It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris Speaks Out: Barack Obama's gun control is `under the radar`

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Chuck Norris is so tough, he can gargle peanut butter. I'm happy to see that (a) celebrity(ies) are standing up with the people to protect our rights. Please, come and take my gun from me. I triple dog dare ya. My bullets are almost as strong as one round house from the Norris.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
under his beard, is just another fist

ah Norris, thats a great last name
edit on 26/8/2011 by DaveNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I love Chuck.. He made a comment once, "I own a ton of guns on my ranch, and they aren't for hunting". He is a cool guy, a nice guy, not your typical hollywood trash.

Deebo

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a little OT but i thought i would share this:

when i was big into martial arts i went to many many competitions. went to a very large one here in Baton Rouge where old Chuck was a judge. now i was practicing a little know style named Ishinryu that almost none of the judges new (which helped me win lol) but chuck knew his stuff! and i got to say he was one of the nicest celebrities i have ever met! and i have met wuite a few through my job! i can honestly say that the way he portrays himself on walker texas ranger is pretty much how he really is!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit_horse
Any treaty would have to be ratified by 2/3rds of the Senate. They don't have the votes to do it. Obama can try, but he won't succeed.
They didn't have the votes for owebowmarx care either, yet we have it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Firstly who wrote what chuck spoke?????????????
I bet ya it wasn't him.

Who writes what owebowmarx says? We KNOW it is not him, or he would not need the teleprompter so much.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed
Firstly who wrote what chuck spoke?????????????
I bet ya it wasn't him.

Of course he didn't write it. How could he? He has four legs and no arms.

Seriously WTF america, theyre Freaking actors for %^$# sake.
What are you doing listening to actors

So actors are not human beings? American actors are not Americans? Puzzled indeed.

You may as well get Paris Hilton to start backing your cause too.

If Paris Hilton was supporting it (she probably does) then people would agree with her in this thread
And like Chuch Norris, she would be made fun of in this thread

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Get off your milk and drink your horse. So said Ronald Macdonald. Hmm, am I mixing my heroes?
But seriously the slavish love for actors kind of reminds me of cowboys and indians, the evil empire.
Simplistic world view much?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

Yea, but Obamacare was not an International Treaty either. They simply had to have a majority for it which they barely had, but it was enough. There are a lot of legislators that would not ratify that treaty, which requires 3/4 of the Senate to ratify.

There is an international treaty to stop the use of landmines too. The US is not a signatory to it either. Healthcare was a fluke and I don't think it is going to stand muster in the Supreme Court. However, the gun lobby is huge business in Washington and they couldn't even get the assault weapons ban renewed. I hear what your saying, I just don't believe that it will fly. Of course nothing this corrupt government does anymore surprises me. At the end of the day, they have already stomped all over the constitution. That is why they target people that believe in the Constitution as terrorists. It terrorizes them to think they don't have the power legitimately, and that is a scare tactic in hopes the American people don't tar and feather them and run them out of town or the country even.

I don't think the confiscation of firearms will go over too well for them either. If every firearem they try to confiscate results in the death of one or more team members trying to confiscate those arms, they will run out of people willing to do it. I am ex-military and took the oath to uphold the constitution against enemies foreign and domestic. It doesn't matter what they banter about saying, but they have a much bigger problem on their hands. Every officer, Judge, Agent, military man or woman has taken that oath and hold it and freedom close to their hearts. Right now there isn't enough reason for direct action. But they not only trained our soldiers, they just combat tested them. And they all have friends and relatives with weapons, be it for hunting, self protection, or whatever reason and the government of the US, and especially the would be 'UN-NWO' has no authority to take those guns away from law abiding citizens. The non law abiding citizens don't like to give them up either. You can only push a wild animal so far into a corner and eventually that animal is going to go through you tearing into your flesh to get out or fight to the death trying.

Right now they keep pushing the American people into a corner, putting more and more financial burden on them that was not theirs in the first place, i.e. the bailouts, throwing them out of their homes, many illegally, raising food costs, fuel costs, etc. and on top of all that slap the job hunting Americans in the face by giving foreign countries billions to drill for oil off their shores, i.e. Brazil by Obama, and more egriegous violations of those that make up this country. Sure you're going to have some sheeple that will let anything happen to them. Walk into those prison camps, and even walk into gas chambers before they realize they should have fought back and been killed a free person that to be killed a prisoner or slave. Things are not going to work out like the government and NWO bankers think they are and everyone knows that the first and biggest issue facing their attempt is to get the firearms and other weapons away from the American people. Well, I don't think they will have enough people to do it. They couldn't even take down Bagdad or Fallujah and keep control of it. You don't think China or Russia will supply fully automatic weapons and ammo to the resistance/? Probably will along with a few other toys.. Anyway, I apologize for running off down the road with this. This topic and topics like this really get under my skin.

edit on 27/8/11 by spirit_horse because: typos

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join