It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

african advancements

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
The Egyptians are Arabs they are not black. According to what I have heard Chirstianity, Islam, and Judasim started in the Mid.East. Mohamed was in Saudi Arabia, Jesus was in Palestine and Isreal, and so was Abraham.

Wow it seems Ill needs a history lesson too. All Biblical people were black! The Bible events happened inthe Mid.East not Aafrica and people in the Mid.East wre of olive colored skin. The Romans and Greeks based myths of the Africans??? It never knew that some spider named Anasi was aslo Zeus and Jupiter in Greece and Rome!

What Ill is saying is what I have heard before with HLW. I seriouly doubt that all these Greeks, and Romans went to Africa because it was "holy".

And to tell you the truth, I have never heard that people of all colors went to Africa because it was "holy". I heard Muslims go to Mecca in the thousands. But never everyone to Africa.

Asia had the best weapons becuase they had gunpower and could have easily destroyed Africa and Europe with the gunpower and explosives while they had swords and Africa had spears.

Europe had the best art, philosphy, and possibly science.

Now here is the thing that gets me. I cannot say anything bad agasint Africa or blacks or a single black in particular. I can't say other cultures were better than Africa. Ya know why? Because people who are either black(Illmatic) or are white and are afraid to say anything bad against Africa or blacks (HLW) will say anyone like me or the others who posted are racist.

But it is okay for Illmatic to say # about whites and call us whites scum, and devils because we "harmed" Africa nad the blackcs. This is what I need to expained.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Wow it seems Ill needs a history lesson too. All Biblical people were black! The Bible events happened inthe Mid.East not Aafrica and people in the Mid.East wre of olive colored skin. The Romans and Greeks based myths of the Africans??? It never knew that some spider named Anasi was aslo Zeus and Jupiter in Greece and Rome! Posted by Jedi Master

Be careful, you are in danger of being branded a RACIST by Illmatic for this remark!

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ill,

STFU ... No one want's to hear those god damned rascist remark's. Another thing, leave the friggan past alone. The only reason black's and white's aren't getting along is because of stupid #'s like you who bring up a brutal past that non of you have ever had to live before. Sure, your people were beaten #less, but were YOU? No, so can it. I'm not rascist, I have black friend's. Know why we get along? Not a single one of us make's it a point that my great great ancestor beat their great great ancestor. It's stupid and pointless. It's over with, done. What's the #ing point in bringing it back? Sound's more like your the ONLY rascist on here in this thread. You feel compelled to bring up a past that you have NEVER had to deal with before. Why?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
E-nonymous, did you read everyone's posts or just mine? Before you go cursing me out read everyone's post. No one wants to hear racist remarks right, but you do you think your talking to? You better be talking to everyone but me.

whereas the Africans had a million little tribes who sacrificed females to the god of the goats, and ate the males when it was the sun was blue.(

It's a hypocrite move that Americans have America as a whole has been doing all the time. Whites are quick to cite out racist remarks against them but they dont do nothing when whites make racist remarks against non-whites.

Dragonrider, you havent been on this board for three months and you call me racist? You better go check up on all my posts, a year and some odd months worth of posts before you call anyone a racist.

Every single one of you need a history lesson. You think ancient Egypt was arab because it's an arab country today and you think Cleopatra was a white woman because she was potrayed by a white woman on TV. The ancient Egyptians called themselves Kam or Kam-Au which means black god-like people. Their land was called Khemit which means black land. Egypt comes from the greek Agapitos which means burnt skin people. Europe's first historian Herodotus said egyptians had thick lips and broad noses like the Cu#es and Egyptian civilization came from Cush. African Moors did works in Algebra, the very word Algebra comes from "Al-Jabr wa'l Muqabala" the title of the first algebra book.

