It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Anyone here ever felt connected/or connected to the System?

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I've connected with... something, several somethings. I won't muddy it by defining it. But honestly? I've had this suspicion that the Akashic Records and the like are inside us, written on our junk dna. That would explain the discrepancies in experience. Ever think it's our ladder back to the beginning? Like I said, suspect... haven't got enough info to say I believe. That's just the model that's working for me in the moment.




posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I'm not really sure what "the system" is, but reading this reminds me of a moment when I was about 10 years old, and I was sleep walking. I walked up the stairs into the kitchen and sat down at the counter, looking at my dad in the kitchen. I told him "I have a question... I need to talk to you about the system." and he just walked me back into my room and put me back to bed.

But do you think this means something? Maybe I am connected to this system, whatever it may be



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolumbus
I'm not really sure what "the system" is, but reading this reminds me of a moment when I was about 10 years old, and I was sleep walking. I walked up the stairs into the kitchen and sat down at the counter, looking at my dad in the kitchen. I told him "I have a question... I need to talk to you about the system." and he just walked me back into my room and put me back to bed.

But do you think this means something? Maybe I am connected to this system, whatever it may be


Hmm, Im not sure kolumbus, but we're all connected to the System..

I call it that, just because my mind has no other way of defining it. But I have read about a few other people who refer to it with that name.

So thats all you remember?



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus
 


Many operating Systems were given to us to interpret and understand God's binary.Like any system it can be abused by malevolent viruses.These viruses have been set in place to redirect your browser and make your operating system incompatible with people using other systems.If you think your System is infected try rebooting in safe mode with networking.This means only essential programs will be activated(understanding,compassion,reason),any malicious .exe's will be unable to interfere with God's binary.Be wary of "Hackers",they have their eye on everything.2switching is where they operate.Subliminal conditioning is the number one cause of infection.



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus
 


Yep, that's really all I remember. Not sure if anything else really even happened.



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You might want to look into Terrence McKenna. He did talk about something that sounds like this that he called the overmind, or oversoul. It isn't talked about alot throughout his talks, but he did cover a wide range of topics.



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swim2themoon
You might want to look into Terrence McKenna. He did talk about something that sounds like this that he called the overmind, or oversoul. It isn't talked about alot throughout his talks, but he did cover a wide range of topics.


Great thanks! I'll look it up! ^^



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you're coming from a Sufi background, then you should understand what this 'system' is. It's reality. It's the spiritual realm.
I haven't personally experienced it, but I've read about it countless times in a book by Maulana Mohammad Zakariya Khandlawi called 'The Mashaikh of Chist'



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nearlyfabled
If you're coming from a Sufi background, then you should understand what this 'system' is. It's reality. It's the spiritual realm.
I haven't personally experienced it, but I've read about it countless times in a book by Maulana Mohammad Zakariya Khandlawi called 'The Mashaikh of Chist'


How did you know?


Yes I do have a Sufi background, maybe thats how this information has opened upto me.

But I have read on other forums of people who refer to this 'reality' as the System as well.

These people were not from Sufi backgrounds. So I wanted to give it a try and see if anyone felt similar things?



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join