It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instantly debunk project blue beam

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
There have been a lot of discussions on here about the possibility for project blue beam. If you are worried about not being able to distinguish real from holographic. I have the answer for you.

a very very very simple answer.

Get yourself a green lazer pointer. 50mw would be enough. I'd get a 100mw just to be on the safe side. the beauty of a green lazer pointer is that you can visibly see the beam. unlike cheap red lazer pointers that I use to play with my cats.

If you see a massive ufo or something of the likes in the sky. point your lazer pointer at it. if you can see the lazer travel through the object. its a hologram. now, this wont save you from a "false-flag" staged attack. but at least you'll know who's responsible.

oh. and if someone suggests "if its a real alien ship and you point a lazer at it they may take this as a hostile action and shoot back"

- if they kill you for pointing a light at them, they probably came here with the intention to kill you anyways.

anywho... you should get a green lazer, than relax knowing your $20-30 will instantly debunk a possible blue beam scenario.

your welcome.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This isn't very good advice for the sole reason that it can get you jail time and/or fines if you are pointing that at an aircraft. It's reach is far enough to flash in the cockpit and endangering the people on board that flight.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Interesting. Thanks.

I also read on another forum that if it's a false flag they won't bring down the electricity grid because they will want to scare everyone through it being seen on TV. If it's a real attack, any intelligent beings would bring down the electric grid.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

This , although perfectly capable of doing as you say , is also capable of getting you in serious trouble with the authorities. Pointing lazers at airborne targets is a very hazardous habit, because in the unfortunate event of one misidentifying a planeand doing so, one can be arrested for terrorism. A green lazer can dazzle pilots if it strafes over the cockpit, and dependant on the circumstances may cause a crash, a near miss, or serious damage to the pilots eyesight, robbing him of his livelihood.

I would suggest using EXTREME caution if seriously considering this or any similar action.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by topherman420
This isn't very good advice for the sole reason that it can get you jail time and/or fines if you are pointing that at an aircraft. It's reach is far enough to flash in the cockpit and endangering the people on board that flight.

well obviously dont point it at an airplane.... I'm talking about project blue beam here not little lights in the sky. I meant for a serious unidentified sighting. like. huge craft. im sure blue beam, if true, will be trying to look as alien as possible.

guess i should put a warning up "dont point at airplanes"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Still dangerous advice to those with no common sense. How many people out there mistaken aircraft for alien UFO's? There are those that will be pointing green lasers at everything hoping to get a glimpse of the infamous "project blue beam" which has yet to be proven.

Thought I would mention that thread where a guy posted his experience of looking directly at the sun and seeing two suns when he closed his eyes....people actually started to do this....seriously, people have no common sense sometimes, gotta be careful with them.
edit on 27-8-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
As someone who's had some hands-on experience with holography I know the idea behind "Project Bluebeam" (which doesn't exist) is completely and utterly preposterous.

As the other posters above have said it's not a good idea to point lasers at the sky at things you can't identify.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
why do you assume lasers? after the norway spiral I would have thought it was obvious it has nothing to do with lasers..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

sorry guys I completely missed this part of the subject I guess. I've been watching the sky for so long that identifying airplanes, helicopters, and satellites is second nature.

I forget that people still don't have that experience sorry.

yes, use extreme caution with your laxer pointer. it has the power to pop balloons, cause plane crashes, and seriously damage your eyes if used recklessly.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Still dangerous advice to those with no common sense. How many people out there mistaken aircraft for alien UFO's? There are those that will be pointing green lasers at everything hoping to get a glimpse of the infamous "project blue beam" which has yet to be proven.

Thought I would mention that thread where a guy posted his experience of looking directly at the sun and seeing two suns when he closed his eyes....people actually started to do this....seriously, people have no common sense sometimes, gotta be careful with them.

oh calm down im not telling people to point lasers at everything in the sky ok. if you point it at an airplane and get arrested, its your own fault. Its not like im suggesting you shoot a gun at it and see if the bullet goes through.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Isn't the fear of laser pointers used on planes not because of blinding pilots, but because of laser guided missiles? I think the blinding is just an excuse.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Junkheap

this thread isn't about speculating weather or not it will happen, just how to deal with a scenario.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emeraldprophet

seriously everyone, im not talking about pointing lazers at airplanes. I'm leaving this thread as it was instantly side tracked. i'll come back later and see if anyone is actually discussing what I proposed.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Calm down? Im not hyped up im just instilling the fact of a lack of common sense on this site and around the world. Yeah they could get arrested, after blinding a pilot temporarily and killing everyone on board after it crashes. You can try and tell people "don't point at any airplanes" but you can't change stupid no matter how hard you yell at them.

I completely understand your logic and what you would use the pointer for, but even if it was an unintentional amateur astronomer mistake, it carries a heavy consequence, which is enough to maybe not even start pointing at things in the sky with lasers to begin with.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
because seeing UFOs is such an everyday even you have to go out and purchase a Laser to see what ones are real and what ones are fake. get a life

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Being prepared is a must. I am going to buy 3 tons of black caviar and mash it with 2 tons of strawberries, just in case the aliens come, and just in case they like black caviar strawberry paste. Never hurts to be prepared. I hope I got the proportion right.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by delbyd

get a life or get your kind of life?

aside from the blue beam scenario, lasers are just plain cool. if you don't want one, don't get one. excuse me while i go get a life, forgot to pick one up at the grocery store last night.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Calm down? Im not hyped up im just instilling the fact of a lack of common sense on this site and around the world. Yeah they could get arrested, after blinding a pilot temporarily and killing everyone on board after it crashes. You can try and tell people "don't point at any airplanes" but you can't change stupid no matter how hard you yell at them.

I completely understand your logic and what you would use the pointer for, but even if it was an unintentional amateur astronomer mistake, it carries a heavy consequence, which is enough to maybe not even start pointing at things in the sky with lasers to begin with.

with everything caution and discretion should be used. lasers are already for sale. not like im telling you to invent something that can kill people in airplanes. its already available for purchase. Im just annoyed because after two responses saying "caution should be used" I thought the matter would be dropped.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WideOpenSpace

nice, far off topic, contributes nothing to thread, hope you get many stars.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I would say the brightness of the holographic images would make it impossible to see a laser beam. When/if Project Blue Beam is implemented, it is supposed to be quite a dazzling display.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join