgences, let me ask you this. What is it you believe this movie is brainwashing you into thinking/doing?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Originally posted by TopherWayne
You don't know what you're talking about. The way Odin and Asgard were depicted was very much the way Kirby drew them back in the day. The movie stayed very true to the comic in regards to Asgard.

edit on 11/17/2010 by TopherWayne because: (no reason given)

Perhaps YOU don't know that Odin, Thor, Loki and the "gods" of Asgaard/Valhalla, were not created by Jack Kirby or Marvel. They are original from Scandinavian cosmogony, and they were the SAME gods of Greek-Romans, Sumerians, Egyptians and Hindu, but with different names. They were nothing but ancient extraterrestrials.

I am well aware of the real Norse Mythology and that Kirby didn't create those guys, but Lee & Kirby DID create Marvel Comics superhero Thor, which they based on the god of the same name! SO the movie you seen had nothing to do with real mythology as it was based on Lee & Kirby's creations from their minds. Odin has been drawn many many times with horns! Just do a Google image search "Jack Kirby Odin" and you will see more drawings of Odin with horns than with wings. Same with Asgard, it was depicted for the most part the way Kirby drew it in the 60s complete with the rainbow bridge!

Man, sometimes a movie is just a movie! You can't convince the nuts though, they could see an illuminati conspiracy in the tube of chap stick sitting on their desk!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This thread has got me curious to see the movie now. I love secret societies. I miss the old one.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I just watched the movie tonight.

It was fun.

I did kind of feel in the end like certain images stuck to my mind.

By the way, do I in no way believe this movie has freemasonry behind it, but certain things did stick to my mind.

Things like: sky gods, coming soon, look in the sky, soon, help, sky

In fact I was thinking and thinking about it way after the movie was finished and found myself staring into the sky, and something would come down and help the whole lot of us 'lost souls',

So interesting.
edit on 29-8-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I didn't have to read this thread to notice the Frost giants/annunaki references.

It's actually kinda fun spotting it in entertainment now.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

By the way, do I in no way believe this movie has freemasonry behind it, but certain things did stick to my mind.

Things like: sky gods, coming soon, look in the sky, soon, help, sky

In fact I was thinking and thinking about it way after the movie was finished and found myself staring into the sky, and something would come down and help the whole lot of us 'lost souls',

So interesting.
edit on 29-8-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

That's so cool!

I know! I know! I'm not supposed to make short posts! But it was!

Atleast it got you to tap into something true

Haven't seen it yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

not only does he have a winged helmet. he also sees with his right eye.
now, some people say that odin is the anti-christ because he is one eyed, and so is the anti christ.
now let me be clear. as jesus gave his right hand, the anti christ gives his left hand.
odin sees with his right eye, where as the anti christ sees with his left eye, so leave odin out of this!

Odin would most likely be a pleiadian. that would make tons more sense. since pleiadians are the good ones.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ValhallaWarrior

I side with the OP. Aliens have always been the gods. Accept it.

It is funny you should mention Jesus losing his right hand. In Norse mythology the god of war Tyr (as in Tuesday) also loses his right hand while binding the Fenrir wolf he offers it up to make the wolf feel at ease and that he is not being tricked into being locked up. He is though and in anger he bites off his hand. Fenrir wolf binding sounds a lot like the "beast being chained in the pit". The Aztec war god is also missing a hand but is hard to tell which one from the pictures and I know little of Aztec mythology.

The scary part is it is confusing to tell what the exact play in the game of cosmic chess is but it appears we are being conditioned for the return of Odin, Annunaki King, what ever you want to call him. Just watch any of the illuminati and hip hop or pop videos on youtube. They are always covering one eye, it is even becoming the popular hair trend to cover one eye. They are also doing the pyramid over over one eye, and even have rams, and horns in the videos. It is just hard to tell who the good guy would be upon return Enki, Enlil, Anu, Innana...so much time has passed who knows what they would do with humanity since it is their world.

