It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone getting ready for the 10th anniversary of 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I said it because when i watch this video

www.youtube.com...

Really forgets that it was 10 years ago since Al-Qaeda attacks happens and how the war in Afghanistan starts.

Also is anyone going to watch this program, it's this sunday.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paulioetc15

www.youtube.com...

Really forgets that it was 10 years ago since Al-Qaeda attacks happens and how the war in Afghanistan starts.

Also is anyone going to watch this program, it's this sunday.

"Al-Qaeda attacks" are you sure?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I would not be surprised if something happened this year, considering what they did to Osama and how they handled the entire situation.

If I lived in the US, I would rather stay at home that day, as you can never be to safe.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

let's just pray that no one is "getting ready for the 10th anniversary of 9/11" but that may be wishful thinking with the way we are obviously going

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

You've got to give it up sometime Paulio, your effectively being a disinfo agent claiming these attacks were carried out by 'al-qaeda'

Not only are you lieing to yourself, but your lieing to everyone on ATS.

I hope that makes u feel bad.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Also is anyone going to watch this program, it's this Sunday.

what this YT and you'll get a clear .. crystal clear picture ..

edit on 26-8-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

What are you talking about? All i'm saying is that everyone getting ready for the 9/11 anniversay and you guys come off as disrespectful.

Are you guys Americans or no? Considering 9/11 happened to our country and other countries do not. BTW i do not speak to 9/11 truthers because all they come off as disrespectful people.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Vanishr

What are you talking about? All i'm saying is that everyone getting ready for the 9/11 anniversay and you guys come off as disrespectful.

Are you guys Americans or no? Considering 9/11 happened to our country and other countries do not. BTW i do not speak to 9/11 truthers because all they come off as disrespectful people.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Paulioetc15 because: (no reason given)

So then falsers come off as ignorant, its only fair.
Its more disrespectful when people praise the military and government that killed their own people.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
All I know is it has been about 10 years since I've been removing my shoes before boarding an aircraft. About 10 years since I've been "randomly" selected for the 'puffer test' about 10 years since I wasn't sure if my cell phone should be off or on when going through a checkpoint. 10 Years since I watched the news where the BBC announced the collapse of WTC7 20 some odd minutes before I saw a controlled demolition.

To answer your question, am I preparing for the 10 year anniversary? Yes, I'm selling my house, selling my online businesses, preparing to move onto a chunk of land that I own outright and preparing to stop participating in the games they call consumer economics.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Some people on here believe that 9/11 was an inside job, and you saying the Al-Qaeda was to blame, will upset a lot of people.

Like me, i think it was an inside job. I have my reasons.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

I don't want getting into debate. It's about 9/11, not the presidency or anything. People should have respect for this and make comments about this.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Alpal

I don't want getting into debate. It's about 9/11, not the presidency or anything. People should have respect for this and make comments about this.

It's impossible to separate the two, some people genuinely believe that Bush and the government is responsible. The OP you presented is about Bush looking back on 9/11. People have the right to give their opinion of Bush in relation to 9/11. It's not disrespectful to give an opinion on your op.
edit on 26-8-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
But what is there to say really?
Yes, I am sad for the victims and families of 9/11, but the over one hundred thousand of lives that were lost and continue to be lost in the proceeding war of the 9/11 catalyst kinda overshadows the initial loss and event.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
no....

2nd line

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
There will be an "attack" sooner than that date probably.
edit on 26-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
something is bound to happen if you believe there is a trend in these two events...

September 11, 1991

September 11, 2001

September 11, 2011

?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by seenavv

i never seen the George H.W. Bush Sr 191 video. Weird coincidence. Even the 1993 WTC bombing is the same day that Saddam Hussein ordered the retreat of Iraqi forces in Gulf War.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm not going to celebrate the anniversary of 9/11. Something very underhanded happened that day.

The only thing I'd want to watch on TV would be Bush being interviewed wearing an orange jumpsuit and handcuffs.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm sorry that all those people died and I'm sure their families and friends will mark the day solemnly. However, I see no need to ritualistically commemorate a victory for the NWO and the death of our freedoms.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

what is that? I didn't tell you to celebrate just to mourn who died that day/

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join