And yes, every single biblical figure in the bible is black. Look at the bible and read it for yourself before are quick to deny this fact. Abraham came from the land of the Chaldeans and they were black people. As a matter of fact, Africa takes it name from one of Abraham's sons called Ophren. As a matter of fact, many founders and gods of every religion is black. Krishna of India is black, his very name means the Black One. Jesus was said to have the hair of pure wool and the feet the color of burnt bronze. Buddha was Black, that's why his woolly hair is always shown in small tight curls, pepper corn style or corn rows. Early sculptures of him clearly reveal his Aficoid features ...wide nose and full lips. King Solomon wrote about how Israel was beautiful because of her blackness in his song of songs. Moses was himself a black man. The bible tells us that his skin will turn white as snow when he when he put his hand inside his cloak. Then God commanded him to take it out and it returned to its original color of black (Ex 4:6,7)
The prophet Job says his skin is black and it burns with fever (Job 30:30)

Africa gave the entire world religion, sciene, mathematics, astrology, poetry, and medicine. Don't be afraid that black people came up with all this. I know the site may scare some of you and I've said it once and I'll say it again: The truth HURTS.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Dragonrider, you havent been on this board for three months and you call me racist? You better go check up on all my posts, a year and some odd months worth of posts before you call anyone a racist. Posted by Illamtic67

Why do I need to do this? I have read most of your posts since I have been here, and in virtually every one, you have the term "racist", which I find highly ironic since you tend to display the most racist tendencies of anyone on this board.

As far as every biblical charcter being black? Hmmm... All I can suggest is that perhaps sometime in the past you suffered a prolonged oxygen deprivation?

I certainly agree that numerous black civilizations have made great historic strides, and have much to offer to the world as a whole in many different fields. However, the entire world IS NOT black, and all the great achievements in history cannot be traced back to black heritage. Thats just life, you have to share the limelight with someone!

I do find it rather disconcerting that you, who are up in arms about discounting what can and should be attributed to black heritage are more than willing to discount that which can and should be attributed to all other heritages. That kind of behaviour can only be called racist.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Heh, I am not racist Ill. You don't realize you are racist . You post nasty crap about whites. You act like the whole world is going to love and fall over blacks. No European has jouneryd to all of Africa and brougth everything to Europe.

The Bible took place in the Mid.East, they were mostly Aarab. You think every single religious figure is black, or should be black. Next you are going to say whites are blacks with poor skin. Africa is still in bad condition. Europe has helped Africa in the past by giving them technologuy.

[Edited on 4-9-2003 by JediMaster]

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey Ill,

Nice try, but maybe you closed your eye's or just ignored the comment right after the quote you gave ...

( Those are not true happenings or actual rituals).

Personally, I don't think JM is a rascist, but you did do a good try at making him look like one... Despite it being unsuccesfull.

Really, I don't think you've noticed how much you've bitched and moaned about mistreatment of black's by white's. Guess what ... That was a long time ago. Before you or I were born. Lemme ask you this ...

When's the last time you've been whipped? Perhap's it was to long ago. I'm starting to think that maybe you need it just to knock some sense into you.

Here's one ...

Killing, raping pillaging seems to be the method of bussiness in the caucasian world. It really is horrible. And then we adopt the moral high ground and act like there was nothing wrong with what we did.

Guess what, I'm white. I should be taking that comment as an insult. While I don't agree 100% with the comment, I also don't give a crap that it was even posted. I know thing's aren't like that now, as they were in the past. But did I jump up and cry bloody murder and #e like that? No. I don't care. Try and adopt the same attitude.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
must be a mas conspiricy in my histry books cause im pretty sure that the roman empire attacked africa and all the blacks were considered 'barbarians' yet marc anthoney fell in love with cleopatra whitch acording to you was a black person? yip i can see that happening, romns where racist but damn the # i see on this thread, it aint racsict i think you may just be delusional, take another valium and lie down

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Dragronrider, you can deny all you want, that's all you can do. I gave you the evidence and the verses to search for yourself and you still deny, that's brainwashed.

JM, I don't think all biblical figures in the bible were black, I know they were black. Your little defense on saying the middle east is all arab is a desparate attempt to discredit the facts I posted. That's ridiculous. There's no boundary line that says blacks live here, and arabs you live here. Blacks dominated the middle east in the biblical era. And back then, there was no such thing as the "Middle East" . Asia Minor was considered Africa in biblical era.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Ill,

Can't you take a hint? I don't see the point in your reasoning behind all this. Drop the past. The only real reason that I honestly believe is the cause of white vs black hatred is because stupid prick's (such as yourself), decide to live a past that isn't real today. It's done, so shut the # up already.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   
E, you have no place talking to me.

I'll move on with the past when southern states remove the confederate flags off their court houses.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Damn ... There's people up here in the north with confederate flag's too. Some prolly never even been south before in their life! I guess all the white's must be out to get you black people huh? Get the # over it and grow up already.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yea, the north can take them off too even though I have never heard of a northern state with confederate flags.

your telling me to grow up? Stop the cussing.

