It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 710
<< 707  708  709    711  712  713 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TNTarheel

Thanks TNT

Have read them and think I am clear now!!

Hope you're feeling much better by the way and fully on the mend x

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mara5683

Thanks TNT

Have read them and think I am clear now!!

Hope you're feeling much better by the way and fully on the mend x

You are welcome, Mara. Thank you for the well-wishes.

I grow stronger by the day

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasVosLiberabit

ahh i understand that...
here is another 0ne :
what if :

edit on 30-9-2011 by vatel because: fixed link

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Aren't we all bringing our past experiences and future hopes to this thread? When you see others fall into the same traps/pitfalls that you have experienced, don't you feel compelled to help?

I'll say it again, we all bring something new to this table if we are open to the experience. That is okay though. I enjoy reading others thoughts and experiences. It helps in reflecting on ourselves (or at least it does for me).
edit on 30-9-2011 by VeritasVosLiberabit because: .

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So how did you get this whole thing figured out? I mean you did say it was a cult and we were the victims of the cult suffering a delusion. You surely must have it all figured out, please explain.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel
iam still curious on "â–²"
is it connected with the counter ? â–² is used in gamer lang "@ to"
> we have to add to the timer ?
> the candle wich is 0ne candle ?
> the 27 wich appears like the "â–²" when you highlight the source ?
i tried to put any variation in the safe.... nothing...so far
anybody?

No luck for me either Vatel.
This page is all about 27 en.wikipedia.org... but I didn't find anything there except it has a connection to PI.
Have tried various combinations too but nothing. I'm just not mathematical.
Like TNT (I think it was) said earlier the thread is more fun than the puzzle now, but I am trying to keep an eye on the puzzle as curiosity is getting the better of me.
We need a few hints...
(And that's a hint for Open!)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reading others thoughts and experiences does not help those to reflect on themself...
2nd
edit on 30-9-2011 by vatel because: forgot my towel

called my nightnurse for changing my pyjama...gn8

edit on 30-9-2011 by vatel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Good night, Vatel, rest well

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good night, thread. It is time to take my rest.

May you find what you are seeking.

Be kind to one another...for we are one.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Goodnight from me too.
Sleep well everyone xx

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasVosLiberabit
reply to post by buddhatrance

Aren't we all bringing our past experiences and future hopes to this thread? When you see others fall into the same traps/pitfalls that you have experienced, don't you feel compelled to help?

I'll say it again, we all bring something new to this table if we are open to the experience. That is okay though. I enjoy reading others thoughts and experiences. It helps in reflecting on ourselves (or at least it does for me).

Welcome, Veritas.

It is a BIG leap to accept NOTHING is coincidence and quite grandiose to assume everything is connected and you are in charge of it. It's enough to make you extremely paranoid as a side effect. Of course we have gotten used to others with as grandiose a view that "it all is in the hands of God" or the "Wizard of Oz" or the "NWO". It seems we have a merger hodge podge going on of creators all stirring the pot together without certain understood agreements this video bring up on "Namaste". When you have a basic agreement of namaste then synchronicity does flow among those all participating under these understood agreements. (I am answering your post on this study here inducing schizophremia by accepting certain parameters put forth).

It is more likely a large number of the things happening in one's world are manipulated behind the scenes by our "wizard of Oz" but one can assert ones rights with intense focus to overcome the psyops put out by those hired to sway the world platform and even set up diagnoses to capture the renegades. With intense focus run by the highest form of love one can change vibrational levels outside of this psyops run fear/self/separation model.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

thank you blue

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Thank you for that. I don't think I will be able to do you justice with my response.

I understand the loving of oneness. The feeling that everything is just right and things happen for a reason. It is a great mental place to be. It is a deep loving feeling for everything. There is no fear. You just go with the flow.

What I was pointing out was not a feeling. It was logic. When you tackle these problems logically it is not healthy. One must essentially separate themselves from their thoughts in order to reach a truly peaceful place. You call it vibration levels. That works for me. When you reach that happy place you are more than merely happy. You are at peace. You are content in the moment. It is almost like floating on a cloud.

I guess there is no good way to describe it, but it can be reached.
edit on 30-9-2011 by VeritasVosLiberabit because: We manipulate ourselves. We fight to change our path. That only leads to negativity. It leads to thinking of what could be instead of enjoying the now.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
sometimes I think the answer is so simple, and then Reality sets in and i See that it is...
(sorry, I couldn't resist)

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

LOL! Using an old move from an old poster I see!

That was priceless. Thank you. If we are on the subject of Rush, this is how my father saw me. It was the only song he ever shared with me/wanted me to hear. It was also the last song we listen to together...

It still makes me happy/sad to hear it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

yea, it's all In fun. that's awesome you say that about your dad. that song is pretty much how I see my 16yr old son

And now that you mention it, it is kinda sad but in the bigger picture it makes me happy to think that he may choose his own path as a man in this 'new world'. All i can do for him is Love him for all that he is. (while the TV drones in the background)
edit on 30-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more...

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

yea, it's all In fun. that's awesome you say that about your dad. that song is pretty much how I see my 16yr old son

And now that you mention it, it is kinda sad but in the bigger picture it makes me happy to think that he may choose his own path as a man in this 'new world'. All i can do for him is Love him for all that he is. (while the TV drones in the background)

I feel that is one of the best ways to allow a child to learn. Let them make there own decisions and mistakes. If you force something on a child they usually resent it or see no purpose to it. When you let them be what they are however, they learn who they are much quicker. They actually understand the mistakes they've made.

All you can do is love them until they find their path, and be there for them when the path falls out underneath them. Guiding them is much different than forcing them. At least that is the way I see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasVosLiberabit

Originally posted by OveRcuRrEnteD

I feel that is one of the best ways to allow a child to learn. Let them make there own decisions and mistakes. If you force something on a child they usually resent it or see no purpose to it. When you let them be what they are however, they learn who they are much quicker. They actually understand the mistakes they've made.

All you can do is love them until they find their path, and be there for them when the path falls out underneath them. Guiding them is much different than forcing them. At least that is the way I see it.

absolutely. TNT posted some beautiful words on that topic just a few pages ago. Practice makes perfect? I feel that the choices we make determine who we are more than anything else. I agree that making mistakes early on in life helps in understanding how to make better choices later. I still question my own choices though and maybe that's not such a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Look what I miss by going off to have a life.

Didn't Druid post something very similar before he left this thread?

I will say this:

1) If one is schizophrenic the very last thing one wants to be doing is the meditations prescribed in the manuals here. To that end, Open has been highly irresponsible.

2) If one (whomever this applies to) has been prescribed medications for schizophrenia, please PLEASE take them.

The medications available today may not be all that great but they do make a difference and slow the progression and in the meantime one will not totally alienate everyone who loves and cares about one and keeps a roof over one's head and protects one from one's own self. There are some special cognitive therapies that also do absolute wonders these days -- but only when combined with proper medication, because unmedicated well... they don't do squat. Yes schizophrenia can go into remission with age -- that's why the guy in Brilliant Mind had his turn around. If you are younger than 50 or 60, do yourself a favor; get on the meds.

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sheba2011

Good morning, star Sheba! I had a cat named Skits a long time ago. He taught me alot about myself. He also thought he was a dog but that may be irrelevant. btw- i've been working on my crown. you see, i gather up all of the shadows about my town, and i then turn them to diamonds to place upon my crown. *blowin kisses*
and actually I must say that they are not all diamonds and not all precious but I do cherish every one

edit on 1-10-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: just...more

new topics

top topics

<< 707  708  709    711  712  713 >>

join