It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 693
<< 690  691  692    694  695  696 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I've had no problems with the manuals. I do #1 daily in front of the mirror. I've seen my 3 faces.

1. me aging
2. A reptile type being
3 an American Indian man

I have no problems with #2 either. I was sucked down the tunnel or over 1.5 hr but never arrived at the destination. The only one I cannot do is the one with the abstract picture.

I lucid dream all the time.

I understand the ride, I get that part, really I do. What is the point of getting us to practice the manuals? What is the final outcome. Enlightenment, ok I understand that. I'm trying to understand what is the "goal" of Oct 28? What happens on that date that makes learning all of this so important. Obviously there is a "deadline" so the ride will come to an end. What is at the end of the ride. Is anyone following me or are you all amused with the ride?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by favouriteslave

Is 0pen acting in a confucian way ?

“I do not open up the truth to one who is not eager to get knowledge, nor help out any one who is not anxious to explain himself. When I have presented one corner of a subject to any one, and he cannot from it learn the other three, I do not repeat my lesson.”

The Analects Confucius

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Maybe when the "shift" happens or the stocks crash or maybe something happens between Iran and Israel if you heard about the warships

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

Are you saying the shift will hit the fan?

You may be right molimo, you may be right. There is alot of BS in the central news media about bad things that may happen. I also see alot of good happening in the world though...

edit on 29-9-2011 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: clarification

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

what is the "goal" of Oct 28 ?

- none
- ARG
- creating a fanfiction community
- viral marketing (movie,game)
- bundle spiritual enregy (100monkeys)
- art noemata et al
- psyops
- prank
- to win the "notdebunkableprice" on ats
- 0pen is just nuts and loves to be the puppetmaster
- knows sth on the deadline we do not know

this list is not alpahabetical, just intentional...

edit on 29-9-2011 by vatel because: added intention

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by OveRcuRrEnteD

Thats what i meant although we cant confirm it from what im seeing the bad outweighs the good so far (Especially the Iranian warships if they're heading towards Israel that is not good) If you can name me the good things

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by sheba2011

Is this directed towards anyone or the site in general?

It's a general commentary.

Philosophy means "love of wisdom."

This video, around the 7-11 minute mark or thereabouts, does a good job describing the difference between religion versus science, or theology vs philosophy:

www.youtube.com.../c/880AC79BB47DA051/1/7YA-9iHKHJo

If you don't have time to watch it, I'll summarize:

Religion = theology:
1. Left brained
2. Masculine
3. Dogma
4. Morals
5. Superstition, ignorance, fear
6. That which you can see strictly by your five senses

Science = philosophy
1. Right brained
2. Feminine
3. Logic
4. Ethics
5. Physics
6. Not just your five senses; your 6th sense too

Not mentioned in this video, it's my observation that science today has become more of a theology than a true search for wisdom. For example, physicists are trained in the application of quantum mechanics, and told to ignore the "spooky action" part, the Schroedinger's Cat question. There are too many scientists using left-brain thinking today. Too many people who dismiss "if I can't see it with my 5 senses then it doesn't exist." But true science -- that of the Einsteins and Teslas etc -- always had a good dose of the intuitive flash of insight. It's an art. That's why universities have colleges of "art and science." They go together.

On the other hand, those who dismiss religion completely and say "I only trust that which I can see with my 5 senses" aren't being logical; they are being just as dogmatic as the priests they disdain!

As in all things, there is a balance needed... even mysticism... mysticism does have its place but it needs to be balanced or it just becomes one more superstition.

That quote is also saying -- If you dismiss faith, you dismiss philosophy. I'm not suggesting blind faith but rather........ Reason is the guide, faith is the aim. They go together like, peanut butter and jelly, Fred Astair and Ginger Rogers, Isis and Osiris....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

the good things are...around you, certainly not to be found at the newz...just sable rattering t make u fear...
2nd : turn off newz ?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

True but technically mysticism works by what people would call science with the frequencies and the magnetic fields.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by johnwilkesbooth

Great post John
Thanks for reminding me to go back and read the lucid dreaming pages again.
I used to lucid dream regularly years ago and then stopped for a while as many of my dreams were predictive and also so intense that I began to wake up very exhausted and much more 'present' in dream world than waking world.

Then as my meditation grew stronger over the years found the happy place there and allowed the dreams back in more and more. Since this site, the dreaming has gone back to intense mode!!

The futuristic dreams are improving in outcomes however so I'm optimistic that we may just be moving to a less chaotic timeline.

Would love to have your happy flying dreams though so must work on trying to bring that in...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Why would i want to turn off the news for global events i dont even trust most of them and what made you think i was afraid of it?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave
I wish there were someway for us to know if we are on the right track. Again what is the purpose of this whole thing if we don't know what is correct, which way to go. We are all coming up with great ideas, information and theories but with no confirmation of being close to figuring anything out. I think the last time we had direction was with the orbs.

Are we supposed to figure this out of not? Otherwise we will just sit here forever supposing and assuming everything. We need confirmation!

We are going in circles.

I also agree with snewpers that the riddles so far had no real meaning.
The only tangible thing that made sense are the manuals.
I don't even remember the riddles leading us to the manuals. They were kind of 'found' by punching random numbers into the safe... like the 42 hitchhiker's galaxy thing...

puzzle solving=0

edit on 29-9-2011 by buddhatrance because: double 'so far'

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by vatel

source here :
Three Taverns by Edwin Arlington Robinson

Thanks. I actually haven't read the whole thing (!). I just liked that particular excerpt, which came through a stichomancy read and I thought it was fitting.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Molimo

sry Mo,
did i say you are afraid ?
i did say : turn off newz with all that sable rattering to make you fear.
different i think...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

I dont pay attention to the good because i dont have time for it i have better things to do.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

The right track would be to practice all the manuals. The alt tag for lucid.gif: "Meaning of 1 hasn't been reached"

So find the meaning of manual one, which can only happen with experience, and go from there.

Also remember the if-then statement in the source code of main.html. If searching for content=nil, do manual 2. Otherwise, pending.

The riddles have a purpose, but they only make sense after you figure out the slightly bigger picture that they are a part of.

I like your interpretation of the if/else code. By how slow the site is changing it really looks like he is waiting for people to practice consistently.

But... if the riddles have a purpose after figuring out the bigger picture/practicing the manuals, why where they given before the manuals? There was a lot of riddle solving, before reaching **42.html (manual 1)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by vatel

I dont pay attention to the good because i dont have time for it i have better things to do.

sorry again but this one goes straight over my roof ...ehm brain,
please explain: what are the better things to do ?

for example i was watching sunset yesterday with my beloved, a bottle of wine...thats good.
edit on 29-9-2011 by vatel because: added good

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Maybe just to show the more physical or basic side of it like the colgate toothpaste

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vatel

Research,knowledge that kind of thing.

Now i come back to the thread only to get harassed.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Molimo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 690  691  692    694  695  696 >>

join