It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've posted a video on one of those things that were hard to understand and the thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
starts with" I must use this setup" Well I understand but how am I suposed to inform anyone about such as this that I have finally created a video on sketchup for them?
edit on 24-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichelJCardin
starts with" I must use this setup" Well I understand but how am I suposed to inform anyone about such as this that I have finally created a video on sketchup for them?
www.youtube.com...

Woohoo another line of information that makes no sense lol??

You have uploaded a video to Sketchup?? What is Sketchup?? What is your video about?? What inspired you to make it?? Wheres the link??

Edited to remove the video......i cant be part of shameless spamming

I still dont get why you have posted this???
View count maybe?? lol
edit on 24-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Video shows a someone filming a screen which shows a couple of 3d tubes and a tiny dude stood next to it.

sketchup.google.com...

It appears to be a free 3d software from Google.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I don't know how to link to that other thread of if I even can because I am new here.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What is this I don't even...
Is this some sort of visual explanation of something you currently tried to explain but failed at doing so?

I don't know why I laughed when I read the title...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

You have all privileges at 20 posts, you can post in any thread you like
The only thing you cannot do at present is go into the chatroom.

Sorry to have been a bit harsh......what exactly do you want to do?? Il try and help you as much as i can but you will need to explain what it is you have tried and failed at doing?

EDIT: at the top of the page is the search button...have you tried searching for the thread??

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Here is the original thread i believe the OP is referring to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
...where he was trying to describe something... and it was suggested he use Sketchup to make a 3D model of what he was trying to explain.

I must say, I still don't get what you are trying to explain OP. What is the purpose of this device?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by puzzlesphere

Ahhhh....nope, ive read through that mess several times and it makes no sense to me either

Thats the video...embedded

To embed vids look at my super easy "how to" thread...Here..how to embed

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OK, folks--I feel compelled to come to the guy's defense. I've read several of MichelJCardin's threads, and I've been one of the worst jerks toward him--which I regret. So I want to suggest that we try to understand and encourage what he's attempting to get across.

I read the thread in question. If he doesn't know how to embed the url, you can find it easily enough. Anyway, someone suggested that he use Sketchup to simulate his idea. Which he has done, and I credit him for making the effort.

My own suggestion to MichelJCardin is to slow down and try to express the point of the question. What are you trying to accomplish with the device? What is its purpose? How would it be used? Are you trying to describe a method of "perpetual motion," or "overunity"? Rather than ask an open question, give us some information.

That is all....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

Quite right as to that of just trying to establish different means of perpetual motion and would you in your apinion establish that if one could find one way to render such as perpetual motion; that this one person would likely be able to overcome many other instances of such. What I am most dissappointed about is that fact that ice is not something that we can stop from expanding and also would be the same in metals ; and nobody has begun to attempt any means of culturing that.
edit on 25-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

My opinion is that it can be done; but I think by an electrical or electromagnetic method. I believe that purely mechanical methods are subject to much more entropy. That is my opinion. I have no training or knowledge in that area....

top topics

join