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Welcome to the adult world, junior!!

says the poster who casually states all ancient gods were ET's

love this place, lol

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Hi, I watched this movie many times and i think its fabulous movie so far. In-fact, The Thor, storyline of the movie is totally different from others which was released in this year....
Nila11

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Threads like this are why I've spent so many years on ATS.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Odin is Ra is Horus is Zues is Yahweh is Brahma. Its the same patriarch repeated the past four thousand years.
Thor is Apollo is Jesus is Vishnu is Horus The Young is Harpocrates. Its the same savior son.
Loki is Pan is Dionysus is Baphomet is Set is Shiva is Satan. The same dark trickster.

Its all Jupiter Saturn and Sun worship.
edit on 27/4/13 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I hate to drop in uninvited and comment irritatingly in opposition to your mockery, but I wonder - do you claim that masonry is an altogether positive force for good in the world, or do you concede that as with any well connected and yet widely dispersed group with fingers in many pies, that abuses may indeed occur?

I don't intend to come across as overly contrary, but your 'apologetics' for masonry is invariably rooted in mockery and never fails to deny all possibility that a proportion of persons amongst the fraternity are involved in abuses of power - some of which is rooted in the covert persecution of those who oppose them.

As noted in my other response to you in the other thread in which we are interacting, it is a Damn Silly Thing to unquestionably and universally defend such a vast range of people with different agendas and allegiances. Additionally it is somewhat immoral to openly mock people who disagree with you (even when the person involved knows little about the wide range of intents and purposes of the practitioners of the wide variety of different secret societies, perhaps labelling them all as 'freemasonry')

Interestingly enough, after commenting in only two threads regarding the certain errancy of blind allegiance to 'open to abuse' fraternities, certain subtle threats against the general wellbeing of my family have been made. By no means is that the typical experience of a person otherwise uninvolved with the interaction of such groups, and I don't claim it as such. For myself, threats of blackmail and the imposition of hardship are typical. - therefore regardless of your response, I respectfully withdraw from further interaction on the subject.

I trust you understand - I'm in a delicate position, and it's best not to ruffle too many feathers - particularly as some people who are members of such groups are seemingly favorably disposed towards myself and my family (though others are plainly not. ..)

All the best, FITO.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

Nonsense. Just had to point that out.

Calling YHWH equal to the beings known as Ra, Zeus, Saturn and the rest aaccording to their various epithets, is akin to calling the Sun equal to the grain of sand that merely scatters the emitted light of the celestial orb.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah
Odin is Ra is Horus is Zues is Yahweh is Brahma. Its the same patriarch repeated the past four thousand years.
Thor is Apollo is Jesus is Vishnu is Horus The Young is Harpocrates. Its the same savior son.
Loki is Pan is Dionysus is Baphomet is Set is Shiva is Satan. The same dark trickster.

Its all Jupiter Saturn and Sun worship.
edit on 27/4/13 by Mykah because: (no reason given)

Don't forget the Moon.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by Mykah

Nonsense. Just had to point that out.

Actually, it isn't nonsense. Spend about a decade studying comparative religion, comparative mythology, comparative mysticism, parapsychology, analytical psychology. Take some classes or just read the books. Then you'll see.

Just had to point that out.

edit on 27-4-2013 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
People invented Gods to explain things they did not understand like bad weather. People then gained science and understood things and Gods became myths. Then some people get interested in aliens and somebody decides to start making money off of that by re-writing history and making the Gods into aliens. Aliens that then went away around the same time people started figuring out that thunder was caused by nature and not by Thor smacking his hammer around.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
People invented Gods to explain things they did not understand like bad weather. People then gained science and understood things and Gods became myths. Then some people get interested in aliens and somebody decides to start making money off of that by re-writing history and making the Gods into aliens. Aliens that then went away around the same time people started figuring out that thunder was caused by nature and not by Thor smacking his hammer around.

Spend about a decade studying comparative religion, comparative mythology, comparative mysticism, parapsychology, analytical psychology. Take some classes or just read the books. Then you'll see what utter crap your post is.

Just had to point that out.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

you can not really compare Norse and Sumerian mythology sumerian mythology is actually much younger and comes from a completely different mind set

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mykah

each pantheon is separate if you actually read the mythology they do not line up at all if you
take in to account there personalities and individual life stories

edit on 17-6-2013 by truthontheloose because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join