It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Secret Service Secrets- Wow....Just....Wow.

page: 8
29
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I found this to be very interesting until he mentioned george w. Bush to be the most inteligent and disiplined of all the presidents! To me that sounds like BS! just another person trying to convince people to vote to what he believes in!




posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I had to stop at ...
"The agents unanimously described George W. Bush as the most intelligent....."

That's all I needed to hear to know this is just infotainment.
edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)


Lol! Please tell me you are kidding! You didn't think that whole retarded cowboy act was real, did you? Oh no, that was all for public consumption. This man can speak more articulately than you or I, and I guarantee you he is knowledgeable on a ton of different subjects. A very highly intelligent man, just like the ss agents said. He fooled the whole country, actually the world, into believing he was just a hapless old fool going to war because he thinks God is talking to him. I'm sorry, you don't get where he got without being incredibly smart. Just look up some of his older speeches, before he was in the spotlight. You'd think he must've had a stroke to have his speech changed so dramatically... But nope, this man can act. That's all it is.



posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
wait a minute let me understand this...so President Bush was the smartest president the Agents have seen. however, this is the same guy who watched a hurricane churn slowly towards New Orleans and then watched it be destroyed. also the same guy who watched the real estate market and the private sector take a major nosedive and did nothing about it. is that the guy you are talking about?



posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Oh well hell, if Wild Bill said it, it must be true

so, to recap...
Democrats = scumbags
Republicans = salt of the earth

gotcha...moving on then.



posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I had to stop at ...
"The agents unanimously described George W. Bush as the most intelligent....."

That's all I needed to hear to know this is just infotainment.
edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)


Lol! Please tell me you are kidding! You didn't think that whole retarded cowboy act was real, did you? Oh no, that was all for public consumption. This man can speak more articulately than you or I, and I guarantee you he is knowledgeable on a ton of different subjects. A very highly intelligent man, just like the ss agents said. He fooled the whole country, actually the world, into believing he was just a hapless old fool going to war because he thinks God is talking to him. I'm sorry, you don't get where he got without being incredibly smart. Just look up some of his older speeches, before he was in the spotlight. You'd think he must've had a stroke to have his speech changed so dramatically... But nope, this man can act. That's all it is.


His university record tends to show otherwise. Just because dad opens the door doesn't mean you can preform.

His handlers though (puppetmasters) were cunning...the rove/cheney group indeed had a ruthless and clever agenda.



posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247
 


This rant seems over done if its just about Wild Bill's post, where he Didnt make all the assertions that you claim he had made. FLETC is in Glenco Georgia and is an "inter Agency" federal training center (I being a former graduate). As to the Federal Marshall's he said he thought they were better trained and better Law Enforcement officers than the Secert Service. I didnt hear him say he was a Federal or U.S. Marshall himself .. on the embedded U-Tube. Finally, as a U.S, citizen he is still entitled to his opinion how well informed his opinion is ... well each to his own.



posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
So wait a minute. We are supposed to keep drinking the coolaid? Republican and Democrat is the same thing. REGAN, BUSH ,CLINTON, or OBAMA no difference the Agenda is the same. These are officials elected by the elite, for the elite. Ask yourself when was the last president we had that was actually interested in serving the people not the elite. This guy is one of them. Remember he said his buddies gave him information. He hangs around with the Secret Service/SS.



posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
All I took from this was 'George bush is incredibly intelligent' and 'Vote for Ron Paul'



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind

lol george w., the most intelligent person they had every met? this guy is full of it, or those guys are just really dumb


Normally the same people who claim things like you did are the same people who claim George W. Bush is behind many conspiracies. You can't have it both ways, either he is behind some or many conspiracies and thus is intelligent or he is not, and btw, just because a person has a speech impediment, for whatever reason including because of taking prescription drugs, doesn't mean they are dumb...

Are we also going to start labeling people who have less than perfect grammar skills and call them dumb?


edit on 30-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I had to stop at ...
"The agents unanimously described George W. Bush as the most intelligent....."

That's all I needed to hear to know this is just infotainment.
edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)


There is a theory that Bush Jr. was so intellegent he was playing dumb...in which case you and many other have just been "played"...

which in my estimation is the only way to explain his appeared lack of intellegence but his obvious accomplishments, someone as dumb as he was (appeared) isn't as successfull as he was. Stupidity was an easy scapegoat that many people buyed into. People looked over a lot of "bush" because they passed him off as stupid...

The only way I can make reasonable sense of the "Bush Jr." presidency is to believe he was merely acting/playing dumb to avoid persecution and because it actually worked (bush is a free man and completely under the radar) makes me think it worked like a charm.


so he would have to play dumb in order to avoid persecution.. for being dumb? lol. i think we can check his track record and see how unintelligent he was. and if he was just playing dumb, it was to extend his wealth by stealing money from Americans and to get absolute power over the people.

you seem to forget

- it was bush who signed the patriot act into law, and voided some of our constitutional freedoms
- it was bush who endorsed the 800 billion dollar bailout (the biggest stick-up in history, for which you and your children's children will be paying for)
- he is a member of the skull and bones
- he created the 'terrorism' scare, making us all afraid of terrorists, telling us we 'must win the war against terror'. but that's impossible, to fight a war against terror/fear, he's was just playing on good American's emotions and sensitivities
- he led our soldiers into Iraq (where there have been many casualties). and for what? you guessed it, the same thing we are now involved in the Libyan war.. oil

does any of this ring a bell? wake up people!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I had to stop at ...
"The agents unanimously described George W. Bush as the most intelligent....."

