It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News from Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
.نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیس.ت نقش دیوار و چشم خیره

If I hear anything Else I'll let you know.....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
bad tk lol

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I have no idea what its says, but a buddy of mine on FB sent it to me as a prank, and you know me Kali.... I had to share

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
". Light, you will not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes in the shadows again, we don not light if the light went on. I can not find the shadow of the wall and stared at our eyes in the shadow of other lights if Don was not a shadow of Nice find. The role of the wall and staring eyes."

Its Persian not Arabic....so not from Libya...just so ya know lol

edit on 24-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
". Light, you will not find the shadow of the wall and staring eyes in the shadows again, we don not light if the light went on. I can not find the shadow of the wall and stared at our eyes in the shadow of other lights if Don was not a shadow of Nice find. The role of the wall and staring eyes."

Are you serious? Is that what is says? Sounds like Habib had a little too much "after dinner" fun.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

haha yup thats what it means

Not as funny when its translated eh haha

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So wrong, it's almost right.

I translated it to say " NATO Sucks" and "What comes around, goes around".

But from Google translator:

نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه. ر رفت سایه پیدا نیست نقش دیوار و چشم خیره ما نقش سایه دگر نمی دان نور اگر رفت سایه پیدا نیس.ت نقش دیوار و چشم خیره

"You will not find a light shade of the wall and staring eyes in the shadows again, we don not light if the light went on. I can not find the shadow of the wall and stared at our eyes in the shadow of other lights if Don was not a shadow of Nice find. The role of the wall and staring eyes."

I think I'm closer to the truth..

edit on 25-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think your translation is closer than that provided. Hopefully anybody else that replies to this thread will give us "their" translation. This could turn out to be quite funny

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I think it is code for "Please stop killing our children, thanks."

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
"Take our gold and oil....we know your here to liberate us as you have done in Iraq and Afghanistan, call it a token gesture for all the good you will bring to our region"

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

If only I still had my translation books from when I was in Iraq nearly two years ago. Now all I see is jibba jabba snatcha get at cha...

top topics

join