It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla’s free energy device: Instruction video included

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The Free energy device

There already is a few threads about Nikola Tesla on ATS, but i only found a few very old treads about this specific topic. Created this thread because of the simple to do instructional video.

Nikola invented a way to transfer energy from the ionosphere into electrical energy (almost the opposite of HAARP). I think It's very interesting that this dude was 100-150 years ahead of he’s time, suggesting solution's for today’s energy problem’s. This video shows a reproduction of Tesla's free energy machine, it is so simple its worth to building a test model.

War of current's

Following video is a great clip about “The war of currents” between Tesla and Thomas Edison. The link below contain loads of good info on Tesla.

The life story and work of Nikola Tesla. He invented AC electricity, Neon Lights, Radio transmission, The Electric motor, Wireless electricity transfer, Remote control, Hydraulics, Lasers, Space weapons, Robotics, and many, many more things.

As Tesla claimed to have invented a way to harness "free energy" from the voltage difference in the ionosphere that causes lightning, he was seen as a threat to the world energy economy mostly by the rich bankers, J.P. Morgan who was a silent partner with an ulterior agenda. The majority of Tesla's inventions were classified for national security by the US government.

The 3 stooges Morgan, Rockefeller, and Ford had to sabotage his idea at all costs....No air polluting gasoline engine meant no oil monopoly for Rockefeller and the Standard Oil Company. No oil monopoly meant no excuse for Rockefeller to own the U.S. government, and no excuse to be involved in foreign countries . . . especially those surrounding Russia.Nikola Tesla—The Man Who Electrified The World

Could this be the solution to the energy problem?
Anyone tried to buid it? (share you'r experience)
edit on 22-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Do you really think "they" already don't have free energy?
And,probably free energy won't be in use in our life time.

But either way,great find!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Nope.

I believe theres numerous of technologies hidden from the public eye.

This could be one of these technologies, another could be cold fusion.

But they will do anything in their power to delay the introduction of such technologies for as long as they can. Reason: There's not alot of money to be made on free energy

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir

The Free energy device

There already is a few threads about Nikola Tesla on ATS, but i only found a few very old treads about this specific topic. Created this thread because of the simple to do instructional video.

Nikola invented a way to transfer energy from the ionosphere into electrical energy (almost the opposite of HAARP). I think It's very interesting that this dude was 100-150 years ahead of he’s time, suggesting solution's for today’s energy problem’s. This video shows a reproduction of Tesla's free energy machine, it is so simple its worth to building a test model.

War of current's

Following video is a great clip about “The war of currents” between Tesla and Thomas Edison. The link below contain loads of good info on Tesla.

The life story and work of Nikola Tesla. He invented AC electricity, Neon Lights, Radio transmission, The Electric motor, Wireless electricity transfer, Remote control, Hydraulics, Lasers, Space weapons, Robotics, and many, many more things.

As Tesla claimed to have invented a way to harness "free energy" from the voltage difference in the ionosphere that causes lightning, he was seen as a threat to the world energy economy mostly by the rich bankers, J.P. Morgan who was a silent partner with an ulterior agenda. The majority of Tesla's inventions were classified for national security by the US government.

The 3 stooges Morgan, Rockefeller, and Ford had to sabotage his idea at all costs....No air polluting gasoline engine meant no oil monopoly for Rockefeller and the Standard Oil Company. No oil monopoly meant no excuse for Rockefeller to own the U.S. government, and no excuse to be involved in foreign countries . . . especially those surrounding Russia.Nikola Tesla—The Man Who Electrified The World

Could this be the solution to the energy problem?
Anyone tried to buid it? (share you'r experience)

Tesla was not ahead of his time, we were just behind his time.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Free energy eh, so why do they need all that natural gas up in Alaska to power HAARP?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Because HAARP works in the opposite direction, as i understand it.

Sort of like the generator/motor principles.
Its a motor if you add electricity (like a electric car).
But its a powergenerator if you manuel power on the shaft (and turn the coils, like you do in a windmill).

Turn the switch and maybe Haarp becomes a power plant

(That offcause is personal speculation but could be a possibility)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
If this is free energy, then my car radio has been sucking up energy out of thin air for years.

Although it doesn't charge anything, it just plays music for me.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Thats only part of the spectrum. But isent radio waves, waves off energy, enerfy which power is determined by Planck constant??