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Sorry ... Can't help cussing when I see such stupidity like the crap your posting. There's no need for it. Your the reason WHY we still have rascism today. Want it to go away? Here's a solution you should try ... Ignore it! Be the big guy and just ignore rascism. Don't let it bother you, don't discuss, pretend it isn't there. Eventually, it'll go away.

So ... which you gonna do? Continue on your rascist rampage, or be the mature one and learn to ignore it?

posted on Apr, 5 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I agree with E Il, people like you are the ones who make the problem stay. And guess what? You say rape and pillage is the caucasion(sp?) world? You did the same. War wasn't just a white thing, blacks did it to. People like you, Jesse Jackson, and others who say it the white man fault and I'm not going to let it go until I die. Sure, it was hundred years ago, but it still happened! Wait, whites were held slaves by other whites, so they should be out there protesting against themselves! Sure, it was a long time ago, but still happened.

Anyways, Il, and idea, LET IT GO!!!! Someone who is made fun of reacts, he will be made fun of again. If they ignore it or go along with it, it will stop. Heck, people call me a smart @ss, I ask them if they would rather have me be a dumb one. They usually stop. That easy, those few words stop hours of name calling and crap.

Also, what wrong with the confederate flag? People died for their belief in being seperate from the union. No, not just because they supported slavery. They were mad Lincoln won without a single southern state voting for him. They thought they're voice in the government had been lost. They were worreid that the north would dominate the south and that the south would die off. So they fought for that flag, that belief, they gave their lives for the ideas behind. Just because they lost doesn't take anything away from it. What if US lost revolutionary war? But still had old US flags up? Would the places be deemed evil and ignorant for it?

[Edited on 6-4-2003 by James the Lesser]

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Illmatic:

In a previous thread, Nans �profiled� me, and said she thought I would be a caucasian male. In a private message, I asked her why she thought that I would be caucasian. She answered that from reading yet another post (where I had an armed conflict with multiple individuals bent on assaulting my girlfriend), since I used a handgun for self defence and was not arrested, then I MUST be white, because if I had been �black or Puerto Rican (I guess she meant hispanic) you would have been arrested for using a gun�.

Just goes to show that some people do indeed have small limited minds.

I am approximately 75% Cherokee Indian. I am rather dark complected, and am often confused with the hispanic. Furthermore, I grew up in southeast Texas, frighteningly close to Jasper and Vidor Texas, the state headquarters for the Ku Klux Klan.

I do know what true racism is. I have been called �one of the mud-colored people�. (I am refraining from sharing some of the more colorful names I have been branded with). I have been physically assaulted, for no other reason than my race. I have had opportunities closed to me due to my race. I have experienced racism first hand.

You, for some reason, are bent on the idea that blacks are the only people on the planet that deserve any recognition, mainly because you seem to think the blacks have been persecuted in the past and deserve a free ride of some kind. Well, I am not going to deny that the blacks have had a hard time in this country in history. However, I would point out that the American Indian has a GREAT DEAL MORE to complain about than the blacks.

The black race was made slaves: the American Indian was targetted for complete extermination. The black race was uprooted from their homeland and transported to a foreign land: The American Indians had their land stolen from them. The black race has been integrated into American society fully, and due to affirmative action, have several opportunities open to them based only on their race: The vast majority of American Indians still exist in poverty on �reservations� allocated to them in some of the worst, most inhospitable land in the country.

I am one of those people. Because I am one of those people, I feel I have more right than anyone on ATS to say this: Please take your racism bull$hit and go home. I, along with the vast majority of ATS are tired of hearing about it. It is getting old and annoying. It is also, totally wrong and incorrect. It accomplishes nothing, and only alienates the rest of the board.

I know racism, and can honestly say, I have yet to see any on this board, except from you.

Illmatic, I really can�t understand you. You have a very admirable drive and stamina. If you applied yourself only a fraction as much as you do on your very misguided attempts at beating everyone down to make yourself feel better, you would be an instant success at whatever you decided to do.

