It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP is preventing damage, not creating it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
HAARP is real, its working, but its not causing these disasters.
These disasters are happening everywhere, HAARP would have no reason to create a 7.0 off an island somewhere and then a 5.8 back in D.C.

But aside from common sense, there is evidence HAARP is working. Working to weaken earthquakes.

I have an experiment, and with it i can prove to you that HAARP is working.

Go to earthquake.usgs.gov and click past 8-10 days. You can view the list of Earthquakes each day.

Ill do a random day here:
2011/08/18 21:43:49 33.76N 118.13W 4 3.1 GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA, CALIFORNIA
2011/08/18 21:42:44 7.59S 106.64E 10 4.4 JAVA, INDONESIA
2011/08/18 16:50:52 34.88N 97.74W 5 3.0 OKLAHOMA
2011/08/18 16:45:40 38.59N 142.85E 58 4.4 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
2011/08/18 16:45:18 37.55N 145.14E 16 4.6 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
2011/08/18 16:39:42 44.19N 145.95E 121 4.6 HOKKAIDO, JAPAN REGION
2011/08/18 15:37:40 51.73N 130.76W 10 4.6 QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLANDS REGION
2011/08/18 15:35:45 51.66N 130.75W 11 4.5 QUEEN CHARLOTTE ISLANDS REGION
2011/08/18 11:57:43 42.61N 42.96E 10 4.8 GEORGIA (SAK ART VELO)
2011/08/18 10:34:30 36.03N 142.13E 33 4.7 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
2011/08/18 10:07:33 1.96S 128.39E 51 4.5 KEPULAUAN OBI, INDONESIA
2011/08/18 09:10:57 47.70N 147.83E 392 4.3 NORTHWEST OF THE KURIL ISLANDS
2011/08/18 06:32:23 15.70N 98.54W 10 4.1 OFFSHORE OAXACA, MEXICO
2011/08/18 05:54:26 14.19N 90.12W 39 4.2 GUATEMALA
2011/08/18 05:23:44 2.93S 79.96W 32 4.6 NEAR THE COAST OF ECUADOR

So there are 15 results on 8/18/2011.

So the average for the day is 4.29

Now lets take a look at every U.S. quake for the day:
California 3.1
Oklahoma 3.0

The two earthquakes in the United States for that day are each over 1 mag lower than the average for the day.

Of course, there are large earthquakes which cannot be ignored. These will obviously be higher than the daily average, so the experiment won't work 100% of the time. But, there is something else that i found interesting.

Go ahead and click the "Significant Earthquakes" tab.

Magnitude 7.0 NORTHERN PERU August 24, 2011
Magnitude 5.8 VIRGINIA August 23, 2011
Magnitude 5.3 COLORADO August 23, 2011
Magnitude 4.6 COLORADO August 22, 2011
Magnitude 7.0 VANUATU August 20, 2011
Magnitude 7.1 VANUATU August 20, 2011
Magnitude 6.3 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN August 19, 2011
Magnitude 6.8 NEAR NORTH COAST OF NEW GUINEA, P.N.G. July 31, 2011
Magnitude 6.7 SOUTH OF THE FIJI ISLANDS July 29, 2011
Magnitude 6.1 KYRGYZSTAN July 19, 2011
Magnitude 7.0 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN July 10, 2011
Magnitude 7.6 KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION July 06, 2011
Magnitude 7.2 FOX ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS, ALASKA June 24, 2011
Magnitude 6.0 SOUTH ISLAND OF NEW ZEALAND June 13, 2011
Magnitude 5.8 WESTERN TURKEY May 19, 2011
Magnitude 5.1 SPAIN May 11, 2011
Magnitude 6.8 LOYALTY ISLANDS May 10, 2011
Magnitude 6.9 SOLOMON ISLANDS April 23, 2011
Magnitude 7.1 EASTERN HONSHU, JAPAN April 11, 2011
Magnitude 7.1 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN April 07, 2011
Magnitude 6.5 VERACRUZ, MEXICO April 07, 2011
Magnitude 6.7 SOUTH OF JAVA, INDONESIA April 03, 2011
Magnitude 6.8 MYANMAR March 24, 2011
Magnitude 6.6 OFF THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN March 22, 2011
Magnitude 6.3 VANUATU March 17, 2011
Magnitude 9.0 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN March 11, 2011

These are all of the "Significant" earthquakes since the big scary 9.0 in Japan.

Well this is really interesting.

So the obvious Virginia Earthquake, 5.8. And then Colorado had a 5.3 and a 4.6.

Hey, thats pretty big! Right?

Well relative to the other quakes its really not big at all. Just by looking at that list the average is going to be bigger than a 6, most likely closer to a 7.

