It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 714
<< 711  712  713    715  716  717 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I think someone in here can clap with one hand!

gidday all

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 200457

Damn, you're on a roll!
Yes, that's also absolutely true. It's been found, alas, being just a coping mechanism just like tobacco is. I have experienced that myself —though not personally, but working with schizophrenic patients.
At some point, there was a serious research going on a couple years ago, about two leads.
One on how to possibly implement nicotine in anti-psychotics and another about oxytocin — they beautifully under-labeled it "Love is the drug".
Unfortunately, there's not much further info since then (2006 or so) so it's hard to say whether anything came out of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

Yo, Snewpers! What's shakin' buddy?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by TheSilentwalker

Where is your information? You posted a link before you can do it again i showed my theory what's your theory?

Good grief, Molimo you do not even KNOW what a theory is you confuse it with an hypothesis.
Repeat: where is your spoon?

Duh.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Hola, nothing much... I have to go to some
musical. Don't even know what show it is.

I will never drink again!

And you?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Looks like i win by default.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

I think you've just won a new spoon.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo

Looks like i win by default.

Obviously, sunshine. Have you noticed how you're the only one in your own audience?
That's not even default, that's a navel mIrrOr.

Have fun with your worldwide tour.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers

Hola, nothing much... I have to go to some
musical. Don't even know what show it is.

I will never drink again!

And you?

Yikes, that's kinda creepy. You may end up to a Celine Dion show.
Please please do not kill yourself over it and call me instead. I'll be here for you, I swear!

I'm doing great. Messing around with dogs on the beach with my brother, pigging on oysters and having a blast at just living wild

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker
reply to post by 200457

Damn, you're on a roll!
Yes, that's also absolutely true. It's been found, alas, being just a coping mechanism just like tobacco is. I have experienced that myself —though not personally, but working with schizophrenic patients.
At some point, there was a serious research going on a couple years ago, about two leads.
One on how to possibly implement nicotine in anti-psychotics and another about oxytocin — they beautifully under-labeled it "Love is the drug".
Unfortunately, there's not much further info since then (2006 or so) so it's hard to say whether anything came out of it.

So you are a psychiatrist?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Hmm nope. I think that would have really interested me, though I have to say, the 'behind the scene' is even more fascinating.

No, to answer more directly, not a psychiatrist at all. I'm just a helping hand to some patients. Free-time thing, just for love. I like it a LOT. It's hard and all, but still SO much rewarding.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

is there even anything pertaining to the original post anymore in here?
I see occasional blabs, but nothing eye opening like before!
Not that there is anything wrong with chit chat, just curious

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ka119

well, let's say, Nature always takes back its right over any junkyard

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka119

is there even anything pertaining to the original post anymore in here?
I see occasional blabs, but nothing eye opening like before!
Not that there is anything wrong with chit chat, just curious

Don't blame us-- blame Open! There have been no site changes to talk about in ... 24 hours, I think it's been?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
this is still going, wow. I must be missing the point because open said about a month ago he/she/they have solid proof of something nigh unbelievable, and I get all the psychic phenomena stuff but whats the deal, we're supposed to have some kind of hippy astral projection while the rest of the world dies from bordom of argument and utter failure of the system? also war.

what does that solve? manual 6, how to do PK? how to power a life support machine with your mind? cure cancer by farting telepathically? nothings really being solved here, and im still going with the psyop hypothesis.

ed: excuse my poor memory and failure of words but I believe I meant to say "open said about a month ago he/she/they have a message of great importance" still waiting on that, and not holding my breath, because if that we're the case i'd be out of oxygen.
edit on 1/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whatsinaname

Just wait 'til I transcendentally fart on Oct 28th and you'll be ascending in a snap!

Seriously. It's in the signs. The signs never lie. Never have. Never will.

However, for anything customer service, I shall post my lawyer's info and one can direct complaints to him directly while I enjoy my Bali vacation.

[ / humor off ]

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I don't know if this a quirk in my browser(safari) or if there are pages disappearing from this thread. this morning when I went to my history to go to the last page I was on last night, which was pg715 it would not load. so I click the last page(the little arrow thingy) in the thread and it loads pg712. this is not the first time this has happened. I just find it odd.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

No sweat. $hit happens and it's happened to me too. Piece of advice: clear up your cache. ATS has also been behaving a bit since they implemented new stuff. Again, no sweat.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Good morning the thread! It is a beautiful day today where I live. We were actually able to turn the AC off for a change and open windows. It is so refreshing.

Anyways, I have had the same issue with ATS in firefox, chrome, and IE. The pages are still there, the links can just be a little buggy sometimes. It might have to do with all the comments/users that were deleted earlier in the thread. ATS was also having major issues with their media upload recently. I'm sure they are working on it.
edit on 1-10-2011 by VeritasVosLiberabit because: .

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

not sweatin' it really. just curious which pages have been disappearing...
oh, there have been alot of deleted comments. that makes sense then.

edit on 1-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more...

top topics

<< 711  712  713    715  716  717 >>

join