It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 831
<< 828  829  830    832  833  834 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spacetree

We must accept that it's okay to be lied to

Really?
Do you really believe that?

The truth is in the corner, crying.

Let me reach into my pocket, I might have something for you... ahhh, here it is:

Cognitive Dissonance: The Engine of Self-justification

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Pumpkin pie is on the cooling rack, and whipped cream is chillin'...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacetree
I think open knows exactly what open is doing. Open is letting us experience the emotions that we're going through.

That could make a nice bug out excuse.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire
reply to post by TNTarheel

We need a toaster and some Miracle Whip

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I made one for you, as well... but I eated it

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

A lock and usually somekind of a backdoor

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JourPolaire

I made one for you, as well... but I eated it

Sheba, JourPolaire is too full for that pumpkin pie that smells so delicious...I'll take her piece

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper
reply to post by favouriteslave

A lock and usually somekind of a backdoor

oct282011.com...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /thesafe/backdoor.html on this server.

edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

oct282011.com...

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /thesafe/backdoor.html on this server.

LOL...imagine that. Remember, Jack, there are no coincidences

Forgive me, I think I drank too much of boomer's Chianti.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Sheba, JourPolaire is too full for that pumpkin pie that smells so delicious...I'll take her piece

But, but I'm sooooo hungry!

No? Oh well, back to clever pictures for me, then...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacetree
I think open knows exactly what open is doing. Open is letting us experience the emotions that we're going through. Emotions of disappointment, doubt, etc. This is the challenge we must overcome to open our awareness.

I'm not sure you understand what "awareness" actually entails?

Awareness is when you set aside your mind (including emotions) and you observe in the here and now what is really going on, without filtering it and editing it, or twisting and spinning it, as your mind is apt to do.

Those who seem skeptical here are *quite* aware, from what *I* see. Just look at what I've posted in the last few posts. If you cannot see that Open has not kept his word, and that Open has changed his story, that Open is anything BUT Open, then it is *you* that is unaware.

We must accept that it's okay to be lied to, we don't need to be saved.

One should never accept that it's okay to be lied to. And you know the worse lies? Those you tell your own self.

That said, forgiveness is always at hand... for those that come clean and admit they lied.

We can find another way, our way. Believe in our self that we are important, amazing, capable, and significant in this reality. See yourself as a main character, a hero of this reality's story. To be clearer, you are the change you are waiting for. You are the answer to the question. You are waiting on yourself to arrive. You have been waiting. You have been dependent. You have been controlled and powerless, but the truth is you don't have to be that way. The truth is you. You are the truth, you are the lies, you are the questions, and you are the answers. What are you waiting for? Why are you waiting? It is difficult to see, but difficulty is what we're holding onto. Let go. Begin. Be open.

I could be right or wrong. I'm just being

What you wrote above there is quite lovely, but my dear, it's not Open that gets the credit. His site had nothing to do with any of what you just wrote. No. His site was about lucid dreaming, eye gazing exercises, Pi, wormholes, parallel realities, quantum mechanics, Putin, etc. In nowhere did he say any of the above.

But I think it's wonderful you arrived at these conclusions despite it. Yes, you are your own guru, your own sovereign integral ... as I've been saying all along, that we all are.

As for me, I know why I have stuck so long with this site: I needed a distraction. And this thread has been quite the distraction. Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JourPolaire

Let's share these so they don't go to waste, yes?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Well-said!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Yea, well, there is oct282011.com... and oct282011.com... - meaning there must be hidden directories as well.. Are all the codes worked out?

Besides - the index.html is the front page. How can you do url-trick like this? oct282011.com...&code=4092333735 ... and it works only in the parent directory?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Are all the codes worked out?

I don't think all the second set have been.

I think the most honest answer I can give you is...I don't know. I don't think any of us know for sure...except Open and he's not telling

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

Are all the codes worked out?

I don't think all the second set have been.

I think the most honest answer I can give you is...I don't know. I don't think any of us know for sure...except Open and he's not telling

I mean on the safe? Skimming it through with a program would - again - be easy task. Open doesn't want to play fair game, let's play with his rules even though that was probably the reason he took the wiki away.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I am told there is a new manual around that seems to sum everything up.

YAY! The key!

YAY! BLISS!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011

One should never accept that it's okay to be lied to. And you know the worse lies? Those you tell your own self.

I am okay with people lying to me. I won't look down on them or expect them to right some kind of wrong. They are being the way they want, and in the way that reality will be. I won't fight it, resist it, or judge it. Maybe you or TNT don't need to be lied to and already found what you sought, but think about the others. They might need a lie or two to find themselves, but this is my view on open and how lies can help us find the truth and free us from the left over emotions that can lower our consciousness. Also reality is bigger than open's website. There is so much more for us to find. I'm just sharing my view on this with my beliefs on reality.
edit on 29-10-2011 by spacetree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

No! I need some slack from the bliss! AGAIN! QUICKLY!
In order:
Acid and dmt (check) --> Am I dead or alive like the pussycat? (check) --> Odd theories pop into my head about aliens and stuff. Because I am dead or alive. Or perhaps on acid and peaking the dmt top? .. # that #, let's get some lube (check) and start shaking (check) because it feels so gooood!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by JackTheTripper

Hmm… Slack is like Manual #9. You gotta do it slowly in order to fully appreciate it.
Quick S is like quick F -- not good.

new topics

top topics

<< 828  829  830    832  833  834 >>

join