It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghadaffi son has escaped! BREAKING!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
No link yet but ghadaffis son is alive and well and claims his father is in tripoli alive and well

I will add link as soon as I find it I saw it on
Fox news

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Which son will this be? Interesting on how he escaped. No one watching him or another gun battle?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here's a link OP!

Mohammad Gaddafi, a son of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, has escaped after having been arrested by rebels in Tripoli, Libya's US ambassador said Monday. Mohammad Gaddafi was arrested on Sunday as rebels seized control of large swathes of Tripoli. A senior rebel source confirmed the escape to AFP, saying "Yes, it's true, he has escaped." - AFP

Source

Reports say Mohammad Gaddafi, son of the Libyan leader has escaped from custoday after being captured by opposition fighters yesterday. He was aided by Gaddafi loyalists.

Source

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Which son will this be? Interesting on how he escaped. No one watching him or another gun battle?

Its Al Saif the well educated heir apparent to the Quadaffi regime. Wow, these sons die and come back to life, they get captured, then they escape, wtf is going on here? Should of had 'SEAL TEAM 6"
go in there. were so good we could have had him killed and dumped at sea in 2 hours!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here is a link to the story....

www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManOfGod267
Here's a link OP!

Mohammad Gaddafi, a son of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, has escaped after having been arrested by rebels in Tripoli, Libya's US ambassador said Monday. Mohammad Gaddafi was arrested on Sunday as rebels seized control of large swathes of Tripoli. A senior rebel source confirmed the escape to AFP, saying "Yes, it's true, he has escaped." - AFP

Source

Reports say Mohammad Gaddafi, son of the Libyan leader has escaped from custoday after being captured by opposition fighters yesterday. He was aided by Gaddafi loyalists.

Source

Cool thank you for that Im still waking up lol.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Here's Al-Jazeera's interview with Mohammed earlier. I think Gaddafi forces broke into the building he was in while giving the interview and took him away. They break in at the 1:40 mark.

Gaddafi son allegedly killed, another flees rebel grip

Muammar Gaddafi’s son Khamis may have been killed, Reuters reported, citing Al Jazeera. Another son Mohammed, one of three Gaddafi sons captured by rebels Monday, has allegedly escaped house arrest with the help of loyalist fighters.

Two bodies have been found that could be those of Khamis and Gaddafi’s intelligence chief, Abdallah Senussi, Al Jazeera reported, citing unnamed sources

CNN live is also reporting Saif al-Islam, another son, isnt in custody anymore (or if he even was). Their reporter in the reporters hotel just said he has seen him walking around. (The hotel still has Gaddafi forces inside). I dont think there's a link to that one yet.

edit on 22-8-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

ETA - Apparently, Saif al-Islam is now walking around in public talking to people. CNN live reporting that again

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Whats that Lassie??? He's joined forces with Hitler in Antarctica and is now the leader of the Illuminati planning the next 9-11....I better go warn the others lol....Libya is a joke

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Here's a link about Saif al-Islam. Only a quick line in the article, but so far, it is the only article Ive been able to find.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

Colonel Muammar Gaddafi's son Saif al Islam is free and not in the hands of rebel fighters, it is being reported.

On CNN now, Saif told the CNN reporter that Colonel Gaddafi is still in Tripoli, and they have set a trap for the rebels

ETA - Another article I just found

www.adelaidenow.com.au...

MUAMMAR Gaddafi's son Saif al Islam appeared at a hotel in Tripoli today despite earlier reports claiming he had been captured by rebel forces

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Maybe Ghadaffi son is lying that his father in libya? just a thought.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How is it that Gadhafi's son has escaped? I thought he was dead.
Oh! Maybe its the zombie virus that the CDC was talking about

Its amazing how the MSM can make up stories as if a few months ago didn't exist. Maybe Osama will escape soon.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

you bring a vaild point there maybe wasnt in custody to begin with.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't think he escaped. I think he was released.

Look for the rebel leader with a big was of cash hanging out his back pocket.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687

Oh man. When I saw his face I couldn't help but think
that he is related to Uncle Ben.

David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

We know Gaddafi is alive and sending out audio speeches, but his son was captured so how did he escape?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Take a look at this article form the Blaze. Click the link to view the video.
Article Source

Col. Muammar Gaddafi’s son and heir Saif al-Islam, who was believed to have been captured and detained by rebel forces, appeared Monday at the Libyan hotel, Rixos. CNN correspondent Matthew Chance had a brief encounter with Saif, who pulled up in a white Land Cruiser and allowed the reporter to take photographs and conduct a brief interview. According to Chance, Saif said his father along with the rest of his family are all currently in Triopoli. The colonel’s son also mentioned rumors of his capture were merely a “trap” and that he has in fact “broken the backbone of the rebels.” He then sped off in a convey of armored Land Crusiers.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I would think that they let him go to follow him, or the person they captured turned out to be a double.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
Whats that Lassie??? He's joined forces with Hitler in Antarctica and is now the leader of the Illuminati planning the next 9-11....I better go warn the others lol....Libya is a joke

That "joke" is costing us a lot of money that we do not have. When your grand children are paying off this debt, tell me how funny you think the joke is.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't have any debt..I never bought anything on credit and regardless of what the masses want the world governments are gonna do what they please. Which in turn they are gonna raise my taxes the same, so it is a joke maybe not a funny 1 but it's definitely not something we can change or have a choice in. So to me it's all BS, Lies, Thievery and Puppet Placement...But you have a point, Maybe a joke isn't the best word for it.... A Complete Sham is probably more Apt.....
edit on 22-8-2011 by NewsWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have a strong psychic feeling, that the Qaddafi's son will be recaptured, by yet another slated-for-doom 'patsi' Seal Team, the night before GOP nominee (they were forced to by the people) Ron Paul debates Obama on live national TV without a telepromptor for O, and trounces his sorry emtpy suit into the floor, then mops it up with him.
It's like, I'm a StarGate Remote Viewer, while not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join