It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something touched my wifes hand

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
first a disclaimer by me re. ghosts, entities, extradimensional beings etc....

I belive that such "experiences" as witnessing or feeling a ghost's presence can very often be explained away by common ( and not so common yet mundane) reasoning. However; I do feel and beilive that there are such things as ghosts, spirits, entities or what have you and that we cannot know for sure how or why the exist.

Now on to my wifes experience....

My wife and I were in my daughters room helping her clean it up, she had been naughty by saying she was cleaning up her room when in fact she would throw stuff under the bed or in the closet. Classic right? well my wife was very upset at our daughter ( she's 9 ) and was threatening to spank her for her actions as we had got onto her before for not keeping her room tidy. She ( wife) was sitting on the floor about the center of the room, had just scolded my daughter when she suddenly yelped and pulled her hand close to her chest. She was looking around and asked where Peaches was ( our cat) . I had seen our cat walk out of the room a minute before and as if on cue she had come strolling back into the room from the hallway.I asked her what happened, she said that she felt "something" grab hold of her hand and slightly push it down. She said it felt like a hand but with no real "feeling". no warmth, not cold just a feeling of it. I could tell she was startled and just a bit weirded out. I told her it was ok, that I dont seriously think that what ever it was that touched her wasnt going to hurt her. She said she knows that it just freaked her for a second.
Now heres a bit of background re. my daughter and the shadows I have seen...

I have been told several times by diffrent people that my daughter is an "old Soul"...and this is something me and my wife have always felt and even said to each other before anyone else did. She seems to have a already set in wisdom and or aura of experience that goes beyond her actual physical age. My wife had made friends at her work with a woman who made it subtly known she was a sensitive and could sense "beings". This lady, when she very first met my daughter ( and I was there when she met her), saw her and the very first thing she said was " oh its so very nice to see you again!" ..now this was a suprise as she had never actually met my daughter in anyway before...later she explained that my daughter was indeed a very old soul and she had known her in a previous life. THEN she said she was glad that her guardian was still with her. I was like.....uhhh what?
She explained to me that my daughters soul was protected by a guardian entity that follows her soul each time she comes into the world. She said she knows I had seen this entity but I probably didnt realize what I was seeing. then it hit me....no matter where we lived ( we moved a lot till recently) it seemed that I would always think the house we lived in had "ghosts ( for lack of a better word) , I would see little movements in the shadows, or glimpse a gray form peeking at me from the corner of my eyes. Never would I see anything directly or ever seen any physical movement, but I always just "knew" something was there. I told the lady ( Ill call her V from now on) all this and she said that was my daughters Guardian. V then went on to say that the guardian was of the masculine and that he was a bit arrogant, but would in no way harm or allow to be harmed my girl,
I asked V why He was following her, she couldnt say..whether by choice or she just didnt know, but she did say that He was always going to be with my girl and that we as a family had nothing to worry about from him.
I told her that I would not allow any shenanigans if thats what he planned...she said no hes not like that but he does like to show himself to me just to let me know hes still around. V said I could consdier Him a friend and to just live and let live. I asked if He had a name..she said his name doesn't make sense in our language but I could call him D***** if I wished. I asked if it was D***** that touched my wifes hand and she said yes, he was just expressing himself saying to NOT hurt my daughter...he IS very protective ,....we have never spanked our daughter before and V said he felt it was about to happen.

Sooo..theres my own little weird Entity story..I cant call him a Ghost as hes apparently never been alive in this world. Does anyone else have or ever heard of stories like this....its the first time Ive ever been this close to a Paranormal event and Im thrilled by it....any responses would be appreciated. thanx

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

In my own experience as a medium, being grabbed by the hand is in most cases the spirit of a child.Has your wife lost a child in recent times or has she miss carried... personal question but sometimes the childs spirit will stay with the mother for a while before they cross, sometimes years.

edit on 23-8-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
That is so cool!
I always saw these grey guys on the other side of my basement when I was little, there were about four of them that would peek out from behind the corner and when I would look at them they would slowly retreat.
Its cool to see you have experience similar things.

In regards to you daughter throwing things under her bed and in the closet, well I tried those same tricks when I was younger (:

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The same thing happened to me once when I was sleeping at night. It was so profound I thought someone was liking my index finger. I could feel it. I woke up and found no one. No I don't have pets. It was so real.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

In my own experience as a medium, being grabbed by the hand is in most cases the spirit of a child.Has your wife lost a child in recent times or has she miss carried... personal question but sometimes the childs spirit will stay with the mother for a while before they cross, sometimes years.

edit on 23-8-2011 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

As far as I know my wife has never mis carried and had nver lost a child...I do wonder tho....Would it be possible if a terminated pregnancy would get the same results..however its not my wife that this happened to re the terminated PG...It was an old G friend of mine years ago...I wanted the child she did not...would it be possible for that unborn child to follow the father that wanted it and not the mother?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The only experience i have ever had was when a tin can was thrown at me. and the Garbage disposal turned on by itself.

I was walking by the pantry, which was a walk in pantry. As soon as i got past the door a can of soup went flying against the stove (a total of about 8 feet away)

Another occasion was in another house...the garbage disposal turned on while i was upstairs. I went downstairs and as i walked in the kitchen it turned off. I check to see if it had turned on somehow and blew its fuse, or safety...nothing. It worked perfectly fine.

Never actually saw any entities.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NerdGoddess
That is so cool!
I always saw these grey guys on the other side of my basement when I was little, there were about four of them that would peek out from behind the corner and when I would look at them they would slowly retreat.
Its cool to see you have experience similar things.

In regards to you daughter throwing things under her bed and in the closet, well I tried those same tricks when I was younger (:

Thanks for sharing!