That's all I needed to hear to know this is just infotainment.
edit on 27-8-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)


Lol! Please tell me you are kidding! You didn't think that whole retarded cowboy act was real, did you? Oh no, that was all for public consumption. This man can speak more articulately than you or I, and I guarantee you he is knowledgeable on a ton of different subjects. A very highly intelligent man, just like the ss agents said. He fooled the whole country, actually the world, into believing he was just a hapless old fool going to war because he thinks God is talking to him. I'm sorry, you don't get where he got without being incredibly smart. Just look up some of his older speeches, before he was in the spotlight. You'd think he must've had a stroke to have his speech changed so dramatically... But nope, this man can act. That's all it is.


why??????? why would he act dumb?

as for his speeches, my college political science teacher was a former political speech writer, can you guess what kind of job that is?

virtually no politicians write their own speeches



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by emptyOmind

lol george w., the most intelligent person they had every met? this guy is full of it, or those guys are just really dumb


Normally the same people who claim things like you did are the same people who claim George W. Bush is behind many conspiracies. You can't have it both ways, either he is behind some or many conspiracies and thus is intelligent or he is not, and btw, just because a person has a speech impediment, for whatever reason including because of taking prescription drugs, doesn't mean they are dumb...

Are we also going to start labeling people who have less than perfect grammar skills and call them dumb?


edit on 30-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)


did i say anything about his grammar? where do you get that? i think he is a dumb sock puppet for the elite, or if you will the powers that be. so yes, you can have it both ways



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The stories about Hillary have been told for years and also included her treatment of the State Patrol who saw to security when Bill was Governor of Arkansas. As far as the Secret Service members saying Bush was the most intelligent, they were around him 24/7 for eight years and I would tend believe them before I would believe someone that has never spent any time around him. After all he was the most powerful man in the world for eight years.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by emptyOmind
did i say anything about his grammar? where do you get that? i think he is a dumb sock puppet for the elite, or if you will the powers that be. so yes, you can have it both ways


People like you trash him because of his speech impediment, which could very well be caused by the prescription medications he was taking...

There are a lot of people who have some form of speech impediment, and yes some prescribed medications can cause some form of speech impediment, yet they are not dumb, but peple like you like to claim otherwise simply because you don't like the man.

Since most people like you who blame him are bad with grammar, and in general have bad writting skills then logic would dictate that if you think he is dumb because of a speech impediment, then those like you with bad grammar, and bad writting skills are dumb as well.

Capiche, or no capiche yet?

You shouldn't try to trash anyone because of speech impediment, or any other sort of impediment, even if you don't like that person simply because there are a lot of good people out there, and intelligent people, who also have similar impediments.

If you are going to bash, and trash away at someone, make sure you do it for a good reason.

The leftwing media, and in general leftwingers just take swipes at Bush Jr. because of his speech impediment, but for example when their idols, like Obama, make claims such as "there are 60 states in the United States of America" you hear/read nothing about it from the likes of the leftwing media, and leftwingers.


edit on 30-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
While I'd rather have Bush Jr. back instead of Obama, I have to say. It really seems like more of a hit piece put out by conservatives in an effort to bolster republican party line voting.

At the end, when he generalizes democrats as mean, nasty, disrespectful, etc. seals the deal for me. Sure, maybe all the democrats his buddies dealt with were nasties, but we are talking about politicians here, no matter which side of the isle.

And to be perfectly honest, I really don't care if the President is having sleepovers and smores with his security detail. I'm a little more concerned with how well he performs his duties. Bush Jr. was their favorite, while they hated the Clintons. Which presidency would you say was more effective at running this country? Well, that's a whole other topic. I'll rephrase because of my distinct doubt that the man himself has that much influence: During which presidency was the morale and feeling of well being of the general populace higher?



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
...
At the end, when he generalizes democrats as mean, nasty, disrespectful, etc. seals the deal for me. Sure, maybe all the democrats his buddies dealt with were nasties, but we are talking about politicians here, no matter which side of the isle.
...


Ask American citizens who have served in the military who is a better Commander in Chief for our Armed Forces, and the mayority will tell you Republican Presidents are. It is a simple fact.

Democrats tend to take large cuts to our defense budget, which trickles down to our sodiers, sailors/Marines, and Air Force personnel.

When that happens our Armed Forces tend to be undermanned, and even don't have the necessary equipment our military personnel might, or do need.

I believe it when WillBill says Democrats are nasty with secret service agents.


edit on 30-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If those Secret Service agents said George W. Bush was "intelligent", then obviously the Secret Service agents were complete morons.

Which just goes to show what a fool Wild Bill is for believing all of that drivel.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
If those Secret Service agents said George W. Bush was "intelligent", then obviously the Secret Service agents were complete morons.

Which just goes to show what a fool Wild Bill is for believing all of that drivel.


See what sort of responses we get? And such members want to make us believe they are intelligent for making such comments?...



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
If those Secret Service agents said George W. Bush was "intelligent", then obviously the Secret Service agents were complete morons.

Which just goes to show what a fool Wild Bill is for believing all of that drivel.


See what sort of responses we get? And such members want to make us believe they are intelligent for making such comments?...

Strawman much?

Who said I want to make people believe I am intelligent? So that's a false statement by you right there. DING

You lied because you have no argument against my statements. You lied so that you could mock a false picture you painted of me.

You lied because that's all you have.

See what sort of responses we get? Look who's talking.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Strawman much?

Who said I want to make people believe I am intelligent? So that's a false statement by you right there. DING

You lied because you have no argument against my statements. You lied so that you could mock a false picture you painted of me.

You lied because that's all you have.

See what sort of responses we get? Look who's talking.


You want to claim I lied when all you had for an argument is to claim that the secret service agents must be morons for what they said?...


You really think that me writing/saying your argument was not intelligent in the least when all you did was call the secret agents morons for what they said, and you think I lied?...


Perhaps you should think it over a bit...

edit on 30-8-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
29
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

log in

join