The free part of the wave spectrum could be cosmic background noise, althou your radio waves seams fine to me aslong as some is transmitting something.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I want to try and build this, but I have no idea how, as I've never done anything with electronics before. How do you know how its all arranged, and where the antenna goes?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I want to try and build this, but I have no idea how, as I've never done anything with electronics before. How do you know how its all arranged, and where the antenna goes?

That is a good question, i would like answered too.

The diagram in the first video seam's pretty simple. I will try to make a sketch and ask someone at work tomorrow, hopefully someone knows. Maybe some of our ATS members can explain the diagram ?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I had posted a how to video which is a little more thorough expanding to turn it into a radiant energy meter in another thread however the thread was quite large so here it is again. This video provides a how to measure and the visuals of the different components vs specs.
Thread link

I hope this is helpful.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Facepalm. There will never be free energy. Why?

You can't charge for something that's free. Period. TPTB don't want that.

Besides, we are too dependent upon our current infrastructure. We have this HUGE power grid, all over the world, that costs billions upon billions to maintain, but hey, WTH, it works. We turn a switch on at night, voila, light. We turn on the TV, voila, instant couch potato. We put a dish in the microwave, voila, dinner. See how easy it is, and how lazy we are?

Do you guys realize that we don't use electricity at all? That meter outside that the electric company reads every month, it just measures the flow. AC goes in one wire, and back out the other wire. The electric company charges you for how much passes through. It's a scam. Did you know that if you hooked up enough solar panels on your roof, installed a few windmills, and/or hydroelectric generator up (with an inverter, of course) to you house wiring you could actually get the meter to spin backwards, and thus obligating the electric company to pay you? Yes, there are people off the grid, and others also working their way there.

The above paragraph mentions 3 forms of FREE energy. I made a windmill once that could power a light bulb. It's feasible to scale it to a household scale, but not economical for the average citizen.

Ok, back to the OP. I've researched Tesla for years (loved the band too), and what he was doing at Wydencliffe was sending big puffs of electricity through the atmosphere. Mother nature doesn't like that, because she has massive stores circulating around this planet. Ever here of Tunguska? They tried blaming that on Tesla, and the verdict is out, kinda, but you can't transmit electricity through the air without a conductor, as it simply gets absorbed by the atmosphere. Fail. Was he a genius? *ell yes, and he had many inventions that were snatched up by TPTW. Wireless transmission of AC possible? Not on that scale, not without funding, and his funding was pulled as soon as "the banks" asked him how they could charge people for it.

As far as that little Gizmo in the OP? Facepalm.

First of all, realize that is a DC circuit, which he failed to mention. The part where he says "I took these parts," closes hand, then open it, "and made this!" An electrical outlet? WTF? He miraculously shifts from DC to AC. Not possible. He's talking about making a free energy Gizmo, not an inverter. Not misleading, an outright lie.

Second, those parts, even if the circuit wasn't bogus, could only power a small bulb, and only if you hooked a battery to it. DC current comes from a source, with a positive and negative side, and the electrons flow accordingly. It can't come from a single source, such as an antenna. There must be polarity in a DC circuit! He furthers his outright deception by hiding which terminals he was touching while taking his readings. I would love to rant on and on and on.......

Thirdly, to be fair, it would be possible to build a circuit that would take some form of energy (such as sunlight), and convert it into DC energy, but that would be very expensive. You'd also have to convert it back to AC to power your fridge, fans, lights, and so on. However, your cell phone runs on DC current, and hey, so does your laptop. Not all is lost.

Free energy could be feasible, but I think you have to look more at the electromagnetism aspect of it, as well as factor in a few quantum principles that haven't been addressed yet. Lot's of backyard geniuses at it though.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Shirak

That’s a good thread, with some good questions and answers included.
My initial searches didn’t show your thread, but a lot of older threads from 2005-2008 not containing these video clips. Thanks for the headsup.

reply to post by Druid42

Originally posted by Druid42
Facepalm. There will never be free energy. Why?
You can't charge for something that's free. Period. TPTB don't want that.

Already mentioned that dilemma.

