It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was This Flimed In Qatar? Qatar Flag On Top Of Gaddafi compound?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Why is There a Qatar Flag on Top of Gaddafi compound?

If This was really shot and recored in Libya why is there a Qatar Flag on Top of Gaddafi compound?

Why is there a Qatar flag at 0:15?

Remember al jazeera is based in Qatar and is funded by the Qatar King or the Royal member of the Qatar elite family.

I dont know why Qatar Flag there, so weird

isnt it obvious that it was flimed in Qatar? even the iron fist of the hand crashing the us jet fighter has the missing U.S.A Writing on it, the fake cheering etc,

If you ask me i find that staged.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

The flag of Qatar has been spotted in news broadcasts from Benghazi flying in the background with the Libyan rebel flag. this is clearly expressing the support for the rebels of Benghazi from the government of Qatar

From wiki and

DOHA, Qatar — Friendly to Iran even as it serves as a base for the American military, Qatar has long had one of the most creative foreign policies in this unstable region. But now, by sending its tiny air force to fly missions over Libya and granting other critical aid to the Libyan rebels in their fight for freedom and democracy, this very rich Persian Gulf emirate is playing a more ambitious and potentially more risky role.

link

Looks like the rebels have a nice relationship with Qatar

edit on 24-8-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well the Qatar Mercenaries are fighting for the rebels ,and infact ment to be quite a few of them ,and they are well trained and armed to the teeth ,so it's no surpise to see a Qatar flag ,it also explains why we don't see frontline fighting anymore ,and only see a few ragtag youths shooting in the air.

Edit: link addded
Also this link HERE is a good insight to some of the activities going on behind the media curtain.

U.S. officials have said the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which oppose Gaddafi, are willing to back his opponents with money and weapons.

One U.S. official said there are indications that Qatar may be paying outsiders to help the Libyan rebels. Qatar's embassy in Washington did not respond to a request for comment.

edit on 24-8-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

expect from that link of yours this part has nonsense written all over it

Libya and granting other critical aid to the Libyan rebels in their fight for freedom and democracy,

freedom and democracy
its not about freedom and democracy its about oil,loans and power , i heard freedom and democracy so many times lately as the below you user said Qatar is using there own mercenaries with the rebel terrorists.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Libyan Rebels Advance Into Central India

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hello OP, I found this and did a search for "Qatar" and thought you would want to see it.

www.youtube.com...

Take a look before it's gone! French journalist who was in Tripoli at the time of the invasion claims Qatar Army troops took Tripoli with NATO air support.

I was going to make a new thread but this is to hot for me to post I don't want the attention.

Skip to 4:10 for the good part.
edit on 4/9/11 by Darce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yeah I was just reading that 100's of Qatari troops are in Libya to help train the new army and more importantly start to reclaim the thousands of weapons now held by civilians. They also were the Air liason betwen the rebels and NATO during the recent fighting in Sirte, Bani Walid and Sebha.

Clicking Please

O.P. might wanna do some research about something before jumping to conclusions.

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I was watching the Rugby World Cup final from New Zealand the other day, and in the crowd there was someone who had hoisted the Sri Lankan flag over some of the advertising hoardings. Does this mean that I was lied to, and that the Rugby World Cup final was actually filmed in Colombo, rather than Auckland ?

I know this is a bit of a stretch, but perhaps the reason that there's a Qatari flag on top of the Gaddafi compound, is because some Qataris put it there ?

No, of course not. The only logical explanation must be that the images were faked on a film-set in Qatar (!)

Although, the director must have been pretty amateur, if he allowed such a blooper to stay in the final cut...

edit on 26-10-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

top topics

join