It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantly debunk project blue beam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Since "Project Bluebeam" is an extraordinary claim it requires extraordinary evidence to be proven.

So far, there has not been one shred of credible and verifiable evidence regarding "Project Bluebeam" that can be found anywhere.

That's how I know it doesn't exist and pointing laser pointers at things in the sky would be a waste of time.
edit on 28-8-2011 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Excellent idea. I ws thinking of buying green laser myself, to show some guys some constellations and stars that they usually dont know. But I never thought of using it against airplanes.

So far I have only seen airplanes, satellites, shooting stars. Satellites appear as yellow-white light dots moving in straight direction and you can see - higher than airplanes, Obvious proof of satellites. Airplanes have a red blinking light and also move in a line. Shooting stars appear as yello-white balls of light that do a rapid motion in the sky, then disappear, i.,e they burn out in the atmosphere. Just my observations from 2 nights ago.

Someone;s gotta try the laser thing when he sees a UFO (not a military helicopter or ariplane). Do use and report what happens. I bet nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

hey sorry about all of that. Im a not a good thread host. my OP was actually meant as a slight joke. Since I do not believe in project blue beam, but see people freaking out about it. I thought it was an amusing possibility that a 20-30$ laser pointer could debunk the whole thing.

That was all really, didnt really expect to get into airplanes and the bluebeam theory itself.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

....and I can be nitpicky lol Fellow canadians shouldn't fight, I know you didn't tell people to jump off a cliff but there's lemmings everywhere. Both bad form on our part. Cheers, and cool avatar btw

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You make an awesome point! I personally don't think people would believe it if it happens because of so many people talking about. If it ever happens, people would automatically assume it's Project Blue Beam or another type of government conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: OUNjahhryn
reply to post by Emeraldprophet

seriously everyone, im not talking about pointing lazers at airplanes. I'm leaving this thread as it was instantly side tracked. i'll come back later and see if anyone is actually discussing what I proposed.

Well, your proposal is sort of silly. Actual UFO sightings are quite rare. I don't think everyone is going to start carrying around a green laser pointer in their pocket in the off .0000001% chance they actually encounter an aircraft that they 100% can identify as NOT being a conventional craft.. as you wouldn't want to do so, unless you were that certain.

Bluebeam is silly anyway.. you don't need a laser pointer to prove it is ridiculous. The mere fact an incredible amount of phenomena have been blamed on Bluebeam proves it is a fantasy. The things I've seen blamed on Bluebeam include global warming, 9/11 "fake" planes, weather (including hurricane) manipulation, UFO sightings, cause buildings to explode (again 9/11) et al. It is laughable.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join