It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 200457

Originally posted by KBilly
reply to post by 200457

It's thought to be a 404 page not found (customised)...

But what of the significance of .[....]

It was four ellipses eluding to the fact that there were 4 numbers needed for the safe = 1028

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

yes....... what about it ? oO ?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman
selection source for the safe

div style="text-align: center; width: 767px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto;"
id="Image-Maps_4201108251625316" "safe.png" usemap="#Image-Maps_4201108251625316" alt="" border="0" height="664" width="767"
map id="_Image-Maps_4201108251625316" name="Image-Maps_4201108251625316"
area shape="rect" coords="380,240,393,253" href="safe.html?code=1" alt="" title=""
area shape="rect" coords="396,242,406,253" href="safe.html?code=2" alt="" title=""
/map

/div

time for some code breaking
lol

in the source for the safe the first coord = 380,240,393,253 is a mobile phone number....

These numbers are just hotspot coordinates on the image map...so that the safe buttons are clickable...

edit on 8/26/2011 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/26/2011 by RedParrotHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

so the safe opens with - 1028 ??

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

in the source for the safe the first coord = 380,240,393,253 is a mobile phone number, and funnily enough, the only 2 sites it refers to is this site / this link (ats) ....... and a russian website with mobile numbers on it (use google translate on the russian site)......... why so much russian reference ? i think theres a little agent on here too lol , russians and putin became the target of a conversation earlier if i remember correctly, something to do with a badge on a poster ??
?? i dunno....... i`m `all over the shop` at the minuite, i do think someone who`s contibuted / contributing to this thread is in on this thing though........ a certain some one seems to know ALOT about this thing.

Hey , you computer whizzes, I put one of those numbers in and it gave me a Russian website but didn't know how to even dial it from the U.S. I tried it in the Y.S. since someone said it was in Michigan or some where and it was not in service so googling it instantly saw it in the Russian link. This is a global project and Russia is pretty advanced on all their quantum physics and such and we need to grid with them for balanced humanity as one. This is especially so due to being banned enemies from each other.

Do any of you know Russian enough to know how to call the number in Russia as it seems to vary by some city code you add but maybe not for cell phones.?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Click 8 on the safe- goes here:

www.projectpixels.com...&code=8

substitute 8 for the phone number and it takes you here:

www.projectpixels.com...&code=4092333735

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Grower

Yes, and you get another page (can't remember which) and when you go back to the safe you only have to hit 8.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Grower

I NEED a picture or the pics on this 'safe' page.

What url does it link too? I can see the cat pics and open circularl lock but some pages were just disconnected from the internet without explanation.

Do you have th elink url for the safe page fo rme to retry today?

Would appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

in the source for the safe the first coord = 380,240,393,253 is a mobile phone number, and funnily enough, the only 2 sites it refers to is this site / this link (ats) .......

Hey , you computer whizzes, I put one of those numbers in and it gave me a Russian website but didn't know how to even dial it from the U.S. I tried it in the Y.S. since someone said it was in Michigan or some where and it was not in service.....

Do any of you know Russian enough to know how to call the number in Russia as it seems to vary by some city code you add but maybe not for cell phones.?

These numbers are just hotspot coordinates on the image map...so that the safe buttons are clickable. These numbers are not a clue, if I type in a random number google will hit it somewhere.

link   

I'm weary of waiting.

Patience is not one of my virtures.

link   

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

reply to post by 200457

yes....... what about it ? oO ?

Well for starters it was in the change me directory of safe, and when you do change the code in the actual safe to that symbol (before the ? in html?) it takes you to ghost page. Any other combination besides 8 takes you to the safe page with the number next to code in the url. I know this much is obvious, but it shows there is a significance to that symbol, and the only thing that it has been related to is the word "ghost". When it shows else where on the site it is followed by the ?, with the question mark telling you where to insert.
edit on 26-8-2011 by 200457 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to

post by BlueberryHillBlueStar

Is this what you need ?

www.projectpixels.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

1028 doesnt open it ...... when you hit 8 it just takes you to - patience

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Source for "ghost" symbol

Ghost

if (window.addEventListener) [
var callback_func = evt) [
if ('undefined' != typeof evt.target && "A" == evt.target.nodeName) [
var url = evt.target.href;
EBCallBackMessageReceivedCT2790392_129428949113825740(url);
]
return true;
];
var result = window.addEventListener('click', callback_func, true);
var result = window.addEventListener('contextmenu', callback_func, true);
] else if (document.attachEvent) [
console.log('document.attachEvent');
var callback_func = function () [
if ('undefined' != typeof event_Element &&'A' == event_Element.tagName) [
var url = event_Element.href;
EBCallBackMessageReceivedCT2790392_129428949113825740(url);
]
return true;
];
var result = document.attachEvent('onclick', callback_func);
var result = document.attachEvent('oncontextmenu', callback_func);
]

.[....]

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 200457

maybe 'Ghost' as meaning something that's not visible.
and in my post earlier i said that there is a phrase in the source of the first page
(www.projectpixels.com...) that has a code that makes it invisible.

it says:

Most will miss the point entirely looking for material, ignore them.

im not sure if it has and significance with the recent findings but why would it be there right?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Grower

1028 doesnt open it ...... when you hit 8 it just takes you to - patience

1028 USED to open it, but now it's 8

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
well, im done for today, food time, then a little xbox...... see ya`ll tomorrow. no doubt

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Don't forget, we still have these from way back in the beginning that i don't think anyone has found a use for, yet-

*!*$$!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedParrotHead

Originally posted by BlueberryHillBlueStar

in the source for the safe the first coord = 380,240,393,253 is a mobile phone number, and funnily enough, the only 2 sites it refers to is this site / this link (ats) .......

Hey , you computer whizzes, I put one of those numbers in and it gave me a Russian website but didn't know how to even dial it from the U.S. I tried it in the Y.S. since someone said it was in Michigan or some where and it was not in service.....

These numbers are just hotspot coordinates on the image map...so that the safe buttons are clickable. These numbers are not a clue, if I type in a random number google will hit it somewhere.

Are you telling me the dead/alive cat in the box pic iS the "safe" picture you guys are putting numbers into?

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join