It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantly debunk project blue beam

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Okay, ill help out then. For those in australia that have portable laser pointers banned, you can still buy and import a laser module, and I believe customs won't bother you about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
As someone who's had some hands-on experience with holography I know the idea behind "Project Bluebeam" (which doesn't exist) is completely and utterly preposterous.

As the other posters above have said it's not a good idea to point lasers at the sky at things you can't identify.

How do you know that (project bluebeam) does not exist? Please tell me how you know.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Its amazing to see the amount of Project Blue Beam and D4rk Kn1ght threads getting started at the moment. All have one thing in common, lack of knowledge of the proposed subject.

respects
edit on 27-8-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeramie
I would say the brightness of the holographic images would make it impossible to see a laser beam. When/if Project Blue Beam is implemented, it is supposed to be quite a dazzling display.

thats a good point! my thinking is that blue beam would be a wider projection, whereas a laser is super concentrated. even if you cant see it all the way through, im sure you would be able to tell weather or not its solid.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I hope this isn't too far off topic, and someone might have mentioned it before but: What if Project Bluebeam is the lie? What if "they" are fabricating this story of a fantastical light show to plant a seed of doubt in a vocal minority for when the aliens actually do invade, or the Rapture happens? What if, by talking about Bluebeam right now, we're actually pawns in some sick game?! HOLY HELL! I'm getting out of here, guys.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

Its amazing to see the amount of Project Blue Beam and D4rk Kn1ght threads getting started at the moment. All have one thing in common, lack of knowledge of the proposed subject.

respects
edit on 27-8-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

that wasn't really showing "respects" but ok. could you elaborate on your knowledge. if my idea is invalid please tell me why.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldprophet

haha I have also thought of that! Its like that south park episode where the government says "we make the conspiracy theory's because we need people to think were capable of doing crazy things" or something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

oh the classic "as someone with tonnes of experience, and no proof or contribution, you should all believe me, even though Im too lazy to elaborate on either my experience, or the subject itself"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is possibly one of the scenarios you can do when you see an UFO. But I don't believe in the Project Blue Beam bullcrap. It was all based off of a recycled Star-Trek script. People would believe anything that would be thrown at them. Unless you are very Intelligent and have a low Ignorance level.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by themegaoverlord

I honestly dont believe in project blue beam. I just dont believe our military's are that smart. if they cant beat third world countries in the desert. they cant do project blue beam...

but with that being said, IF people are worried. i think a simple laser pointer can solve their woes and worries. Was just trying to help those who are actually concerned about the subject.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Some people on here have no common sense, thanks for the post mate good idea with the laser pointer,lets just hope it doesn't come to that though.
Dont mind the knob telling you not to point it at planes he is my nanny

"topherman420"

This isn't very good advice for the sole reason that it can get you jail time and/or fines if you are pointing that at an aircraft. It's reach is far enough to flash in the cockpit and endangering the people on board that flight.

edit on 27-8-2011 by muSSang because: Beer = bad spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've got an easier way...

Wait until the moon, stars, sun, birds, plane, helicopter, blimp, satellite, ISS, cloud etc etc passes through it.

Project bluebunk is a load of crap, you can't fool the world by projecting a hologram into the sky, not when it's full of the above mentioned things.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muSSang
Some people on here have no common sense, thanks for the post mate good idea with the laser pointer,lets just hope it doesn't come to that though.
Dont mind the knob telling you not to point it at planes he is my nanny

"topherman420"

This isn't very good advice for the sole reason that it can get you jail time and/or fines if you are pointing that at an aircraft. It's reach is far enough to flash in the cockpit and endangering the people on board that flight.

edit on 27-8-2011 by muSSang because: Beer = bad spelling

Knob? Nanny? Had enough beers yet?

And yes I completely agree, there's little common sense or logic here and around the globe. My whole point in wording threads correctly....ie the thread in which idiots went out looking directly at the sun on the word of one who thought of an idea.
edit on 27-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

A guy went out of his way to give people some helpful advice to have someone lecture him on how you shouldn't point laser at airplanes..... makes me get my knickers in a knot hahah.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by muSSang

Helpful in what way? You won't settle the fears of the gullible by saying "this is how you do it, but don't" because they will do it, and point them at things that skeptics clearly see as a plane because what they see is deluded and geared to their beliefs.
The motto of the site is deny ignorance, and pointing out that doing this can potentially do more harm then good, is only adhering to it.

edit on 28-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

did you listen to that stare at the sun guy and now your jaded?
did i tell you to do anything? no, i made a suggestion that may prove helpful in a hypothetical situation..and did I tell you to point lasers at airplanes? no. has this airplane discussion gone on long enough? yes.

if you are still upset, start a thread about the risks of using a laser pointer. link it to this one if you want.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

haha excellent, I dont believe bluebeam is possible either. maybe in another 100 years...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

I was replying to the reply to my post sorry if you didn't want to hear it again. And I did not say that you directly said that, I emphasized that there are those out there that are gullible and no matter what directions you give them or what do's and don't list you compile, you can't cure stupid.
I bring up the sun guy because after seeing that thread, I couldn't believe people would go out and voluntarily "check" it out to see if they saw the same thing.
If you can't see my logic, or think that im attacking you I apologize, but I have a right to bring up my opinion and the facts and to rebuttal any who reply to me.

Instead of derailing your thread attacking every one of my posts, how about adding to the "deny ignorance" and maybe start adding things to debunk project blue beam (since you are a skeptic apparently like myself), I am quite sure you will find something other then just using a laser pointer hypothesis.
The most logical explanation I have found for project blue beam, is that it was a script that was originally produced but never used and later used in a TNG episode: "Devil's Due" Star Trek TNG

Forgot to add the steps of project bluebeam and how the episode correlates:

Steps to Project Blue Beam

edit on 28-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If I had to give a gold medal to the stupidest conspiracy theory, Project Blue Beam and Chemtrails would have to have a mud-fight for the tie-breaker.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

My apologies for mistakingly replying to you and not putting up an open post...it was not meant, late and tired.

respects to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join