To be honest, I used to be like you. Between about the ages of 15-18, I was very idealistic. I knew my people had been wronged, and felt I MUST DO SOMETHING to change the situation. Well, after getting in a good deal of trouble with law enforcement, I figured out something: regardless of how wrong it seemed in the past, and regardless of what I did, the past was always going to stay, the past. So, I took all that energy and applied it to college. I had an easier time dealing with rocks and nature than people, so I ended up being a geologist. But, at least I made something decent of myself, and am in a position to change what I am able to, rather than causing myself a hell of a ulcer over what I know I can never change.

Might be something for you to look into.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Ill I'll let you go with your crazed "Everyone in the Bible was balck because blacks are the best" idea.

E, thank God someone think I am no racist!.

My grandfather has a Confedertate flag on his truck, I guess he should be arrested. Maybe all whites should be enslaved becaseu of something that happened 150 years ago.

It is people like you Ill who make whites feel bad. I see white kids wishing they were born black, because of what you are bringin up and the media. We have whites acting black. Whites ashamhed to be black. Its nuts. You and Jesse Jacksons should get toghteter someday.

So I am racist becuase I think that a white civilization was better than a black one? Is that it? Must I praise balcks and blacks only?

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
E and James, That flag back then meant something other than racism, but today it doesnt mean southern pride, it means racism. You tell me to move on, it's funny, why dont you tell them the same. And forget the past, is that your wise guidance? Will you tell the Jews to forget the past too?

"Yea, yea, yea, only 6 million of you Jews died but come on, it's nothing, it's in the past, MOVE ON!!!"

Say that to a Jew and I hope you get the # knocked out of you.

Dragonrider:

I know the Native American Indian had more hardship than Africans. If you read all my posts you'll know I defend the Native American Indian to the T because they've been through a lot more than Blacks, I know that. I'll be stupid to think otherwise. I have an Indian friend at school and I have the upmost repsect for him just because that. I even defend him because the school I go to unfortunately is in a neighborhood of hardcore rednecks with the conferderate flag waving parents and they teach their children the same nonsense. Next to my gym locker is the locker of a kid who wrote on his book bag "I hate 'n-word's and jews" He also wrote "KKK" all over it and has a key chain hanging off his bookbag zipper that says "Lee surrendered but I didnt" Now what have I done to this kid? NOTHING. I just let him be because I dont deal with that.

Dragron rider, I know what the Native Indians did to the black slaves. I know the Seminole Indians welcomed black runaways in all arms and hid them away from the white man, even some dying so the black runaways can have a sense of freedom. But you can't rate torture, both Blacks and Indians have had their share of torture and cruelty in the hands of the white man. But for you to label me a racist is really unfair because I'm not. I don't think blacks are superior to everyone because of their glorious history. The black man here in America is in the worst condition. Hooked on drugs, prostitution, murder, gangs, theft, robbery, poverty. I know all that and I even criticize a lot of blacks when I see them in that condition except for poverty because some things you just can't control, like your income.
The Native american and the black man have a lot in common and both communities relate to each other. Don't call me a racist.

Jedi,

You can call the white civilization better than blacks, as a matter of fact I'll agree with you. But that's today. I just post facts about how Africa was once an awesome continent and you label me a racist for it, that's unbelievable. You might as well call the authors of text books racists too for saying the exact things I say , and those authors of text books are white men.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Ill,

Your missing the point ... The more you bring it up, the longer it stay's around. The only solution to it is to grow up. Just ignore it and eventually, more and more moron's that do the same, it'll go away. I'm starting to think that you don't even realize that YOU are part of the reason rascism is still alive and kicking ...

It's true that some people use the confederate flag for racism, but that isn't, nor has never been the true purpose of that flag. Those people who think so are uneducated idiot's.

posted on Apr, 6 2003 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I guess this guy will never stop. Therefore I must ask what is a "white man"? My parents are 2nd generation Irish-American. In fact if you ever went to Ireland you would see that they love blacks and Americans. They feel your pain and struggle because what they have been going through with the English. Anyway, I look white, so I'll call myself one. My friend Rick is 2nd generation Polish-American(a smart one too). He is "white" as well. Neither of our ancestors ever owned slaves of any kind. In fact both of our ancestors were persecuted by either Nazis or the English. And what about Italian-Americans or German-Americans did all of them own slaves as well? Come on. You are fixated on this subject as excuse for your selfishness. We are all selfish people by nature, but you take the cake. It's always me, me, me or us blacks. You accuse and everyone else only defends your racist comments.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join