When u saw these things were you scared? I find that I am never scared when ive seen them..just curious.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

The same thing happened to me once when I was sleeping at night. It was so profound I thought someone was liking my index finger. I could feel it. I woke up and found no one. No I don't have pets. It was so real.

I wish it had been me that got touched, but to be there when it happened was very impressive none the less.has it ever happened to you again?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernutty

That would have been very freaky to have a can thrown at me. I have had lights flicker on and off before but I usually just ignore it and think its just my eyes lol I may now have to reevaluate that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, not trying to turn this into an alien thread but I'm going to mention the Greys.

Throughout my life I've been totally frightened, even as a child, of the standard Grey face, and I keep having dreams
about them as well as manifestations, but they remind me more of ghosts, not aliens.

I also had a particular experience that I don't want to talk about, but it wasn't your standard alien abduction either. It fit none of the regular paradigm, and the Grey wasn't even that color, more like a blotted fleshy color and it had sharp teeth... and I don't believe that was a dream.

Every once in a while, I see one in my room for a split second, though. I wonder if it's my own crazy mind or if it's just a phenomenon I can't explain. I had, as a kid, some poltergeist-type happenings in my house, i.e. objects would move of their own will, etc... so again, I don't think it's aliens. At least your daughter seemingly has something benevolent around her. The things that've been following me seem... malevolent, and have been ever since I lived in that house.

Call me crazy or say 'pics or it didn't happen' but yeah, that's my two cents.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Yes I was very scared because it was when I was 11-17 (we moved when i turned 17)
I would be by myself at night watching tv when I would see something out of the corner of my eye. I would look, and when I saw them the first few times I was so scared I couldn't move. Also when I would be up playing the computer at night, I would hear people start to talk to me around 2-4 in the morning ( Why did my dad let me stay up this late? Who knows) It would be a guy talking in one of those history channel sounding voices, distorted and masked. Then I would hear girls talking in the background laughing, like a party was going on. After a while of this I stopped getting scared and would just say outloud to the grey ghost like figures "Leave me alone tonight! Can't I just watch TV by myself?!" and to the voices disturbing my game time I would just look to the open space in my basement and yell "Keep it down, I'm trying to play!" Of course they just kept talking but it stopped bothering me so much. Now I miss the shadowy figures

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by endgame211
Don't get me wrong, not trying to turn this into an alien thread but I'm going to mention the Greys.

Throughout my life I've been totally frightened, even as a child, of the standard Grey face, and I keep having dreams
about them as well as manifestations, but they remind me more of ghosts, not aliens.

I also had a particular experience that I don't want to talk about, but it wasn't your standard alien abduction either. It fit none of the regular paradigm, and the Grey wasn't even that color, more like a blotted fleshy color and it had sharp teeth... and I don't believe that was a dream.

Every once in a while, I see one in my room for a split second, though. I wonder if it's my own crazy mind or if it's just a phenomenon I can't explain. I had, as a kid, some poltergeist-type happenings in my house, i.e. objects would move of their own will, etc... so again, I don't think it's aliens. At least your daughter seemingly has something benevolent around her. The things that've been following me seem... malevolent, and have been ever since I lived in that house.

Call me crazy or say 'pics or it didn't happen' but yeah, that's my two cents.

That could have some truth to it. I have had strange dreams like being monitored by unknown beings, witnessing innumerable ufos some up close, seeing humans and some gray like creatures inside a craft, being chased by wolf and so on. The most important thing in my dream is the surreal atmosphere and feeling. It is so mind boggling. Some are very warm and intensely euphoric while some are deadly frightening. But nevertheless these things may have some meaning.

But the very aspect of dreams is that they seem so real while still having some dose of your everyday life. Yesterday night I had this dream- I was in college with my friends and it was like euphoric again. An UFO came over my head it was a rotating disk with great details. It came so close over my head stood for a while and made a turn and shot off and disappeared. And you know every time I have this college dream I am always in love with a girl. I meet her and we already are in love. Kind of very strange and intense.

edit on 23-8-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreadphil

Originally posted by radkrish

I wish it had been me that got touched, but to be there when it happened was very impressive none the less.has it ever happened to you again?

No. That was the first time I felt like someone was beside me and touching me. I woke up thinking someone was there but there was none.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Right hand = something given.

Left hand = something taken.

Either way, I don't see it as bad.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
When venturing into the world of high strangeness always.........

Wear the shield of knowledge and carry the sword of faith.

Nothing is as it seems and trust no one!
edit on 24-8-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NerdGoddess

hmm sounds like it was actually something in the basement at the house you lived in, did it have any history that you were aware of? (people died or murdered down there?)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
this reminds me when i was a teen at a fair out of my hometown, there was a gypsy booth island in the center of the road and the lady did like a 180 as i walked by to look at me and called out my first name so clearly as if she knew me. u know how well around strangers u dont answer or respond cuz it could be someone else around with your name, but she started walking toward me as i turned around and walked away as my cousins were saying lets go. to this day i wonder what it was she wanted to say let alone how she knew my first name.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I felt something grab my hand one night as I was reaching into a bookcase. I screamed and pulled my hand back. I never have figured out what happened. It never happened again Was I imagining it? I don't know!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

could you expand that a little more please? Shield and sword? I dont understand.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

If it were something that was not easily explainable ie cobwebs etc. then perhaps it was something paranormal. Question yourself about the exact circumstances under which it happed. If it happens again or several more times Id suggest starting a journal, recording the exact dates and times and circumstances of when it happens, then you just might find a pattern and be able to realize its not so paranormal. however that still doesnt mean the paranormal isnt there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join