It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Under Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

any proof of that?

trained by the cia and mossad?

didn't think so.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by fooks

any proof of that? trained by the cia and mossad?

Yeah. He (the killer) showed an autograph signed by : The chief of mossad.

It seems that they were very close.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

The region will be depopulated if necessary to achieve peace and harmony in this world...Of course, not only through war, natural calamities as well. It will happen if something doesn't change. The world, both humanity and the Source has grown tired of continuous disharmony in that region of the world.

It would be a bit different if they were insolated and isolated, but they are not. That whole region is effecting the rest of the world. Most people are piss pot tired of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Well, I'm spiritual and not religious... There is a difference. I'm not a practitioner of any faith. I have my own personal beliefs and that's just that.

You can have your own xp , but be aware that time is short for you.

What, to conform to the ways of Islam or Christianity? Well, then it will just have to be "short," because that will never happen.Why should I conform to religions who know nothing of TRUE love or peace?
edit on 24-8-2011 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

If they cannot conform to the age of love that is coming, then they will be extinguished from the world. It is really that simple. There will be no room for warmongers in the world that is coming. BELIEVE THAT!!!

I know much about the age of love you are talking about . The topic is every ones wish , but today I can't love some one who invades my land , flattens my home and points his gun at me.

This love which you are talking about , is beyond logic and reason. it is in contrast with denying ignorance and it is about buying more ignorance.

I think that typically the numb people who are not specially involved in Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya talk about love. The ones who don't understand losing the loved ones. The ones who just know how to write.

The only reason that the age of love isn't already here is because we look in the wrong direction for guidance. It's really that simple.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

What do you know about Islam????

Do you realize that unlike Christianity, there is no separation between Church and state in Islam?

This dichotomy - present in the Christian Bible - is completely absent in Islam..

Islam and the west represent two different and opposed civilizations; two different ways of looking at and structuring the world.

It is nothing short of nauseating to hear liberals rant about the 'propaganda about Islam".

How many books about Islam have these people read?? Surely if they read something they would have come away with a different perception.

You would think the fundamental differences ie; Islam is a way of life - meaning, Islam seeks to institutionalize Islamic Beliefs - Shari'a - through an Islamic Government , would be enough to convince people otherwise.

But nope. Not even the dozens upon dozens of terrorist attacks in Muslim countries and elsewhere can change your fixed assumption.

Amazing.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Dear hmdphantom,
Thank you for responding to my post. Is it possible that we have a language problem? Perhaps you didn't answer my questions because you didn't understand them to be questions? Or you didn't understand what I was asking? Let me try again.

Besides Americans, who else do you hate? Why did you change your signature right after I mentioned that hating Americans was part of your signature?

What is the "right" solution in the Mideast? Should Israel be a state recognized by all Islam, with all the rights of a state and borders roughly similar to what they are now? If no, what should Israel have.

Do you think Muslims are hated in America?

Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Do you realize that unlike Christianity, there is no separation between Church and state in Islam?

Good point. So you know.

There is no separation because

Preface

we think that God created us.

So he knows all the details about us and he didn't create us randomly.

He created us for purposes and he knows them. He created us for salvation. So he knows the path (details) before us (about us).

Human being has a lot of aspects to look at.

He knows about our aspects of life in this world and the next one. He has sent us a lot of rules to live by , and for different aspects. Some rules are for individuals and some rules should be performed in the society.

End of preface

To insurance that the Islamic rules will be respected , we need a Religion based dominion . To control the performance of Islam laws internally and externally.

internally : The governor knows that he will be punished so badly if he neglects Islam laws , because God won't forgive that. (In the next world he will be punished)

externally : When a governor starts his job in his office , he knows that there are certain clear rules to punish the outlaws.( The Jurisdiction will punish and fire him ).

Those restrictions above , will not allow a Muslim to chase the position of power. Because we are not leaving for eternity and we should be careful.

For Muslims : being a governor = being a servant of god.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We believe that ruling based on religion is harder , Because you can never break the rules.

As you see today , there are lots of killings and invasions being done by those Secular governments.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

we think that God created us.

Must be fun dealing with pathologically gullible liberals.

They'll believe damn near anything.

Anywho, thankyou for the honesty.

Islam DOES SEEK, very deeply, at the core of every Muslims being, to convert every human being to Islam. And given Islams history of bloodshed and holy war (Jihad), it can be done by whatever means necessary.

I myself am not opposed to Shari'a. If a Muslim wants to live by Shari'a, let him do it, with freedom.

My only compunction is the lack of respect for human life that Muslims - especially those very many who support Jihad - have for non-Muslims.

If you want Shari'a, please, keep it in your own land. Let the west keep their democracy, and liberty. Let Israel keep threir only land.

Allah created all people. He established Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, for various reasons. He has maintained these religions, Judaism especially (since it didnt have the support of any government at any time, it is truly miraculous that the Jewish religion subsists till this day) for a reason.

If only Muslims cared for peace, peace between all peoples, this world could become a heaven; something Allah would be happy with.

Political Islam is a very grave evil, a very big slap in the face towards anyone who chooses to worship God in another manner.

Take the Jews for instance. Doctrinally, Islam and Judaism are not very different. You both denounce idolatry, you both seek union with God. What else could anyone possibly want?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Besides Americans, who else do you hate?

I don't hate Americans. I just was remembering that why they are being hated by Muslim and oppressed people on earth.

I know that it is not all American's fault.

Why did you change your signature right after I mentioned that hating Americans was part of your signature?

I removed it , because I thought that I have achieved what I wanted. And that was to wake some conscious.

What is the "right" solution in the Mideast?

Of course , it is not occupying Palestine to establish a Zionist ( not Jew ) dominion.

American forces should leave Iraq and Afghanistan .

