It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Under Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

You cannot rampage through this world destroying and terrorising without payback.

Then tell that to the US and Israel.
Ohh and throw in NATO.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yes, back,

I directed that remarks at all terrorists.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

You cannot rampage through this world destroying and terrorising without payback.

Then tell that to the US and Israel.
Ohh and throw in NATO.

I love how instead of owning the terrorist actions that extremist commit.........you deflect to the US and Israel..........Yes lets blame others instead of taking responsibility.......

"Tommy stop hitting your sister, its wrong" "Well she hits people too!"

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I love how instead of owning the terrorist actions that extremist commit.........you deflect to the US and Israel..........Yes lets blame others instead of taking responsibility.......

What Responsibility ?

Responsibility of helping Bin Laden , Taliban , Helping Saddam (during the war with Iran ) ?

Responsibility of raping Afghan and Iraqi boys and girls ?

I just know that there hasn't been Taliban in Afghanistan since 100 years ago , until Soviet war in Afghanistan took place.

The USA supported a group of people living in Pakistan , to stand against those invaders. When I study more about those Muslims , I see that they are Wahhabi - a new derivation in Islam that took place about 200 years ago. I see now why those UK spies and insiders let these groups of Muslims survive and continue to grow.

They are being supported by Saudi Arabia and growing in Pakistan.

Every where I look at , I see that there is some trails of UK and USA conspiracies.

You are supporting those rapists and murderers while I don't support those extremist.

PS : we will take a hard revenge of those Wahhabis and the ones who supported them.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

The better part of the world is under attack from Islam. Never trust a religion that bans bacon. Never trust a thing that hates dogs or women either.

"Never trust a religon that bans bacon"
So you dont trust judaism and the people who follow that religion as well??

edit on 28-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Do you realize that unlike Christianity, there is no separation between Church and state in Islam?
This dichotomy - present in the Christian Bible - is completely absent in Islam..

Seperation between church and state did not exist in biblical times when the "law of God" was the law.
Please dont tell me you think a secular, non-religious government were stoning adulterers, fornicators and people who picked up sticks on the Sabbath back then.

Funny... in my experience, the ones who are most opposed to Islamic laws are the christians who identify with the bible, which has its own set of Shariah-like laws...(Leviticus)
Also, dont forget that Jesus said that these laws were to be followed "till heaven and earth pass away".
Hypocrites.

Islam and the west represent two different and opposed civilizations; two different ways of looking at and structuring the world.

True.
The west, despite its large christian population, are in love with the concept of "seperation of church and state" and will parade it as if its a great virtue. The same west is ok with mocking God, the prophets and Jesus in the name of free speech and entertainment. The west are ok with tolerating all the filth condemned in the bible.

However, In most Islamic countries... mocking God, the prophets and Jesus would get you in a lot of trouble. It appears that its the muslims who are lead the lifestyles that bible following christians were expected to follow.

But nope. Not even the dozens upon dozens of terrorist attacks in Muslim countries and elsewhere can change your fixed assumption.

The dozens of terrorist attacks pale in comparison to the large scale wars perpetrated by the west, both present and in the past.
Or will you excuse the violence perpetrated by the west?

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
(posted by mistake, mods please delete. Thanks)
edit on 29-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

First, seven Israelis were killed in two attacks on buses in southern Israel, according to Israeli medics. The attacks began when gunmen fired at an Israeli bus that was traveling near the Egyptian border

Palestinians deny any involvement in the attack.

Then, Israel blamed Gaza's Popular Resistance Committees for the attack and retaliated with Israeli missiles killing 15 Palestinians, with 55 injured, including 12 women, 15 children, three elderly and one ambulance worker.

On Saturday, Israeli sources said one Israeli was killed and about a dozen injured in southern Israel in a barrage of Palestinian home-made rockets fired from Gaza. The deadly attacks have gotten little international reaction, but regional reactions from the Arab League have condemned the attack on Gaza and called for an immediate stop to the attacks and military operations against Gaza. However, the Jordanian government, through Abduallah Abu Rumman, condemned Israel for its "military escalation and operations in Gaza that have killed civilians as well as Egyptian officers", urging an immediate halt to the strikes in order to avoid regional instability.

Moayyad Abu Imran , 34-year-old engineer :
I think this time, Israel is not aiming to kill for the sake of killing, but for more. Two main reasons: first, to thwart the Palestinians' application for statehood on September. And secondly, for Netanyahu to export his internal economic crises and failure in dealing with the Tel Aviv protests.

Ahmed Al Najjar, 27-year-old documentary film producer :
I see these attacks as the first Israeli nail in the coffin of our bid for UN state recognition in September.
What is happening in Gaza right now is a message from Israel to the world that no political force can impose anything on Israel, including the US administration. All in all, what we are going through, from violations of rights, is the accumulation of international silence since the birth of our plight until today's Israeli bombing.
Moreover, on the timing of the Israel attacks, everyone notes that Israel is targeting us, a civil population, even in the holy month of fasting and worshipping ... this brings Israel's claim of religious sanctity and rituals into question.

Kholoud Al Massri, 23-year-old university graduate :
I think in such a situation of frequent Israeli attacks on Gaza, firing rockets towards Israel seems to be our only means of resistance, when the rest of the world has abandoned us to face the illegal occupation alone.

Sahar Salem, 24-year-old labourer :
If an Israeli is killed on the moon, Israel would attack Gaza for revenge. By continuous terror attacks on neighbours, Israel thinks it can bring peace to its people, but in fact it only brings more hatred toward them.
As for the home-made rockets fired on Israel, that is meaningless, because they hit the poor, marginalised areas of Israel that the government of Israel doesn't care about. I hate that the poor and marginalised everywhere are always the less fortunate and the most likely to suffer.

