It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tyrant's son and secrets that could now haunt his British friends

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling
That is why they want him dead.

They will do another Iraq style KANGAROO COURT before he even gets to the international court.

edit on 24-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

I was just going to say the same thing.
As with Saddam, they will eventually be captured and bounced through the Kangaroo ICC court, that is, if they are not killed first. There will be a set agenda and specific line of questioning / prosecution and anything they have to say outside of that line of questioning will be struck from the records and censored. If they are jailed for life, they will never get their story out (just like Noriega) or, they will be handed over to the new Libyan "government" for execution as an internal matter.

Can't have these people spilling the beans and upsetting the establishment, that just wouldn't do at all!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Originally posted by JennaDarling
That is why they want him dead.

They will do another Iraq style KANGAROO COURT before he even gets to the international court.

edit on 24-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

I was just going to say the same thing.
As with Saddam, they will eventually be captured and bounced through the Kangaroo ICC court, that is, if they are not killed first. There will be a set agenda and specific line of questioning / prosecution and anything they have to say outside of that line of questioning will be struck from the records and censored. If they are jailed for life, they will never get their story out (just like Noriega) or, they will be handed over to the new Libyan "government" for execution as an internal matter.

Can't have these people spilling the beans and upsetting the establishment, that just wouldn't do at all!

Reason I say this ia because I heard it on the radio with a so called native on the radio (an ex-pat patsy native more like) saying they want Gadaffi tried locally then the international court.

That just stinks and brings up Iraq memories.

Even the lawyer in the Iraq court case for Saddam said it was a kangaroo court and a staged scam.

<< 1   >>

join