It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! Proof of Tea Party Terrorism!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have been around for some time now (ATS always seems to have the news before everybody else,) and I have finally made it to the 20 post minimum! I'm not entirely sure if I have followed the exact guidelines of posting a new thread and the forum to which it belongs; so mods, please feel free to let me know if I have done anything wrong. Since this is my first thread, I want to keep it light and fun. I recently stumbled upon this video and thought I should share it with fellow ATSers considering the nature of the video. I couldn't find how to imbed this video since it isn't YouTube or Google, so I posted a link. Remember, I'm just trying to have some fun with my first thread. This shouldn't offend anybody, but if you so happen to find any offense, please, loosen your tinfoil cap a little for me

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 26-8-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I hate to say it but this has been posted already and went to the top.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is so awesome it needs to be posted again and go to the top again.
Truth exposes those who perpetuate a lie. The _______ labels anyone a terrorist that does not conform or believe in their views..That little old lady Terrorist was cute..love her..!
I imagine the ptb will delete your thread, ..will they do so because it is a repeat thread or will they do so because they consider it a a terrorist act?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Damn, the only thing I was worried about. Thank you for letting me know. I wish the search option worked better. Mods, do what you will with this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yep.. this passed through here a few days ago. You get a star for effort, though.

There's so much stuff on here it's hard to find something new. Keep trying.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Great first thread really. So much better than the standard 'is ATS a CIA front' so often seen. I hadn't viewed this video yet so thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Thanks. As they say, I guess I'm just a day late and a dollar short. I'm surprised I missed the original thread for this video, as I consider myself a "silver star viewer"
, but it's definitely a great video and I give credit to whoever posted this first

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Starred and flagged, great vid.
I'd just like to state for the record that the dark haired girl in the beginning of the video was super hot.

Again, great video and thanks for sharing. I had missed it the first time around.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
The label on the video read, "Satire", i.e. not serious. Onion News Network and Saturday Night Live Weekend Update type material. Please tell me that you didn't think it was real.... Too funny.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Yochuna

Who are you talking to? I don't see where any one said this was real. You'd have to throw all your intelligence out the window to think this wasn't satire.

new topics

top topics

join