It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

New Creepy 10/28/11 Website Mystery

page: 266
104
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


.
Man, I wish I could write like you do! Anyway, here's something
more for you...




Many cultures have written, spoken, and 'relayed' such information throughout history in what appears to be primitive, meaningless gobbledeegook. Such "nonsensical ramblings" are and have always been, however, inspired utterances from those whom reside in the 'realms above' using various "routers" as their choice of communication. The purposes for which was to enlighten and prepare.

Some have successfully interpreted; others not. Also, some sources are good; others not so benevolent. The choice would be entirely up to the individual as to how to use the information. As many have already realized, I have chosen the Bible as the means of communication, something readily familiar with and available to the majority. Do not however infer that I then must be a member of some religious sect of Christendom. It is merely the preferential means by which my superior wishes to convey the data. As for the symbols and phrases, these will be quickly interpretable by those whose minds and hearts are already prepared.

When one sees the 'sign', that which some have already discerned, is to do this: Call upon the NAME that is above every other name. The clue to this has been posted many times in earlier posts already and would be readily noticeable by those whose minds and hearts are truly pure.


Sounds religious to me

.


yup, so its religious but its not religeous, its about death but its not about death, he doesnt want to manipulate or control anyone but he tells us what to do...........can anyone else see the problem here ?
this fella is either pulling our leg and stringing us along for pure entertainment, or he`s really really lost a few screws
i`m sorry but this whole thing is just confusing as fuk-ashima nuclear plant.




posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I noticed people are comparing this to religion not sure if it matters but it's pretty much a fact that meditation spirituality and things like that existed before religion (unless they were a part of it already) came and took them and twisted them to their own version like how the original writings of the bible and other ancient text have been changed over thousands of years



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


I don't think he's alone in all this. This kind of shiz takes manpower.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
I noticed people are comparing this to religion not sure if it matters but it's pretty much a fact that meditation spirituality and things like that existed before religion (unless they were a part of it already) came and took them and twisted them to their own version like how the original writings of the bible and other ancient text have been changed over thousands of years


religion stems from sun worship, im pretty sure religion and meditation are the same wacky ass thing really........ to be honest it doesnt really interest me, everyone is different, i can deal with that, but theres too many sun worshiping cartoons trying to get everyone to see things their way



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
And about open controlling us that might be true he did create this with cryptic instructions but we also keep asking him questions



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Well, Open is wrong on the date anyways, cause ET_man says the date is October 11



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Maybe organized or major religions like Christianity or Islam or judasim etc the modern kind



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by snewpers
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


.
Man, I wish I could write like you do! Anyway, here's something
more for you...




Many cultures have written, spoken, and 'relayed' such information throughout history in what appears to be primitive, meaningless gobbledeegook. Such "nonsensical ramblings" are and have always been, however, inspired utterances from those whom reside in the 'realms above' using various "routers" as their choice of communication. The purposes for which was to enlighten and prepare.

Some have successfully interpreted; others not. Also, some sources are good; others not so benevolent. The choice would be entirely up to the individual as to how to use the information. As many have already realized, I have chosen the Bible as the means of communication, something readily familiar with and available to the majority. Do not however infer that I then must be a member of some religious sect of Christendom. It is merely the preferential means by which my superior wishes to convey the data. As for the symbols and phrases, these will be quickly interpretable by those whose minds and hearts are already prepared.

When one sees the 'sign', that which some have already discerned, is to do this: Call upon the NAME that is above every other name. The clue to this has been posted many times in earlier posts already and would be readily noticeable by those whose minds and hearts are truly pure.



.
......Pardon me but...WHO wrote that?.........



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grower
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


I don't think he's alone in all this. This kind of shiz takes manpower.


tell me about it, he`s one busy dude if he`s rockin the web, answering the phone and sending morse code out across the globe, while he`s coming up with freaky one liners and emailing "under half a million " people a day
this is a weird cult induction thing, i can smell it. Elenin is behind it all

edit on 2-9-2011 by TallWhiteHuman because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower
[more
Who is et man?



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by snewpers
 


Try the qabbalistic meanings of the numbers...just a thought.

222 Willingness to pursue...ATSers by this thread alone are willing to go after knowledge or whatever at any cost even the hours of their lives they will never get back.

333 Third dimension triplesec and the 93 combination the most difficult equation to master for the one and only GOD

I am just throwing this out there...not sure...really....



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Grower
[more
Who is et man?


the dude on the phone

2nd



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TallWhiteHuman
 


Probably a different person unless he's messing with us



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Grower
[more
Who is et man?


www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower
 


Did he mention how he actually came to that date



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Molimo
reply to post by Grower
 


Did he mention how he actually came to that date


He said something like, "It is written". I don't remember. I have enough trouble keeping up with this thread.



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone already mentioned this, but try typing the code 1010 into the code box on the safe site. It opens into the following website:noosphere.princeton.edu...

To me this is a fun riddle...but it has gone on a bit longer than it should have (IMO).



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Empoweress
I don't know if anyone already mentioned this, but try typing the code 1010 into the code box on the safe site. It opens into the following website:noosphere.princeton.edu...

To me this is a fun riddle...but it has gone on a bit longer than it should have (IMO).


Click the link in my sig to find a list of all the codes



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Empoweress
 


This has been done maybe some one should keep track of this



posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Oh my bad, through all my skimming on this topic I never noticed what your signature line says
Yes, I see you have found many codes! Now what? Kinda wishing it was 10/28 so Open (or whomever s/he is) is done with this...



new topics

top topics



 
104
<< 263  264  265    267  268  269 >>

log in

join