So we have an average of high 6.0's and 7.0's going off all over the world, yet America is getting 4-5 MAG quakes at best.

I unfortunately couldn't find the clips, but i even remember hearing on the weather channel something along the lines of "hopefully they can move the storm down to Texas and give them some rain."

which striked me as really strange. They wheren't referring to the storm moving by itself, they where literally saying that someone was trying to move the storm systems around. I even heard this when they where talking about "they" trying to move Irene to the east.

Which brings me to my final point.

If HAARP is being used to "charge up" hurrican Irene, then why are people being evacuated? These people are saying our government causes a storm to kill the population off, then tells the population to evacuate and then gives those people free food and shelter from the storm? It just doesn't make any sense.

The logical explanation here is that they made HAARp because they knew these natural disasters would increase in severety and frequency. HAARP is helping us folks. I know we love bashing the government around here, but the facts dont lie.

Maybe the government isn't trying to cause the harm we all think they are. There are secrets, but if they really wanted to kill us all they would just let people die from Irene and not evacuat those people. Its very easy to silence the media and say "its just going to be some rain" and not evacuate anyone. Clearly they are trying to save lives here. Unless you wanna argue that China hacked into HAARP or something, i really dont see the reason for HAARP being a self-inflicting weapon.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
S & F interesting thoughts good to see a different view on things for a change.

the problem is though it would go against everything we sort of know about the government and the "evil" corporations lol.

we can always hope though!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The logical explanation here is that they made HAARp because they knew these natural disasters would increase in severety and frequency. HAARP is helping us folks. I know we love bashing the government around here, but the facts dont lie.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ah yes, our goverment and military has a great solid track record of preventing damage

not creating it

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ah yes, our goverment and military has a great solid track record of preventing damage

not creating it

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
But...the naysayers are always shouting that HAARP has nothing to do with EQ's because it's not even remotely possible.

So now HAARP can weaken EQ's? hmmmm. Seems to me that if it can do one, it can do the other.

And if a technology CAN be used for good, someone WILL discover the way to use it for evil as well.

Human Nature.

edit on 26-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Didn't you just have another post saying HAARP was nonsense...and now you've got one saying it's not, and that they're using it to help us?

I'm confused. If that were the case (apologies for not being too familiar with how all exactly it's supposed to work), why wouldn't they just steer it and other storms, etc., completely away from the US altogether, or evaporate it or some such?

I'd say for the sake of simplicity, best to assume it's simply a natural disaster and HAARP's not involved one way or the other, elsewise the facts don't make much sense in light of possible motivations. Additionally, as mentioned on the other thread, no need for China/Russia to 'hack' into the US's HAARP as they have their own versions of this technology...supposedly (?).

And as far as motive for evacuating folks if they would be attacking the US themselves for some reason, that's simple enough. You have to understand that one does not want to project an appearance of guilt or criminal neglect in the first place when they ARE guilty, as well as there being multiple levels to and jurisdictions of government taking steps on their own.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Seriously, i think there a too many strange "events" happening right now.
Maybe there are technologies at work, that go beyond HAARP.

Please take a look at this earthquake monitoring website
www.emsc-csem.org...
and click on the CzechRepublic Quakes
First, i couldn't believe my eyes, when i zoomed in at the the interactive maps

Here are two screenshots of these very mysterious geometrical earthquake pattern.
Does anyone have an idea, how this is possible or what is happening there, right now?
I have never seen anything like this pattern, anywhere worldwide!!!

My grandparents live nearby and i am a bit worried.
Thank you for your thoughts and insights.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
yes i discovered this about 6 months ago and stopped running my mouth about HAARP, and chemtrails too for that matter.

what did it for me was i started looking into chinese media reports, then connecting them with all the various geological events in the past few years, and it became clear to me we are in the middle of a covert microwave war that is being passed off as "natural" disasters.

one hits the other, the other hits back.

droughts, earthquakes, tornados,hurricanes. it also seems that on specific days, we are more vulnerable than others.

maybe if i overcome lazyness ill do a thread connecting the dots.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Didn't you just have another post saying HAARP was nonsense...and now you've got one saying it's not, and that they're using it to help us?

I'm confused. If that were the case (apologies for not being too familiar with how all exactly it's supposed to work), why wouldn't they just steer it and other storms, etc., completely away from the US altogether, or evaporate it or some such?

I'd say for the sake of simplicity, best to assume it's simply a natural disaster and HAARP's not involved one way or the other, elsewise the facts don't make much sense in light of possible motivations. Additionally, as mentioned on the other thread, no need for China/Russia to 'hack' into the US's HAARP as they have their own versions of this technology...supposedly (?).

