It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP is preventing damage, not creating it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
HAARPtards unite! Let's blame everything on HAARP!
Dam my phone's about to die, must be HAARP!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
to say HAARP is influencing a certain event is sound,

but to just throw out a blanket opinion that HAARP is there to save the day from watever is indeed a weak argument in itself.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i find it all 6 of one half dozen of the other the lessened quakes maybe,it sounds logical, your evidence would support it.. smaller storms possibly,the storms are nowhere near as bad as they have been the last few years in my neck of the woods. but wouldnt it be interesting if all kinds of important documents were destroyed in the storm(irene)? bank records legal/illegal,military and govt. legal/illegal . but i think you could make convincing arguments about alot of things currently like gmo's,last year my garden rocked i was giving away stuff, this year i can hardly get tomatoes,peppers and basil to barely do anything.tomatoes dead everything else has very deformed leaves or small burn holes in all the leaves. but all the nearby miles and miles of fields of corn and soybeans are growing like gangbusters and they all got planted about a month late.WTF????
edit on 26-8-2011 by automata because: add info
on a side note my indoor plants tomato ,basil and blackberries(kept next to uv protect glass and not in direct sun)look mostly normal,slower but normal.
edit on 26-8-2011 by automata because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Head Shelton

I've been seeing patterns in straight lines for a while now on USGS too.

Whether or not Haarp is involved, please keep in mind that the US is not the only one with Tesla technology

But speaking of being able to move weather systems, there was a hurricane headed for NYC on 9/11, but it suddenly veered eastward. It was called Hurricane Erin. video here

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Head Shelton
I've been seeing patterns in straight lines for a while now on USGS too.

Please show me some examples from USGS with links, because the geometry there, gets crazier
by the minute.
This looks to me like a shooting drill or a well designed grid experiment,
www.emsc-csem.org...
(Please choose the interactive maps, zoom in and you will be stunned)
I really don't know, how to classify such an event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join