It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S DONE! IT'S OVER! Drug cartels OWN Mexico and government has NO BALLS to take them down!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Legalization will not happen without a war or major change in the US politics. Prohibition is about control and high prices. If someone were to leak who profits from the drug trade they would be in more danger than Snowden.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

If this were to be true, you just know that Mexicos tourism industry would be raking in the cash. U.S. citizens already flock across the border due to cheaper dental costs and other sundry items.

The sea-side resorts would make a killing...all without actual killing being involved.

They would become the New Amsterdam of the Americas. I would be curious as to how the talks between the governments and cartels work out. How they would tax and regulate the product.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by jrod

People need to insist this. I have never understood why anyone allowed the government to outlaw hemp. It would have inspired me to plant reams of it. The reason why people don't win is because they don't band together and all say No and all do the opposite.

But it will be legal. TPTB will be on their knees with tears running down their faces, equalizing and disclosing all.

The world is going to raise up.

posted on Jul, 26 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Companies like DuPont played a major role in the 20's and 30's, it was all about protecting their profits and snuffing out competition.

Legalization is moving forward but so is the prison industry.

Never under estimate the power of those who fall for the propaganda.
edit on 26-7-2013 by jrod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join