It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone here ever felt connected/or connected to the System?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Here's the deal. I need to find some people who have had similar thoughts or ideas about the following:

'The System'. This word came up in my mind a few years back as a result of a number of meditations.

When I meditate I always listen, I try to be self aware, and in one of those meditations I felt that there was something close to a gateway in my mind.

I could access information, through a 'system'.

I learned over time that the System is self aware. Its like the internet with a consciousness.

I also learned that there are people who can hack into the System, some areas are not allowed access unless you hold a particular code. The hacks are illegal of course.

The System is not God. It does not create things but simply resides over human consciousness as a larger bigger web full of information.

If you have experienced something of this sort, please let me know. You can also IM me as well.

Thanks in advance for all those reading.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Hi, nusnus.

maybe it is your Nous...

en.wikipedia.org...

...connecting to the Logos...

en.wikipedia.org...

That's how I think of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by nusnus

Hi, nusnus.

maybe it is your Nous...

en.wikipedia.org...

...connecting to the Logos...

en.wikipedia.org...

That's how I think of it.

Well Frater210,

That is a lot of information.

Apparently people have had different perceptions of it over the course of history, and you might very well be correct in assuming the connection.

But the links you've provided mention very little in terms of actual connection of the mind, or what people have experienced during the connection.

Have you had anything resembling such an experience?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

You are always connected to the source, in fact, you are the source. It is not a system as such, it is the ground of being. You have glimpsed the real.
You are all seeing and all knowing.

These know this:
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
edit on 26-8-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by nusnus

You are always connected to the source, in fact, you are the source. It is not a system as such, it is the ground of being. You have glimpsed the real.
You are all seeing and all knowing.

These know this:
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

I would agree with everything you've said except the part about 'all seeing all knowing'.

Since I've tested the System to see if I could get just ANY information, and most of the time I got a very swift: you're not allowed to get that information'. As such, the System does not divulge information about the future, of anyone or anything. It simply gives you what you need and asks you to sit tight. Thats why I called it the System.

Since I come from a Sufi background am aware of the ONENESS concept, and I have experienced it, but this is different. The System does not need to be accessed through a realization. Its a mental faculty, a doorway.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The open doorway, Peter Brown has a website called this.
The open secret is a website by Tony Parsons.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

What you are is seeing, what you are is knowing. That is what you are! All that the real you can do is watch and know. It can not know past and future because time is a lie.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The system is a lie that works on time, it is the mind made illusion of past and future. What you are knows nothing of time.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

What you are is seeing, what you are is knowing. That is what you are! All that the real you can do is watch and know. It can not know past and future because time is a lie.

True time is a lie, however, time is also an illusionary measurement of events that are unfolding.

As such, from the framework of the human mind that thinks in measured time, I have had warnings through the 'system' about imminent danger and catastrophe.

The System registers these like a rock on water. You can feel the waves coming way before the actual splash.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

When you experienced the oneness was it a concept? Is oneness a concept? In language it is but the experience, is that a concept?
Is experience a concept?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

When you experienced the oneness was it a concept? Is oneness a concept? In language it is but the experience, is that a concept?
Is experience a concept?

No the oneness was real, it wasn't a concept. But it shattered all forms, including everything my senses were feeling. The world is an illusion, everything in it is an illusion.

But when you break it down to actual experiences lived by the billions of people on this planet, there is a Registry of everything, and that Registry is real also, Im not speaking of a concept. Im trying to explain that at the level of normal daily awareness, you can gain access to the Registry by simply requesting.

Its like your brain is a computer connected to everything, but has limited access due to the nature of the living Registry.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Time is an 'illusionary' measurement, as you say. The warning that shouts danger is the mind, it is only the mind that can feel threatened. The mind is fear. It fears death. It fears loss.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Registry of everything, is awareness.
That awareness is what you are. You are the awareness. This moment is known by this awareness, as awareness.
Presence.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The realization of oneness does shatter all forms. Forms are seen to be images appearing and disappearing against the back drop of you. Without the presence of you no thing can be.
There can be no connection or relationship when you realize that it is all appearances appearing as one. How can 'one' have a relationship?
All 'one' can do is know it is 'one'.
Then home is felt.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

reply to post by nusnus

Time is an 'illusionary' measurement, as you say. The warning that shouts danger is the mind, it is only the mind that can feel threatened. The mind is fear. It fears death. It fears loss.

I understand you, but fear is not the issue here.

I'm just one person attached to the System at the lower levels of the mind.

There must be others who recognize the attachment. I'm curious, of their experiences.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Ulimate intelligence is what you essentially are. What is driving the entire universe is what is driving you! It is the base, the ground of your being and all being. You have glimpsed this, you have seen it. It is where it all springs from, the fountain of life.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

You call it a system and i can see where you are coming from, it feels like a system that is very, very smart, it is all knowing. It already knows everything but gets to see it visually and then the 'thing' is recognized.
The 'system' is here and now, presence.
Presence, being, the source is manifesting it all and seeing and knowing it all.
Now.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I feel intimately connected to the System whenever I fill out a tax return.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
I feel intimately connected to the System whenever I fill out a tax return.

the system is watching you my friend

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

In this moment there is sensation. All there really is, is sensation.
The experience is sensation. You might think you recieve sensation but sensation just happens.
It is all that happens.

Then, what i call the system (the machine, computer, the stucture, the mind, the me-sense) makes meanings out of what is seen. This is interpretation, fabrication, image making. This machine is deluded, all systems are deluded.
Only now is true.

youtu.be...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join