And as far as motive for evacuating folks if they would be attacking the US themselves for some reason, that's simple enough. You have to understand that one does not want to project an appearance of guilt or criminal neglect in the first place when they ARE guilty, as well as there being multiple levels to and jurisdictions of government taking steps on their own.

When i meant non-sense i meant as in the idea that HAARP is being used against us. Sorry i wasn't as clear as i should have been there.

This thread is really a more elaboration on that other thread, i actually regret making that other thread ill probably delete it.

I think the reason why they cant just "launch irene away from the coast" is because the storm is just that powerful.

I remember hearing the ceo of red cross saying something along the lines of "i have the depertment of defense and FEMA working with me, and this is the best team we could have to fight mother nature."

I think they all know somethings going on, and HAARP sounds like a logical tool to use to combat these disasters.

It also makes sense that HAARP wont be able to completely shift a weather pattern, especially one such as Irene.
Irene is a huge super-storm. If HAARP is real then it makes sense that it wouldn't be able to completely change its direction.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
You know what, every single year the same people say the same thing. The weather is always getting worse and the sun is brighter, and there is more rain and more hurricanes and there are more toads this year then last year. It just never ever ends.

Has the Earth ever been predictable?
Have ice ages not come and gone?
Have volcanoes not gone off before?
Have earthquakes always happened in the same places?
Has there not been more snow some years than others?

The Earth is going to Quake, Shake, Stir and Bake you all, I swear it will even drown the cities eventually if you give it time. Relax things are always happening and we don't know where it will happen next.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
yes i discovered this about 6 months ago and stopped running my mouth about HAARP, and chemtrails too for that matter.

what did it for me was i started looking into chinese media reports, then connecting them with all the various geological events in the past few years, and it became clear to me we are in the middle of a covert microwave war that is being passed off as "natural" disasters.

one hits the other, the other hits back.

droughts, earthquakes, tornados,hurricanes. it also seems that on specific days, we are more vulnerable than others.

maybe if i overcome lazyness ill do a thread connecting the dots.

The problem i have with this argument is that these natural disasters are happening all over the world.
Its not just the big guys getting hit.

Why would anyone care about Vanuatu? Its literally a remote island with a population of 221,506.

en.wikipedia.org...

They got hit with a 7.0

Philipines being flooded with hurricanes as well.

These are places that have no international affairs, yet they are in just as much(if not worse) natural disasters as the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Irene is a huge super-storm.

Well, the truth is, yes, it is big. But it's really not that strong. It's about as strong as the average hurricane we get here in the gulf. Some flooding, trees falling, that's about it. It's not a super storm that's gonna wipe out the east coast. I agree with your post. I am pretty sure my government isn't out to kill me, just people in other countries.
edit on 26-8-2011 by billy197300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Head Shelton
Seriously, i think there a too many strange "events" happening right now.
Maybe there are technologies at work, that go beyond HAARP.

Please take a look at this earthquake monitoring website
www.emsc-csem.org...
and click on the CzechRepublic Quakes
First, i couldn't believe my eyes, when i zoomed in at the the interactive maps

Here are two screenshots of these very mysterious geometrical earthquake pattern.
Does anyone have an idea, how this is possible or what is happening there, right now?
I have never seen anything like this pattern, anywhere worldwide!!!

My grandparents live nearby and i am a bit worried.
Thank you for your thoughts and insights.

can't see without havin to DL?!?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
HAARP is simply a device used for testing the integrity of tin-foil hats.

Nothing more.
Nothing less

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Fair enough. Not sure how much stock I put in it one way or the other, but there is a RIDICULOUS amount of energy involved with hurricanes and weather patterns in general, even at lower categories (I think they just downgraded Irene).

And if your idea's correct, that could also explain the slight eastern turn they reported that took it to a somewhat less damaging path. Maybe they're able to give little nudges, at least.

Anyhow, interesting ideas. Even if I've got some very strong reservations about possible behind-the-scenes action & motivation of US FEDGOV because of some other stuff that's already come out in the open, it's good to be reminded of the positive side that's there as well.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignant

you don't have to download it...
just click on this earthquake link
www.emsc-csem.org...
and go to maps, choose interactive
and zoom into the many earthquaqke dots you see there

this is a really weird pattern
what do you think about it?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So then why wont they talk about how great it is and how its saving lives?
they deny weather control through haarp.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Head Shelton

you don't have to download it...
just click on this earthquake link
www.emsc-csem.org...
and go to maps, choose interactive
and zoom into the many earthquaqke dots you see there

this is a really weird pattern
what do you think about it?

this?
www.emsc-csem.org...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

this?
www.emsc-csem.org...

No, please use this one

www.emsc-csem.org...

then go to interactive and zoom in to see strange earthquakes which happend in straight lines
and parallel patterns

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join