Do you guys realize that we don't use electricity at all? That meter outside that the electric company reads every month, it just measures the flow. AC goes in one wire, and back out the other wire. The electric company charges you for how much passes through. It's a scam. Did you know that if you hooked up enough solar panels on your roof, installed a few windmills, and/or hydroelectric generator up (with an inverter, of course) to you house wiring you could actually get the meter to spin backwards, and thus obligating the electric company to pay you? Yes, there are people off the grid, and others also working their way there.

You are wrong. Yes the voltage is the same, but you used energy, both to get your machine to work and as heat radiation from your device. And only the oldschool meters can run backwards. For those to run backwards you didn’t need power generators, all you need to do is change 2 of the 3 phases. The new meters is digital and won’t run in the opposite direction. You need a extra meter if you want to sell energy to the current electric companies.

The above paragraph mentions 3 forms of FREE energy. I made a windmill once that could power a light bulb. It's feasible to scale it to a household scale, but not economical for the average citizen.

I don’t suggest windmills as a personal solution, but something for communities. Even thou your mill only produced enough for a light bulb, there’s already 6+ Megawatt windmills around the world.

Ok, back to the OP. I've researched Tesla for years (loved the band too), and what he was doing at Wydencliffe was sending big puffs of electricity through the atmosphere. Mother nature doesn't like that, because she has massive stores circulating around this planet. Ever here of Tunguska? They tried blaming that on Tesla, and the verdict is out, kinda, but you can't transmit electricity through the air without a conductor, as it simply gets absorbed by the atmosphere. Fail. Was he a genius? *ell yes, and he had many inventions that were snatched up by TPTW. Wireless transmission of AC possible? Not on that scale, not without funding, and his funding was pulled as soon as "the banks" asked him how they could charge people for it.

Speculation, but I tend to agree.

First of all, realize that is a DC circuit, which he failed to mention. The part where he says "I took these parts," closes hand, then open it, "and made this!" An electrical outlet? WTF? He miraculously shifts from DC to AC. Not possible. He's talking about making a free energy Gizmo, not an inverter. Not misleading, an outright lie.

Every power generator initially create DC current, which then is invertet into AC using a generator. It’s a very simple experiment most schoolchildren do in physics.

Second, those parts, even if the circuit wasn't bogus, could only power a small bulb, and only if you hooked a battery to it. DC current comes from a source, with a positive and negative side, and the electrons flow accordingly. It can't come from a single source, such as an antenna. There must be polarity in a DC circuit! He furthers his outright deception by hiding which terminals he was touching while taking his readings. I would love to rant on and on and on.......

You are sure about that?
Try open an antenna cable and you will see it got 2 “wires”, 1 the center wire and 2 the cables guard/shield.

Thirdly, to be fair, it would be possible to build a circuit that would take some form of energy (such as sunlight), and convert it into DC energy, but that would be very expensive. You'd also have to convert it back to AC to power your fridge, fans, lights, and so on. However, your cell phone runs on DC current, and hey, so does your laptop. Not all is lost.

True.

Free energy could be feasible, but I think you have to look more at the electromagnetism aspect of it, as well as factor in a few quantum principles that haven't been addressed yet. Lot's of backyard geniuses at it though.

Which is why I challenge ATS to build these things and see what it does.

reply to All

Thank you for the comments.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Every power generator initially create DC current, which then is invertet into AC using a generator. It’s a very simple experiment most schoolchildren do in physics.

Guess i was to fast with that answer, so happy noone noticed before I did. Many power generators actually create AC currents, but that's because they use a generator.
But that dosent change the fact, that it is easy to invert from DC>AC or the opposite AC>DC.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Ok folks here's the deal.
I work in electronics repair (38 years).
I have a radio liscence. (25 years)

This circuit is the front end of a radio.
It is rectifying the radio waves into DC voltage/current.
The amount of power you can get from it depends on two things.
The closer to the transmitter, the more power.
The longer the wire, the more power.

The bottom line is that this circuit will NEVER get you more than a few milliwatts of power. NEVER!
It will take you a long time (weeks) to charge a AA battery with this circuit.

