It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrant's son and secrets that could now haunt his British friends

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Tyrant's son and secrets that could now haunt his British friends

www.dailymail.co.uk

Britain's political elite could face acute embarrassment if Colonel Gaddafi’s favourite son and heir ends up in the The Hague on war crimes charges Saif al-Islam, 39, faces trial for killing, injuring arresting and imprisoning  hundreds of civilians during the protests. Any court appearance will almost inevitably ead to further revelations over the lengths the British establishment – including  Prince Andrew – went to in cosying up to the oil-rich
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Oh dear!

Maybe the REAL reason the UK government spearheading the UN resolution for Libya..

Sarkozy too.

I remember past Ghadaffi rants about saucy secrets about the French too.

Maybe that is why Saif is now free hey?

My governmet makes me sick!

Prince Andrew, Tony Bliar?

Lets hope Saif spills the beans.

That, or his "escape" was staged because if anything happens to him, certain stuff gets out..?

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
why do we call gaddafi a tyrant, but not assad? or obama, or any other leader who has made the call to kill anyone lately. huge double standard. also the western backed rebels hypocrisy. in palestine they are terrorists, in libya they are freedom fighters? what about the tyrant netanyahu? on one hand you support the freedom of libyans but withhold palestinians a right to the very same freedom. clearly benevolent factions within the majority of our governments.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What about the unelected EU too?

Time for our own "spring"

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
why do we call gaddafi a tyrant, but not assad? or obama, or any other leader who has made the call to kill anyone lately. huge double standard. also the western backed rebels hypocrisy. in palestine they are terrorists, in libya they are freedom fighters? what about the tyrant netanyahu? on one hand you support the freedom of libyans but withhold palestinians a right to the very same freedom. clearly benevolent factions within the majority of our governments.

I absolutely agree with you, they should start a comitee called "double standards are us", i love to know those who represent go about deciding who the baddies are (yknow the ones once upon a time they gave millions to) and i feel for the palestinians, none of it is fair, Africa WTF? but then its never been fair has it.
I have a strong gut feeling that what we are being told and what is being represented to us about islam is not the the truth.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

I absolutely agree with you, they should start a comitee called "double standards are us", i love to know those who represent go about deciding who the baddies are (yknow the ones once upon a time they gave millions to) and i feel for the palestinians, none of it is fair, Africa WTF? but then its never been fair has it.
I have a strong gut feeling that what we are being told and what is being represented to us about islam is not the the truth.

Us "proles" are the useful idiots who keep the elite afloat.

Maybe we should just stop doing that for a bit?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Telling the good guys from the bad guys has always been made easy for us. At an early age, I learned from watching cowboy westerns that the good guy wore a white hat and the bad guy wore a black hat or a feather. Simple, thanks to Hollywood. As I grew older, I realised the guys with feathers were the opressed natives losing their land to the illegal immigrants who were shooting them and razing their villages.
Not impressed with that, so I watched cartoons instead. There the bad guy was the cat or the coyote and always lived for the next cartoon, despite taking an absolute pummelling.
Today we can tell from MSM who is who, because the bad guy is the one being demonised.
All the death and destruction is entirely the bad guy's fault and the people against him are good guys, simple.

Space Aliens may visit this planet but they will do it only once, because they will see a human race primitive and dangerous that worships via different religions and cannot learn not to annihilate each other.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyinghaggis

Telling the good guys from the bad guys has always been made easy for us. At an early age, I learned from watching cowboy westerns that the good guy wore a white hat and the bad guy wore a black hat or a feather. Simple, thanks to Hollywood. As I grew older, I realised the guys with feathers were the opressed natives losing their land to the illegal immigrants who were shooting them and razing their villages.
Not impressed with that, so I watched cartoons instead. There the bad guy was the cat or the coyote and always lived for the next cartoon, despite taking an absolute pummelling.
Today we can tell from MSM who is who, because the bad guy is the one being demonised.
All the death and destruction is entirely the bad guy's fault and the people against him are good guys, simple.

Space Aliens may visit this planet but they will do it only once, because they will see a human race primitive and dangerous that worships via different religions and cannot learn not to annihilate each other.

They have been , and left laughing,
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Saif al-Islam was never captured in the first place ,it was just another really poor attempt by the rebels ,to spread propaganda ,that has backfired bigtime ,it's not the first time the rebels have been exposed as liars.

Whats going on in Libya ,is completely different to what we are being told on the news ,this is why everyone is so confused by the whole Libyan fiasco.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
Saif al-Islam was never captured in the first place ,it was just another really poor attempt by the rebels ,to spread propaganda ,that has backfired bigtime ,it's not the first time the rebels have been exposed as liars.

Whats going on in Libya ,is completely different to what we are being told on the news ,this is why everyone is so confused by the whole Libyan fiasco.

"The fog of war" is the excuse the media and politico's are giving for Saif still being at large.

I prefer to call their excuses bull@@@t.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Maybe it was a miscommunication between the rebels? I mean they got the other sons, so it would be an easy mistake to make considering the amount of chaos prevalent in a warzone.

Another possibility is that he 'escaped' captivity somehow, I'm sure we'll find out the truth about the premature announcement of his capture once this is all over.
edit on 23-8-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I think Mr. G has some knowledge that could flip the world on its head.

Anyone else feel the same?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BadMagician
I think Mr. G has some knowledge that could flip the world on its head.

Anyone else feel the same?

Totally

He alluded to it a few months ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

No, they never captured Saif in the first place!

Now this is how I think things are going to pan out in Libya......

Ghaddafi's will no longer control Libya and there will be a rebel takeover. After the dust settles Libya will be caught up in a civil war. During or after a civil war, the rebels will unite with the rest of the Libyans and turn on NATO. Thats when the Libyans will turn and rein hell on Europe.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yip well this NATO led jaunt through the desert is getting me cheaper petrol at the pumps, so meh. Screw Libya.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Johnze because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
double

edit on 24-8-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Reply to post by Johnze

Cool story. Hope you drive a v8

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dl2one

I drive a V-12, and I endorse the invasion of Syria

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Reply to post by saabster5

Good for you, enlisting un the army to invade syria

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That is why they want him dead.

They will do another Iraq style KANGAROO COURT before he even gets to the international court.

edit on 24-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join