USG should stop interfering in middle east countries internal affairs.

Main solution : We don't want TPTB to rule us , we want our independence , we want TPTB to stop capitalism which involves us.

I can guaranty that there is no way that we will be an Islamic state. We are an independent nation.

Do you think Muslims are hated in America?

May be they are feeling numb with their religion . I think that it doesn't matter much for them.

You tell me.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Actually Shiite Islam originally had no relation between the State and Church. The first case of Shiite Islam or Islam in general being instituitionalized into government and politics was Iran after the Islamic Revolution.

Have laws and policies been modled around Islam prior to that? Yes, as has been the case in Christian America.

In fact the reason why Islam prior to 1979 had not been institutionalized into government is because they saw man as unfit to rule. However, Ayatollah Khomeini the figure. of the Islamic Revolution wrote a book called Islamic Government: Governance of the Jurist (available for free here: www.al-islam.org... ). This was the first real attempt at presenting a system of instituinalized Islamic governance.

Nice to see you blaming all the world woes on the Muslims again. Even though all you religoud folks (Christian, Muslims and Jews) really believe in the same God.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Political Islam is a very grave evil, a very big slap in the face towards anyone who chooses to worship God in another manner.

There are other religions and believers living in Iran right now.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Actually Shiite Islam originally had no relation between the State and Church.

It is quite opposite. Shiite Islam originally had had relation between the State and Mosque. You are talking about Sunni Islam.

This was the first real attempt at presenting a system of instituinalized Islamic governance.

There was a Shiite dominion about 1400 years ago and is refereed to our Imam Ali (pbuh). So there has been an attempt. So we have books and models to run a government.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Could you not exagerrate?

Like, read over your post, clearly, before you post it.

I said Islam, in its very nature, opposes the western style democracy, because within western civilization, through Christianity, existed the dichotomy between Church and state which ultimately led to the rennessaince, the reformation and ultimately the secular enlightenment.

I dont know what Islam youve been studying, but Islam is completely one; Shari'a is a bed-rock principle of Islam. Without a government which enforces Shari'a, Islam is not Islam. And take the Gaza strip for example.

Gazans USED DEMOCRACY to institutionalize Shari'a, which is the negation of democratic principls.. Likewise, in Egypt, the Muslim brotherhood is currently holding 33% in the polls, making them the leading party.

Im not saying there isnt opposition in Muslim countries to Shari'a, im merely saying that there is a much greater difficulty for Muslims to embrace democratic values, like freedom of speech, liberty, democracy, equality between the sexes, when Islam is a LEAGALISTIC religion.

Christianity was not legalistic, atleast not at the scriptural level.

So for Islam to change, and accept westen standards, would require Islam to change, COMPLETELY. To throw the Quran away, in other words.

I hope you know how offensive your thinking is to actual observant Muslims. Even now, you tried to speak for Islam, and the OP came in and corrected you.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Nope not offensive. Me and the OP are talking about two seperate things: Instituinalized Islam. Prior to Ayatollah Khomeini's Islamic Government: Governance of the Jurist, man was seen as unfit to rule, thus Shiite Islam was never intitutionalized as the system of rule. In fact sectarian rule is a relatively modern concept.

Islam itself is not one. Firstly there are Sunni's and Shiite's and not to mention the multiple different interperations such as the extremist interperations and the moderate interperations, as is the case with Christianity and Judaism.

I'm not even trying to defend Islam, I'm simply pointing out that institutionalized Islam is a relatively modern concept which believes that all aspects of human life should be governed by religous law.

So for Islam to change, and accept westen standards, would require Islam to change, COMPLETELY. To throw the Quran away, in other words.

No, not at all. For Muslim countries to embrace democratic values, the first requirment will be economic development, seeing the enlargment of a middle-class which would in-turn push for more open and democratic government. There is a multitude of scholarly works that suggest development leads to democracy (although not in all cases, especially when development dosen't lead to a change in peoples attitude). Essentially development means people are more wealthy, more become educated and begin to believe in individual values (such as freedom) and less people believe in traditional values. We have seen this in action in Libya, Morocco and Tunisia.

You cannot expect Muslims to entirely embrace western values as you cannot expect the Far East to do the same. But you can expect them to both modernize and democratize naturally along their own lines. Your belief that suggest Muslims cannot accept democracy is flawed and you haven't presented a basis towards your argument other than you typical crap "Muslims are all backwards".

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You cannot expect Muslims to entirely embrace western values as you cannot expect the Far East to do the same. But you can expect them to both modernize and democratize naturally along their own lines. Your belief that suggest Muslims cannot accept democracy is flawed and you haven't presented a basis towards your argument other than you typical crap "Muslims are all backwards".

Great post. Thank you very much.

I think the point is that westerners think that they are pioneer and they have succeeded in every aspect of life.

Some of them are so proud of themselves that can't see they have failed in some cases.

For the westerners : we won't follow you. we do things our way. we want to promote our Islamic dominion and we are working hard on it.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Until Islamic terrorists stop murdering and torturing people, including their own people, they will always be under attack - if not actual physical attack, then it will be psychic and spiritual attack.

You cannot rampage through this world destroying and terrorising without payback.

Here or in the next world.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I don't hate Americans. I just was remembering that why they are being hated by Muslim and oppressed people on earth. I know that it is not all American's fault.

"Why did you change your signature right after I mentioned that hating Americans was part of your signature?"

"I removed it , because I thought that I have achieved what I wanted. And that was to wake some conscious."

or till you got called out on it?

Main solution : We don't want TPTB to rule us , we want our independence , we want TPTB to stop capitalism which involves us.

then stay in your own...blah blah.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

The better part of the world is under attack from Islam. Never trust a religion that bans bacon. Never trust a thing that hates dogs or women either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join