It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Bunker Time For TPTB?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Ok, bare with me here as I usually do not get involved in such theories. This is more of an observation and an exercise in “hypothetical’s”. It's probably nothing at all, but I find it interesting to say the least.

We cannot find Gaddafi! He has gone missing.

Steve Jobs is resigning from Apple.....and in the last few months there has been many CEO resignations. Including CEO's from Dow Jones & CO., RealNetworks, and HBGary Federal (after a run-in with Anonymous)

Glenn Beck is in Africa.

The public schedules for the President and Vice-President are blank. Of course, he is on vacation.(May be normal! Anyone know?)

There has been a "measles" warning along the East Coast.

Top that off with a hurricane that may cause the evacuation of parts of the East Coast including DC and NYC! If a natural disaster disrupted the normal flow of NYC and DC, it would not draw any attention to the fact that CEO's and politicians were missing in action.

In my opinion, this would be the perfect setup and opportunity for TPTB to run for their bunkers. Would this be an ideal situation in which this theory could take place? I think it's perfect! I'm not saying they are actually doing it or that one of these has anything to do with another.....I'm just saying that the current goings-on around the world would make this theory possible without drawing too much attention.

Thanks for reading! What do you think ATS?

edit on 25-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Let's just hope we have time to cement them in before tshtf.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
any luck the entrance to their bunkers will get damaged and what with us lot all being so busy trying to survive no-one will be available to dig them out.

They'll be a nice find for archaeologists of the future....
edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Or just cut the installations out of Earth like ant farms
On topic some of the lowers may be. Overall I think Earth will have to be vibrating for them to start going low on us abovers

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Does a leopard have spots? I would say yep, and the time frame to be most careful is the 2nd week of September. The measles scare will almost certainly be an excuse to declare martial law at the beginning of September. If you knew everything that is soon to happen all i can tell is laugh and feel alive, enjoy the time you have left and be happy. Hope you have a shelter to go to during the time from 9-14 sept 2011 as the Sun may go from "warm" to "broil". It's in the Bhagavad Gita and Revelations what happens. The mantra Ra Ma Da Sa At Ay Oh Hum will protect you from the *cough* "insanity virus".

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
any luck the entrance to their bunkers will get damaged and what with us lot all being so busy trying to survive no-one will be available to dig them out.

They'll be a nice find for archaeologists of the future....
edit on 25/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

Oh! my word we see the awful objects holding places in such bunkers, what on earth would they morph into. Could make quite a good horror film the future opening the bunkers up.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Very Interesting coincedences, I wouldnt be surprised if something happened, but i am on the east coast
, guess we will have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm hopeful that the earthquakes get bad enough to pancake those bunkers so they become tombs.

Best part is: No digging necessary.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

"The measles scare will almost certainly be an excuse to declare martial law at the beginning of September." that's a stretch...things happen and sometimes bad things happen in waves..it's called life..I don't believe that the earthquake and hurricane is the tipping point for people in high positions to take to the underground. I will be looking forward to more of your posts after 2012 and certainly beyond this September my friends...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by goldentorch
Let's just hope we have time to cement them in before tshtf.

Pure genius!

Yes, drop the torches, get the cement.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

I doubt glenn beck being in a bombarded isreal yesterday is a very "safe" alternative. Nor do
i believe he figures at all in TPTB. The CEO's resigned probably because they are gettin out while the gettins still good. They know the economy is on such thin ice they dont want to be a part of it when it falls. They get out now they get the huge bonus money and perks that go along with the job. So no, I would say not yet are they hunkerin down. Plus I live close to DIA and have not seen any of TPTB headed to thier underground bunkers yet, Ill keep ya posted though lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

You make a good point, and I made it quite clear that I don't think TPTB are heading to the bunkers, I'm just theorizing that the current state of affairs provides a unique chance for them to do so without causing a ruckus with the rest of society.

reply to post by AllUrChips

Are you in DC? If they evacuate the DC are, how would we know if they simply slipped away? That's the question.
edit on 25-8-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I hope so. They can get in there, seal it tight and never come out again. That would be a big favour.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Glenn Beck is in Africa.

Um he is in Israel. Does Beck have a Bunker over in Israel? Maybe he actually does for the performance he is putting on. Just pointing out a small Faux Paus. I highly doubt he will be in Egypt anytime soon. You don't see that mess in the news too much lately.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

He is in Capetown S. Africa. Unless I am missing something....

Glenn Arives in Capetown S. Africa

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Really stupid question probably, but what does TBTP stand for?

I see it in threads all the time but dont understand it.

Now you all think im a right thicky

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jehova620

No problem at all!

TPTB stands for "the powers that be". It's just a way of making a reference to our corporate and political masters who control it all.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620

I

That Be The Powers

But it is actually TPTB. Although I quite like your take on it. Peace

There was a thread on here previously claiming that TPTB were dropping out, I think it is only wishful thinking though.

edit on 25/8/11 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jehova620

I see it in threads all the time but dont understand it.

Now you all think im a right thicky

Ignorance is bliss.... lol j/k

Its TPTB, and it means The Powers To Be

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
OMG, it cant be that easy.

I am a thicky. Pfft.

Thanks chaps.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join