It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffins, 10,000 Guillotines for 'Martial Law Beheadings' & Underground Extermination Training

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Divided by 5
Never saw Schindler's List?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by ignant

are you kidding me!? wouldn't a 0.50 cent bullet be more cost affective than a $10,000 head chopper!!!? (u.s gov't likes to over spend on stuff to prove their the best!) i can probably get a fair head chopper from china,or wal-mart for $75.00!!! besides, whats more efficient, removing a whole corpse,or having to chase around those pesky heads after they are chopped!!!?
get real!
p.s. is that steven hawking narating this video?!!!

If you shoot someone in the head the eyes might pop out or be damaged. Parts of the eye are valuable for transplants. The bodies if not used for transplants could be rendered for cosmetic purposes or fertilizer. If there is a bunch of lead in it it would accumulate somewhere. Is it more humane to let a person die from starvation, or to simply remove their head? Dying from starvation is scarier to me.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Life Imitates Art Redux - so why guillotines?
Immortals (The Highlander, Torchwood Miracle Day)
Zombies (Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead)
Possessed or Alien (V, Battlestar Galactica (new),Village of the Damned,Invasion of the Body Snatchers)

Maybe they're considering something like the Matrix except this time all they need is your brain to hook up to the machines (Donavan's Brain) - just imagine if the could just add a brain to the big matrix and have all that stored experience or maybe they keep your head so they can torture you forever. Maybe human brain is a delicacy on the new ruling species' planet.....
C'mon it's classic zombie/possession/scifi/doom fantasy plotlines, what else could they be thinking?

ganjoa
edit on 24-8-2011 by ganjoa because: spwelng

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ganjoa
C'mon it's classic zombie/possession/scifi/doom fantasy plotlines, what else could they be thinking?

Um, maybe free trade with France?

edit on 24-8-2011 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TMJ1972

Because these are sick people. The guillotines will add a certain theater to it they will no doubt enjoy. As if cost mattered. They are using OUR money. We have paid for our own tyranny! Nobody does anything about it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

Enter this URL: ftp.cdc.gov...
It's the CDC website.
Click on DTAB11.zip and download it. Open the document.
Scroll down to section E978 under "Legal Intervention"

E978 Legal execution
All executions performed at the behest of the judiciary or ruling authority [whether permanent or temporary] as:
asphyxiation by gas
beheading, decapitation (by guillotine)
capital punishment
electrocution
hanging
poisoning
shooting
other specified means

Go ahead deny it.
edit on 23-6-2013 by 247sKiTzo247 because: Remove expletives

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 247sKiTzo247

Because these are sick people. The guillotines will add a certain theater to it they will no doubt enjoy. As if cost mattered. They are using OUR money. We have paid for our own tyranny! Nobody does anything about it.

I most definitely agree that there are people in this world who are even worse then what you describe.
The Bible warns of them referring to them as the wicked. And casts doubt that they are even totally human.
They're at war with God and hate mankind. They're our rulers today and have positioned themselves in places of
power thru out time. The vid is down, whether it is true or not, I don't know. But what I've written here is truth.

Listen to the words long written down.

edit on 23-6-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join