Source
edit on 23/8/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

It's all the Islams fault. They can't live in peace with anyone. They embrace war and death. To them it's not how you live your life but how you die. There is no mercy in Islam only submission. So when they attack you must answer back in kind or they will sense your weakness and attack even more. The Palestinians etc. are getting what they asked for.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

So when they attack you must answer back in kind or they will sense your weakness and attack even more. The Palestinians etc. are getting what they asked for

The Palestinians are pissed because their land was used to make a home for EUROPEAN jews who got scrwed over in EUROPE.

What you just said (the underlined) is like saying the Jews got what they asked for in Germany during WW2... Im sure Hitler had a long list of complaints against them as well.....

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Seperation between church and state did not exist in biblical times when the "law of God" was the law.
Please dont tell me you think a secular, non-religious government were stoning adulterers, fornicators and people who picked up sticks on the Sabbath back then.

Funny... in my experience, the ones who are most opposed to Islamic laws are the christians who identify with the bible, which has its own set of Shariah-like laws...(Leviticus)
Also, dont forget that Jesus said that these laws were to be followed "till heaven and earth pass away".
Hypocrites.

I am an atheist, but I know this is not true, since I come from a christian family.
The New testament is always above the Old. Drastic old testament laws such as stoning of adulterers are all negated there by Jesus. There is also a passage about "giving the Ceasar which is Ceasar's, and giving God which is God's" - separation of church and state. So christians are not hypocrites.

No such thing is in Quran as far as I know.

The dozens of terrorist attacks pale in comparison to the large scale wars perpetrated by the west, both present and in the past.

Overwhelming majority of civilian casualties in current wars are caused by insurgent attacks, not coalition forces.

edit on 29/8/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I am an atheist, but I know this is not true, since I come from a christian family.
The New testament is always above the Old. Drastic old testament laws such as stoning of adulterers are all negated there by Jesus.

Im sorry, but where exactly did Jesus say that the old laws have all been negated?
In fact, he said "it will remain till heaven and earth pass away" and in several places placed emphasis on the law.
The idea that the law has been done away with is a teaching that came in much later through Paul.
And christians seem to prefer what Paul said over what God, the prophets and Jesus said regarding the law.

There is also a passage about "giving the Ceasar which is Ceasar's, and giving God which is God's" - separation of church and state. So christians are not hypocrites.
No such thing is in Quran as far as I know.

You seem to think that Jesus supported seperation of church and state because he spoke about giving to Ceasar what is his.
But that was simply Jesus' smart response to the cunning Pharisees who were trying to put him in a tight spot(verse 15), by getting Jesus to give a "yes" or "no" answer to the question "should we pay
taxes to Caesar?"
However Jesus saw through their scheme, called them hypocrites and asked them why they were trying to trap him (verse 18).... before asking for the coin and saying "giving to Ceasar what is his and to God what is Gods." So those words are clearly not an endorsement of seperation of church and state.

As for seperation of church and state in christianity, the Israelites in Jesus time were living under Roman rule after getting conquered. Before that, the Israelites were living under religious law, with no seperation of religion and governance. Like Islamic regimes, the Israelites had their own set of strict laws, "teachers of the law" and society as a whole worked towards leading a religious life. Blasphemy, adultery, fornication etc were all punishable by death.

Furthermore, the Bible has several parts warning Israelites warned not to follow other gods...glorifying the destruction of idols considered pagan etc. Not very different from Islams opposition to other religions, is it?

edit on 30-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Well, I'm spiritual and not religious... There is a difference. I'm not a practitioner of any faith. I have my own personal beliefs and that's just that.

You can have your own xp , but be aware that time is short for you.

And you're a complete hyprocrite. You moan and sob that your religion is under attack and your tolerance is at its end when people flattern your land and point guns at you.

Yet you say to someone who doesn't follow your belief structure that "time is short for you". I know you didn't come out and actually threaten anyone - but your choice of language and how you use it implies as much, given the history of what Muslim extremists and their ilk say to those who do not follow islam.

Rubbish. Islam, like the rest of these man made belief systems are the ones whose time is short. Not people with an education and an open mind.
edit on 30-8-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

The USA supported a group of people living in Pakistan , to stand against those invaders. When I study more about those Muslims , I see that they are Wahhabi - a new derivation in Islam that took place about 200 years ago. I see now why those UK spies and insiders let these groups of Muslims survive and continue to grow.

They are being supported by Saudi Arabia and growing in Pakistan.

Wahhabi From Wikipedia
Wahhabism is a religious movement or a branch of Islam. It was developed by an 18th century Muslim theologian (Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab) from Najd, Saudi Arabia. Abdul Al-Wahhab advocated purging Islam of what he considered to be impurities and innovations. Wahhabism is the dominant form of Islam in Saudi Arabia. It has developed considerable influence in the Muslim world in part through Saudi funding of mosques, schools and social programs.

He attacked a "perceived moral decline and political weakness" in the Arabian Peninsula and condemned what he perceived as idolatry, the popular cult of saints, and shrine and tomb visitation

The radical form of Islam being taught in Pakistan is straight from Saudi Arabia. Part of their "removing impurities" is blowing up Shia Ashurah processions. And in Iraq, it's killing pilgrims going to shrines in Karbala and Najaf.

The US has an interest in furthering Wahhabi extremism in its bid against Iran (majority Shia).

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

They are followers of their own , their instincts , their desires.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join