It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 834
<< 831  832  833    835  836  837 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Good night, Mara, rest well

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

"Open's Bi-Polar Alternate Personality". For without you, my credit line would have been really bland.

Care for a logo, Walker?

ROFL

Talk about a MAJOR SHIFT!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

LOL ... he will be our marthyr by being held as an example of the ones who "haven't been reading", and therefore didn't get the symbol/not-an-event, and while "looking for the material" we have been "missing it entirely"

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be all,
I will report what happenend on this day= My daughter of 9 years old came up to me and asked me the meaning of Halloween, I mean the real meaning of Halloween and it took me an hour to eexplain it to her. Afterwards she asked if she could also do that and I explained to her that if she wanted to she could and she stated that she wanted to! She then started about making her little altar for tomorrow. Bless her little soul.

Namasté

It's Samhain. Being a Druid, any faded brands are re-newed. Comments?

Oh here I am again.

Just saw Druid had come home from the pub! Hope you had fun.

As it's Samhain I'd love if you and Khali could share some Samhain traditions with us. And Khali I love altars can you offer any suggestions for a special 2011 Samhain altar?

I won't see any replies until tomorrow as am defo off to bed now but would love you guys to share.

xx Mara

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by boomerdude
Dear Open,

It seems that after all was said and done. it was you who turned out to be afraid. Perhaps you didn't realize there were so many here on ATS who could speak to their own truth without fear. You hid behind your riddles and enigmas, telling all would be explained but, like many others before you, your Quickening theory could not stand against the light of day. Do you feel SAFE now?

I'm still on offense now, reading 3 more pages.

But you did nail it boomer.

I will go on defense once I'm caught up on reading, still 3 pages back. Druids like BALANCE, and this is weighting against Open.

I'll post my thoughts in a bit.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhatrance

LOL ... he will be our marthyr by being held as an example of the ones who "haven't been reading", and therefore didn't get the symbol/not-an-event, and while "looking for the material" we have been "missing it entirely"

All while not panicking, waiting there to be [....], and solving mathmatical equations while gazing into a mirror!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

Salut!
Ça va?

I brought lettuce and CSI puns. With Light's bread, we're on our way to making a sandwich

You know something... I've never really liked chocolate. Weird, eh? I do love eating raw cacao beans and (occasionally) I enjoy Lindt's 99% bars... but yeah, never been much of a chocolate person... I'm a pathetic excuse for a girl, aren't I?

What am I saying, I eat 'salad' most nights, give me your cookies and I'll NOM them like they've never been NOMed before!!!!!

Jour,

You have cracked my world. You are female? I didn't think for a second otherwise that you weren't the same gender. I had no clue.

Merci. (my French is very poor.)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Actually, that might be awesome! Martyr… Mmm
Do you think they'll paint me dramatically, like St Sebastian?
I always thought he looks hot. That would be great company.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

LOL Druid, that's very funny, you really going to the pub.

OMG, then where's Molimo, still out in the cold looking up?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
So that lube thing isn't what the site boils down to right? like this is a member from here making this, not him right?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Silent, you got commented at the record from johnwilkesbooth

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
So that lube thing isn't what the site boils down to right? like this is a member from here making this, not him right?

LOL..LOL..No, john, that wasn't from Open.

Walker created that.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

OOoh fcuk! I'm crapping my pants for this event of sudden laughter

And pls, check out the glp thread oct282011.com = FAIL

edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Well, it is not supposed to boil immediately.
But you're right, it is not about that lube. It is about the manual part mostly.
Open always insisted on the manual(s).

ps. Did you just called me a member?

edit on 29-10-2011 by TheSilentwalker because: Added ps as a thank you for the laugh

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Well, it is not supposed to boil immediately.
But you're right, it is not about that lube. It is about the manual part mostly.

"It's the matrix of reality"

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

All while not panicking, waiting there to be [....], and solving mathmatical equations while gazing into a mirror!

Right... while at the same time keeping an eye on the crazy clock, and listening to the pitch of the binaural background music looping on 'auto' mode...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

It is about the manual part mostly.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Mara you are definitely right when it comes to interactions between people, but that's not what I'm writing about. I'm writing about all of existence. Existence is full of lies and delusions. They don't exist in form, but they still exist as thoughts. If you don't believe we are all one, then you are still right about existence too. If you believe we are all one, then we are God(all that is). Is your idea of God imperfect? Are God's lies and delusions wrong to you? Or do they exist for you to experience it? If you knew this, would you resist it? Would you continue to say it is wrong? Maybe you would continue to do so and I have nothing against that. Most of us resist existence anyway. I am not enlightened, but I try not to resist anything and live my life without judgement. Am I right to do this? Nope. Am I wrong? Nope. I'm just being. You can say I'm wrong, that's fine. I said things without thinking what others believe. That's just how roll sometimes. I'm still happy and fine with people lying to me. I don't define a teacher as a certain way. Everything teaches me. I try not to believe in lies, but I accept liars as they want to be. I let it be and I live life. We are all free.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Right... while at the same time keeping an eye on the crazy clock, and listening to the pitch of the binaural background music looping on 'auto' mode...

Enlightenment?
Meh. It's job, I tell you!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The preferred music is the shepard tone with binaural beats

The saturation point of this thread has been achieved for this day. To the bed -->

edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 831  832  833    835  836  837 >>

join