It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is of being of simple mind and silly to think New World Order will take effect in our day and age

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Because there now exists such a thing as comunication and things can not be enforced the way they may have been presumed 100 years ago and let it go because it won't happen. You all need to think beyond these boxes' interiors.
edit on 23-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MichelJCardin

What happens if the power goes out? And you cant do your communication thing? And you're sitting in your room scared of the dark?
edit on 23/8/11 by GregDean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The NWO is a deception. The killers already control the world and have since long before you were on the earth.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

"TPTB" are sure doing a good job at enforcing stuff as we speak.
Things only get easier for them, and harder for us.
Communication actually makes it easier, they are capable of reaching EVERYONE at once.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GregDean

Nice smack down there ….I read the title thought this dude was gonna spit a legit argument and all I got was the title again…like a small box here.
*one wall…repeat another wall x 2 more.

Anyway you put it in perspective.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
"take effect"?

You think you'll wake up one morning, turn on the tv and read "NEWS FLASH - NWO JUST TOOK EFFECT"?

I dont get it...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The powers that control this world are a patient bunch... Communication technologies won't stop them, it just forces them to take a different approach. We wouldn't be allowed to have any technologies that they didn't want us to, or that wouldn't even help them in that regard. In many ways, we are already living under the new world order
edit on 23-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

I was explaining that with communication and sorts as now being in motion; not at all terms during the times where this idea was conceaved; rule any outcome on issues such as such as for instance; whom would enforce such a complication packed reform will with not coming to head with problems they most certainly could never comprehend
edit on 23-8-2011 by MichelJCardin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I only mostly am regarding this allience that was at first as the original agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
They may be in control, but they have yet to act upon their plan, and it would be much easier to introduce it once they have already gained the trust of the majority.

They're waiting patiently to implement gradually.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
But he is right in a way, the NWO can take total control today, tomorrow, next year or in 100 years, we might never know.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
"It is of being of simple mind and silly to think New World Order will take effect in our day and age"

I can only say that it is of simple mind and silly to keep calling it the New World Order..

God's in charge, and by the increase of activity coming from Satan/Lucifers camp, I'd say that they have or shortly will be given the go ahead. Yes, in our lifetime. Probably very soon.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The PATRIOT act was a huge step in that direction. All they have to do is frighten people into accepting loss of freedom in exchange for "safety"

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
It 'may'not happen in our lifetimes but if we do not take a stand now against those that wish to control every aspect of our lives and have us as indentured debt ridden slaves then we not only have ourselves to blame when it happens but also leave a legacy of misery and servitude for our children and grandchildren, and who do you think would be the more forgiving?
If we do not take a stand now whilst its fairly easy to accomplish then you only have to look at places like Libya and Iraq were long time rulers have led with an iron fist against any who oppose them.
So who is going to appreciate it more? who benefits the most? your children and the children of millions of others like you , or the few hundred people who are doing it to benefit themselves?

And besides every generation says something similar, my grandparents thought they'd never see a terrible war but they did with WW2, my parents thought they never see see a terrible occurance, they did with the cold war, we have had the war on terror and erosion of our rights in the name of safety, what will our children have to worry about?
Expanding their humanity and bettering themselves and humankind as a whole , or living at someone elses whim in fear, frustration and not really having the chance at becoming more than we were?.
edit on 24/8/11 by DataWraith because: Additions

new topics

top topics

join