It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 690
<< 687  688  689    691  692  693 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Well, my bad then. I didn't really follow the Record site. Seeker may have helped with the record, but I [fpiny < left] he is involved with the main oct28.
edit on 28-9-2011 by Fraam because: I can

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
-agreed on table, as long as it is open.
-wondering about the open clones myself.
-agree on Opened's change.

-anybody else changing?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Originally posted by TheSilentwalker

You're all a bunch of ungrateful trolls.

EXT. in the forest, near sunset. Two lazy, fat dogs at her feet

she crosses her arms and sticks her nose in the air
"Actually, I am a wonderfully grateful troll, thank you very much!"

OiO

::whip:: ::whip::
Ooo… Aaaa… Ouch… Ya… Okay, yes Ma'am.
Woof!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

Well, my bad then. I didn't really follow the Record site. Seeker may have helped with the record, but I [fpiny < left] he is involved with the main oct28.

edit on 28-9-2011 by Fraam because: (no reason given)

Oh No!!! No bad!!! I'm sorry if that came off as snarky! My sincerest apologies! I have the curse of remembering small details. And the bad habit of sharing what I know. I truly so apologize!

OiO

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
thanks btw, whomever pointed in the latin directon of mIrOr.

edit on 28-9-2011 by khnumkhufu because: intl

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraam

No one listened in the beginning, so I felt I had to beat you guys over the head with a hammer for a bit.

I think we are past that now. We are understanding one another more. We are questioning.

Either that or I am learning more tact. We'll see which lasts longer

edit on 28-9-2011 by 0pened because: And with that video, things come full circle.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Since time/clock/date is a major theme around here i think is is appropriate

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
reply to post by Fraam

And don't forget Fraam that "open" does not even run the website. Someone named "seeker" does.

And considering what "seeker" stated in his/her posting on the record site (bolding mine):

that is, if the information presented by “Open” is correct. I believe that too much has happened to me the last few days, too much to be just coincidence. And like “Open” has said…..”There are no coincidences” record.oct282011.com...

"if the information presented is correct"????? Since "seeker" is a buddy of "open" and doesn't know, then for you to get any confirmations "open" would have to see the request and then pass on the changes to "seeker". But then again, "seeker" might have been fired for not believing the O Great "open".

OiO

... Wait a moment... 'seeker' is/was running the Oct28 site? Not just Record?
We have a Master working from behind the scenes?

The plot is getting thick!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pened
We might as well entertain our brains for a time.

Warning: some may find that an offensive dot.

*whisper*...It has "bad words"

edit on 28-9-2011 by 0pened because: (no reason given)

Thank you for that, 0pened
I needed a good laugh

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraam

LOL! Star to you for a brilliant use of fpiny

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Sorry guys but have given up trying to catch up as am just too busy in the world!
But am trying to keep an eye on any developments. Am doing the manuals within my regular practice and am having very vivid dreams so think that is a good thing.

Keep dreaming of a very troubled sky that everyone starts to run from and then I notice a beautiful sky behind the bad one and try to tell everyone to look that there is a very calm sky behind the storm but no one is listening as all too freaked. I'm taking that as a good sign that the timeline is changing as my dreams are often predictive!!!

Anyway here is a video I think is very relevant to our cause here:

And for light entertainment this is a book I read not so long ago that I loved and think may here might like it too:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mara5683

Beautiful.
Great reminders.
Thank you, Mara.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'll leave you with this, before going to sleep.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhatrance

Glad you liked. I was trying to put what I wanted to say into words to add a bit more to my views on all of this and found this one also which says it for me

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I haven't been here since page 450ish. So can someone post the link to the wiki so I can catch up on this? I thought it was oct282011.wiki.com but it isn't.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Great, I will leave the page open, so I can watch it tomorrow first thing. (going to bed)
Thanks!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Ha Ha! Loved the meaning of life... thanks x

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnwilkesbooth
I haven't been here since page 450ish. So can someone post the link to the wiki so I can catch up on this? I thought it was oct282011.wiki.com but it isn't.

Here it is oct282011.com... x

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Oh I love this show. It's been aired and re-aired here for quite a few years. Now every time I watch it I can't help but see Ray as Manny the woolly mammoth

This bit looks so much like the oct28 thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thanks man. I'm just going to post and if someone said what I said, just tell me.

The manual 5 asks how it feels when you lucid dream. "How do you feel at the moment? How is it different from right now, or has even been while awake?". Well, I've lucid dreamed. Several times, and I can control them to do whatever I want. So I feel qualified to answer this: The instant you lucid dream, you feel the most intense feeling of happiness. I'm being completely honest when I say, I've lived a very happy 18 years (thus far) and I've never FELT happier than when I became fully lucid. It was just a giant wave of emotion that rushed through me. In fact, on many sites describing how to lucid dream, they state that you need to actually control that happiness because it will wake you up. So to answer those questions: It's the most intense feeling of happiness you'll never feel anywhere else. and It's different from real life because it's impossible to ever feel that happy in life without some form of drug, I'm sure.

Also, the manual is Manual #5 and the Fifth step on the "navigation" link is "Expanding your awareness". Which I believe he's been trying to say for a while.

Here's an excerpt from the site, I believe it has an "Open" feel to it:

"Do you ever realize you've been listening to the radio and haven't heard it for minutes? Do you ever drive somewhere methodically and not remember the drive once you arrive? How about misplacing your keys? Moments of "zoning out" like this occur when your awareness strays from the moment at hand. It is a result of losing your mindfulness, becoming attentionally uncentered. You may have been daydreaming or planning your day or truly "in a zone", but the resulting experience is that you were not aware of your position in your current surroundings."

See what I mean?

Also:
" It is as if we are normally aware of riding the crest of a wave produced by external factors instead of guiding our awareness ourselves. We react more than we reflect which leads to automated behavior. We become less questioning which in turn reduces our awareness to what we already know, or think we know. We identify with our position on this crest so habitually that after a while we fail to realize that there even are any other ways of viewing it.it. We overlook our part in the ocean. We overlook the active role that we play in guiding our awareness."

So basically, stop being on Auto-Pilot. The site continues to say "question awareness' (also Open-like). The whole fifth step of lucid dreaming seems as if it were perfectly meant for Open to show us.

I believe awhile ago he said "You're all seeing what you can do in the normal world" or something similar to that. It's because while doing this, we're questioning everything. We're not on autopilot. We're thinking out of the wave of life.

Any thoughts?

top topics

<< 687  688  689    691  692  693 >>

join