It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive Proof of Tea Party Terrorism!! Shocking Video!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Waco is particularly close to the last time the US Government labeled its own people domestic terrorists. It ended pretty badly. However, this time, they are not living on a rural compound in a Texas field. The patriots of Waco did not seem intimidated by the government’s charges against them. They were ready to fight, down to the last pair of pink glasses.

edit on 24-8-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

biggovernment.com...-319192

Look out for the threat

edit on 24-8-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Bump....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Absolutely shocking!!!
That old lady in pink scares the # out of me. Obviously dangerous.

I am just grateful that we have Joe Biden and his ilk to keep us safe.

S&F

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Clearly, the Tea Party has done something right because the cockroaches have been left scrambling in the aftermath of the Tea Party's success. The left cannot rest on any of their own success, they have none, so they must now throw every dung ball possible at the Tea Party.

This is what panic mode looks like in a critical election cycle and these goons will stop at nothing. Maxine Waters' recent rant is a prime example. Someone please tell her that her state's pension fund is nearly $1 trillion in the hole all at the hands of left.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
awesome video, had me smiling through the whole thing. Good use of humour

S&F for you

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
that was a very well put together video. pretty funny as well .
i smell a good south park episode
trey, matt we know your lurking

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Oh wow, I didn't know the problem was so deep rooted. We need to round up all the old people and put them terrorist blue hairs into Fema camps before they really get the terrorism a going! Beware of them with walkers also, all those empty pipes, so easy to make bombs out of those.

You know they are terrorists because they are old and have nothing left to live for. Suicide bombers, the whole lot of them, I'm sure. We truly need to start locking up the entire populace as I'm sure they really all are terrorists but these old farts really take the cake, making me fearful for my life and wishing the government would jump in and do something about this serious problem we face. As it is we don't have nearly enough innocent people in our prisons and are desperately in need of more, I say we lock everybody and throw away the key.

I gotta go narc on my neighbors, they are old and surely are terrorists. They once mentioned the Tea Party so I'm sure they are a threat that needs to be removed ASAP! Another neighbor once offered me some tea so I'm gonna report his terrorist ass too! Bring 'em all down, I plan to.

There's terrism 'round every corner, I tells ya! Root 'em out and kill 'em, I says, kill 'em all!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Remember, these people are the ENEMY and must be destroyed! They have radical ideas about our country that include words like liberty, freedom, and responsibility - all obvious code to hide their true racism.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I never realized that my parents were terrorists. Them...trying to tell me to think for myself. Such arrogance!

I need guidance here, should I kill them or just report them to the Gummint?

I'm so confused! Someone tell me what to do!

Loved the vid. Keep exposing the far left with humor...it works.
edit on 24-8-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

You should definately turn them in to the feds.
I can't believe you would actually consider defending yourself. Don't you know that we, the American sheeple, are not supposed to defend ourselves?!? Sheesh
You are not one of those gun toting patriots are you?

ALERT!!!
Rex is obviously an armed terrorist and a threat to the hive. I mean country.
Get him!!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

Well, I am a Vet and retired..and have weapons to hunt with and, um, white and...uh oh..male.

Where's the nearest FEMA camp so I can turn myself in. Don't want to hurt anybody, ya know?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I knew it!
You fit the profile perfectly.

Just come along quietly and no one will get hurt.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

I'll come along, just as soon as I finish my breakfast.

Oooo! Look over there! Squirrel!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detrucci
awesome video, had me smiling through the whole thing. Good use of humour

S&F for you

Until they got to Waco, then I cried.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Too right.
The image of the baby bottle brings it all home. But instead of making me cry it makes me seethe.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
ahahhahaha "a veteran. terrorist.."

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This really deserves to be higher up on the post ranking!

I demand everyone give this stars and flags! I should be feared! Not only am I from this area I am also a eeevvvviiiiiiiiiiiillll Tea Party Terrorist!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

OP great find, S+F. Was a great break from splitting wood - sshh, another hitherto unknown terrorist activity we are trying to keep the lid on.

i smell a good south park episode
trey, matt we know your lurking

I hate to be the one that breaks it to this poster but Matt and Trey no longer do South Park. They walked away from it. A drop in quality and truth can be seen in this last season too. Matt, Trey, come back to us. We miss you.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

There's terrism 'round every corner, I tells ya! Root 'em out and kill 'em, I says, kill 'em all!

Lol, always wondered what McCarthy-ism was like. Never thought I would get to experience it for myself. Lucky me!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
great op putting the faces to the labels you cant get anymore real than them

and you cant get any more fake and ignorant and maxine waters and frederica wilson

who only care is about the power they weild.

back in the day the tag line was speaking truth to power and once upon a time that was acceptable by those very same people who are in power today

and the very same people who go around calling little old grannies terrorists and the men who have served their country with distinction and the rest of us who are well tired of washingtons bs.

love the thread

top topics

<<   2 >>

join