It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show your colors! What is your favorite football team?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I just checked the Niners schedule. It isn't out of the question that they could be the #2 seed in the NFC come play off time. Niners/Packers in the Championship game? Just like the good ole days of 15 years ago?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OMG....so, I had the worst day in NFL picks history; however, I will take my medicine....my cowboys won!!! AND the Deadskins lost!!! A perfect day in my book!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

You and me both with bad picks today!!! At least my Saints are kicking @ss tonight!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Did any of you watch the Saints/Colts game Sunday night? Saints 62 Colts 7
MAN I love watching Brees throw that football. He had a near perfect game.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Who stole who?

Go Dawgs!

Reply to StealthyKat:

Oh, I saw that game--well most of it--I love the Saints and they were just *too good*. Ended up fallin' asleep in the second half...
edit on 28-10-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK, on NFL.com they are discussing who is the 2nd best team in the NFC, after the Pack of course. The Niners are getting no love even though they are 6-1. Yeah, they weren't that good this weekend coming off the Bye but still beat the Browns who were 3-3. These annalists are talking about the Saints, with a lesser record. The Eagles which the Niners have already beaten in Philly:

www.nfl.com...

Even the Giants. I'm looking forward to this week where my boys got to Wash. Well, not so much that one as the week after when they play the Giants. After that there is only the Ravens, Steelers and 5 games against NFC West teams. What will it take to prove this team is a contender?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Mark Flinchez... LOL

This was late in the 4th qtr vs the bills 11/6/2011

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
May I make a suggestion? Maybe some are unaware of a Thurs. game. If they miss tonights game can they still post their pics for the rest?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
May I make a suggestion? Maybe some are unaware of a Thurs. game. If they miss tonights game can they still post their pics for the rest?

I'm not opposed to that idea. Although, I did make it very clear, 2-weeks in advance, that picks should be submitted on Thursdays for weeks 10 through 16. BUT, that being said, I have no problem with those that submit their picks before Sunday's first kickoff.

Let's see if anyone else chimes in. If nobody opposes, then we can go that route.

EDIT: on second thought, I am opposed to the idea. My reasoning is that those who submit their picks late have an unfair advantage of getting the latest injury reports before making their final decisions on their picks; whereas, those of us who have already submitted our picks do not get that opportunity.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That makes perfect sense.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I admit that I am a fan of the "Steel Curtain" and have been for years.

I do have a friend that is a huge fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I agree with you, everyone has the same deadlines. I missed getting week one picks in so I am down an entire week but I am doing this for fun. The only other option would be to throw out the Thursday game or allow edits before the the start of Sundays games so anyone can change a pick if they choose.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Go PACK Go~!~
8-0 8 down 8 more to go

Fear this man!!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Go PACK Go~!~
8-0 8 down 8 more to go

Fear this man!!

I'm with you...he is fascinating to watch!

But, I also love this man!!!

Beauty + Brains = He's almost too intelligent to be an NFL Q'back...and I can't believe the 49'ers passed him up!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju
Go Bears!!!!!

Yeah baby

Here,just for you

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here's a prediction. Someone will win the AFC West.
At 3-5 the Bronco's still aren't out of it. Kinda like the NFC West last year.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Watch for a week one win against the patsies!

You heard it here first.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Can we NOW say the Niners are for real?

I posted this on another board:

The Niners may actually get the first seed in the NFC. Check out their schedule and GB's. Aside from the Steelers and Ravens, we've got 5 games against the NFC West. The Pack have a harder row to hoe. Much harder. Da Bears and Da Lions. GB isn't going to win out. AND it's not like the AFC North is what it was. This could be a golden year. See Bucaneers, Ravens of a decade ago. My thoughts?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The 49ers leaning on a softer schedule?
SAD!

The Packers dont need a soft schedule,they have more than proved they can play with anyone.
The entered the playoffs last year as a 6 seed.

Beat the Eagles at Phil.
Beat Atlanta at Atlanta.
Beat Chicago at Chicago.

Won the Superbowl against the Steelers.

So take the soft road into the playoffs,and prepare to get smashed by a legit contender.
GO PACKERS~!~

And in case you forget what the Packers did last year,,,heres a reminder.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Wrong. The Niners had their hard part of the schedule early and went 8-1. The loss in OT. Unless they can get knocked off at home I look forward to the Packers in the Championship game. Which might actually be played at Candlestick.

ETA: What I'm worries about is a lack of competition that may allow for them to fall. I don't see Jim allowing that and we DO play both the Ravens and Steelers to keep us on our toes.

edit on 15-11-2011 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join