It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

Had another thought....Maybe the makers of the site is/are chemlin. They are running with the ideas in this video and trying to 'demonstrate it'. They will then use their conspiracy page to make a big song and dance about it on 28 Oct.

Not if we get to them 1st of course. ha ha ha.

I know the idea could be well off the mark but I am still a bit suspicious of this one.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grower

Originally posted by Ivanova

Since we discussed it earlier,
I was just listening to the song,
"Stairway to Heaven", and even
I had forgotten all the overt
Babylonian symbolism it.

The last two lines especially
remind me of Oct28.

" When all is one and one is all."

" To be a rock and not to roll."

" Behold, I am against you, destroying mountain,
said the LORD, which destroy all the earth:
and I will stretch out my hand on you, and
roll you down from the rocks, and will
make you a burnt mountain. "

Jeremiah 51:25

Ok, why are you so stuck on Babylon and Mother Russia? Is it something personal for you? I seriously want to know! I don't know why your brain seems to always take you in that direction no matter what the clue. I suppose if I worked at it hard enough or had enough Russian knowledge packed away, I could make any connection I wanted to, too.
Honestly, I think it's pretty freaking crappy that you got banned from GLP, it doesn't make ANY sense. Unless you were getting closer than someone wanted you to.
But then, most of GLP itself doesn't make much sense, does it?
lol.

The posters at GLP thought my Vladimir Putin/Russia interpretations were way off base...
but that's because they do not understand the history and symbols as I do... and they
do not have my compelling regarding Vladimir Putin being Tsar as I do. Most posters
on GLP would be shocked if they did ever understand it. ;-)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Im probably also saying something everyone already knows right now.

But, I'm still hung up on the page requesting a username and password for projectpixels.
I don't even know how anyone got to that point. This morning when I woke up I had to play catch up and it was rough figuring out what was going on.

Is that an important page and has anyone found a possible Username and password that works, or am I spinning my wheels again?

So maybe try chemlin as a user name or password?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Thank you

I am not convinced myself yet - still got a good way to go and I totally accept this could be a red herring. But my gut instinct says that we are looking for something as simple as this. I am just not convinced that over analysing certain aspects is the key. I call to the stand 8.3.11 -

I am still more than interested in other ideas.

Lastly, I am so glad I took a day off work.....what have I done - sat on this damn thing all afternoon. Grower you have a lot to answer for.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

Also, whilst flicking through these replies...... i clicked on a link to www.ourtransition.info .... getting ready to check the maps and what not then BLAM !! i got this message on the screen in an alert box ->

WARNING - The first pre-cataclysm that is associated with a critical decrease of Earth`s magnetic field may occur in the period August 21 - September 5 , 2011. However, if a jump of magnetic field causing this cataclysm, will happen or not, will be announced later.
........................................................................................................................................
(hmmmm, well thanks for the warning, but dont you know todays date ? oO )

Most Russians use two calendars. One is the same one the West uses, the Gregorian.
The other is the Russian Orthodox Church calendar, the Julian, which is 13 days behind
the Gregorian calendar.

This knowledge was the solution to the Dr Koryagina puzzle back in the summer of 2001,
when she said the US would be hit in the "last ten days of August"... and that time had
religious meaning. 9-11 is in the "last ten days of August" on Russia's church calendar.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think we're all looking way too deep.
To figure out all the clues everyone is off looking for you'd have to be a mathematician, a nurse, a spritualist, a psychologist, a professor on Russian history, a psychic, an expert on religion, an expert on music, a computer coding expert, an Egyptologist, etc, etc.
Unless you're Steven Hawking, ermmm...
Even if it was a social experiment, how would they figure all these types of people would be available to come together to solve some riddle?
See what I mean?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
reply to post by snowen20

Lastly, I am so glad I took a day off work.....what have I done - sat on this damn thing all afternoon. Grower you have a lot to answer for.

I iz sowwy?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Grower

If you were running a website to raise money for a cause, received revenue for each hit...what better way to do than with the cryptic example before us?
edit on 8/26/2011 by TNTarheel because: clarifying

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel
reply to post by Grower

If you were running a website to raise money for a cause, received revenue for each hit...what better way to do than with the cryptic example before us?
edit on 8/26/2011 by TNTarheel because: clarifying

But if you make it so hard that people give up, you've pretty much lost the majority of your target audience.
edit on 26-8-2011 by Grower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

But if you make it so hard that people give up, you've pretty much lost the majority of your target.

There is something in human nature that is attracted to riddles...not to mention a stubborn streak a mile long

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TNTarheel

But if you make it so hard that people give up, you've pretty much lost the majority of your target.

There is something in human nature that is attracted to riddles...not to mention a stubborn streak a mile long

Well, some of us *cough, cough* only have a streak as long as a few feet.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Well, some of us *cough, cough* only have a streak as long as a few feet.

Yep, and I very much resemble that remark

edit on 8/26/2011 by TNTarheel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
heres a thought............ what if theres no final password/code ? what if the whole idea was to get everyone talking about it, working together, let us through a few little barriers, then when we hit the dead end..... everyone thinks theres another password/code, so everyone starts thinking harder, but we get no where, it could start a craze, get thousands if not millions of people involved -> if it was designed better

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Does anyone here know when this puzzle game started ?

Someone on GLP posted a link to Oct28 website weeks ago
but it seemed to get little attention Apparently, no one there
called the phone number until I did, which was quite some time
after the topic was originally posted.

edit on 26-8-2011 by Ivanova because: typo

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So.... on this russian church calander..... 28.10.11 would be what ? 15.10.11 ?? tried it yet ??

I recall seeing things about 11.11.11 being a possible doomsday, but to get 11.11.11 from 28.10.11 you would need to wait............
13 DAYS !!

edit on 26-8-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: i edited this because im simples.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
what about "free"

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhiteHuman

So.... on this russian church calander..... 28.10.11 would be what ? 15.10.11 ?? tried it yet ??

Tried it where ?

?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

edit on 8/26/2011 by TNTarheel because: redundant

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ivanova

as a password / id or whatever

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman

Huh, now the original link works again and you get a regular 404 error with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join