It's a waste of time and you $3.00.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

All quite true but let's not detract from the greatest potential here (unintended pun) which is the potential for education and advancement. I'd rate this way behind solar and even thermocouple technology but it's all needed to be understood if we're to move to more advanced applications based on these learnings.
edit on 23/8/2011 by Pilgrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Actually there's a semi-official convention in the naming of mechanical machines that produce electrical energy (from mechanical input energy). Dynamo or Generator tends to refer to a DC producing machine and an Alternator produces AC but people do tend to muddle the names up and the application of the devices just increases the confusion IE the alternator in your car produces DC at the terminals but the machine itself operates as an alternator producing AC which is full-wave rectified by an internally mounted bank of semiconductor diodes as opposed to an old-fashioned DC generator which achieves DC rectification by means of carbon brushes and a commutator.

It gets even muddier when you consider 'rotary converters' which could be a DC motor driving an AC alternator or an AC motor driving a DC generator. We don't see much of those these days with the advances in high power electronics making them obsolete, solid state rectifiers and inverters now having no moving parts at all. At the very high power end of the scale EG large power station alternators producing 100s of MW and requiring 1000A or more of DC for the rotor field supply DC generators are still in use (the 'exciter' on the end of the rotor shaft).

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Did you notice that Nikola Tesla said:

" When the words would come to me, the image of what it was would appear, and it was often hard to tell if what I was seeing was tangible or no.."

Nikola Tesla did not get all his inventions on his own but they were given to him, and he believed in them so that he built them. And that is what those of us who experience the same thing have to do. When it comes to you, believe it and build it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Ok folks here's the deal.
I work in electronics repair (38 years).
I have a radio liscence. (25 years)

This circuit is the front end of a radio.
It is rectifying the radio waves into DC voltage/current.
The amount of power you can get from it depends on two things.
The closer to the transmitter, the more power.
The longer the wire, the more power.

The bottom line is that this circuit will NEVER get you more than a few milliwatts of power. NEVER!
It will take you a long time (weeks) to charge a AA battery with this circuit.

It's a waste of time and you $3.00.

Did you test and measure it (the output)?

What if you put more of these in serie and parallel circuits to generate a better output.

I guess the radio stations pay to transmit too, so someone is paying. Human made radio waves also could be turned off especially during war.

Non active antenna's

How about non active antennas? Those not send from a radio station.

Listed a few below, but those are just wild ideas spawned in no time to get some alternative ideas. Not claiming it an be done, just that they might be possibilities and that they could be "huge" transmitters. I imagine some of these ideas would call for modifications or diffrent technologies. Feel free to comment but dont expect I'll defend very fierce on these.

Try tuning the antenna to the resonance frequencies of the planet, stars, galaxies and nearby planets.
Try to tune into the cosmic rays and back ground radiation.
Try to tune into heat waves (Earth is quiet a lot above absolute zero, so there’s a lot of heat energy in the air. Heat also travel as a wave)
Try Tune into the sounds generated from the waves in the oceans.
Try to tune into the frequency of light.
Try tune into the frequencies of Synchrotron Radiation (electromagnetic radiation)
Try tune into__________, your ideas probably alot better than some/all of these.

Another idea not linked to this electronic device or topic, could be a power supply useing the constant (but slow) change in earths magnetic field.

Radioreciever > Tesla coil

It seams like this device is a part radioreciever acoording to the comments so far.

All thou I wont lay the radioreciever to rest yet, I found another device that looks more promising. Think It deserve a little research. This video contain a man in a "Farraday suit" playing with a Tesla Coil (if this one is the real Coil).

If you could pick up the energy from those lightnings maybe this could be worth pursuing?
Enough output here?

And a offsite image of a simple diagram.

edit on 23-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

What if you put more of these in serie and parallel circuits to generate a better output.

If you put about 20 of these together you might be able to charge one AA in 24 hours.

Try tuning the antenna to the resonance frequencies of the planet, stars, galaxies and nearby planets.

Myth

Try to tune into the cosmic rays and back ground radiation.

No where close to practical. Nasa spends millions just to detect these.

Try to tune into heat waves (Earth is quiet a lot above absolute zero, so there’s a lot of heat energy in the air. Heat also travel as a wave)

Thermocouples. They don’t put out much either.

Try Tune into the sounds generated from the waves in the oceans.

Microphones. They don’t put out much either.

Try to tune into the frequency of light.

Solar Cells.

Try tune into the frequencies of Synchrotron Radiation (electromagnetic radiation)

That is what this circuit is doing.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join