It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikola Tesla’s free energy device: Instruction video included

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Mimir

What if you put more of these in serie and parallel circuits to generate a better output.

If you put about 20 of these together you might be able to charge one AA in 24 hours.
I see and it's not very practical if we need a huge circuit, to suck in enough juice.

Try to tune into the cosmic rays and back ground radiation.

No where close to practical. Nasa spends millions just to detect these.
Guess that's not a good idea then

Try tune into the frequencies of Synchrotron Radiation (electromagnetic radiation)

That is what this circuit is doing.
I know some of these are stopped by Earths atmosphere and magnetic field, but it should be possible to tune into all these waves if the device recieve Electromagnetic waves as you say (I believe you).

Electromagnetic energy is a term used to describe all the different kinds of energies released into space by stars such as the Sun. These kinds of energies include some that you will recognize and some that will sound strange. They include:

Radio Waves
TV waves
Radar waves
Heat (infrared radiation)
Light
Ultraviolet Light (This is what causes Sunburns)
X-rays (Just like the kind you get at the doctor's office)
Short waves
Microwaves, like in a microwave oven
Gamma Rays

They all travel in waves, like the waves at a beach or like sound waves, and also are made of tiny particles. Scientists are unsure of exactly how the waves and the particles relate to each other. The fact that electromagnetic radiation travels in waves lets us measure the different kind by wavelength or how long the waves are. That is one way we can tell the kinds of radiation apart from each other.What is electromagnetic radiation?

edit on 23-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Years ago when I went to one of those college places I built something simular using crystals.
The result was 1.27v and 0.003amps.
It was the frequincy from the crystals that the power came from .
I would (at that time) need to add several amplifiers and an inverter to make it work.
Back then it would have been the size of a current large laptop and would have weighed around 60 lbs.
The antenna was 100ft of copper wire wound onto a toilet paper roller.
The Instrucor hooked up a speaker to it and it received a television station and local radio.
I wonder now with pico electronics if this can be done and made using these plans.
Maybe I can go by apple and borrow for my own destructive purposes a number of the micro items and find out.LOL
If I can get enough amps to operate a large refridgerator with out internal or external sources in or to the device I would be happy with the lower electric bill.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I think threads like this should get a lot more attention. Tesla discovered a way of free energy, that no one else has seemed to be able to repeat. I think that if we put our minds together, and get more people involved, we could find a way to replicate teslas wardenclyffe tower. We need to discover how he did it. It had to do with frequencies. Something somewhere, you can manipulate frequencies to be in tune with the earth.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Hi xxshadowfaxx,

The contemporary inventor who's leading the charge to develop Tesla-technologies is John Bedini.

I have suggested many times that ATS members test out some of his technologies, but no one ever listens.

Engineering isn't our specialty here, I guess.... oh well.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks OP. I am going to build this just for the sake of it. I am going to place it in a nice little box and hopefully I will have a nice travel charger for my phone... maybe not the smallest of travel chargers but it is free.

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The reason this will never allowed to be owned by the public, is the same reason no cures will be "found" for cancer, diabetes, AIDS, etc. etc. etc. There's too much profit involved. My power company has given themselves a raise 3 times in the past two years, and I'm finding it difficult to stay warm in the winter. Those people will never allow this.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
The reason this will never allowed to be owned by the public, is the same reason no cures will be "found" for cancer, diabetes, AIDS, etc. etc. etc. There's too much profit involved. My power company has given themselves a raise 3 times in the past two years, and I'm finding it difficult to stay warm in the winter. Those people will never allow this.

There is also no cure for the common cold...Now, if you knew something that could cure cancer, diabetes, AIDS, or the common cold, how much PROFIT do you think you could make from these cures? Billions, maybe even trillions? Come on...If this type of technology was readily available and practical it would be already in place and in use...The use of AC is in place and that was invented by Tesla...Anything else that could be readily put in place would be done also...
edit on 11/6/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg

There is also no cure for the common cold...Now, if you knew something that could cure cancer, diabetes, AIDS, or the common cold, how much PROFIT do you think you could make from these cures? Billions, maybe even trillions? Come on...If this type of technology was readily available and practical it would be already in place and in use...The use of AC is in place and that was invented by Tesla...Anything else that could be readily put in place would be done also...
edit on 11/6/2011 by jeichelberg because: (no reason given)

Think of it this way.
Cancer, diabetes, AIDS, etc. are ALL eliminated. Sure, at first, much money will be made... but after that, your wad is blown. No more sick people. The profits have slowed down, and that's that.

Now take away anyone's need to EVER pay an electric bill again. And while we're at it, no need to buy gas, ever again.

The power companies won't like it. The oil companies won't like it. The AMA won't like it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

This "free energy device" is nothing new, it simply isn't practical. As for "too much profit involved", that completely flies against the billions spent on researching cures for cancer, diabetes, AIDS etc. But hey, everything can be deduced to a simplistic, logically bankrupt "conspiracy" on this site.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

This "free energy device" is nothing new, it simply isn't practical. As for "too much profit involved", that completely flies against the billions spent on researching cures for cancer, diabetes, AIDS etc. But hey, everything can be deduced to a simplistic, logically bankrupt "conspiracy" on this site.

Yes, all that research ever since I was a child with cancer. And what advances have been made, since 1977? Um... absolutely nothing. I had chemotherapy for 6 years. What do they treat cancer with these days? Chemotherapy.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

You assume the elimination of these diseases...What happened with polio? We have had a vaccine for polio for years...are we still using it? The answer is yes we are...the same would be for cancer, AIDS, and anything else...by the way, the mechanism is in place for these vaccines to be provided free of charge if necessary...does not sound like the doctors and others are out for pure profit...

The sole issue concerning electricity is its portability and the need to produce it...once the technology is available, it will be available to the masses...the best available products always make it to the general public...think about it this way...You are communicating on this thread via the use of a device that is more powerful than all the combined devices utilized in the space program in the 1960's...see?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

Yeah, because curing cancer has evidently proved to be so trivial, hasn't it?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What does cancer have to do with Tesla free energy devices anyway?

Has anybody around here ever organized a credible test of them?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

It's not new science, the mechanisms are well understood.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Since when? I thought you were the one who's always saying those technologies are not proven yet?

That was even the gist of the thread in your sig, where you challenged believers of overunity devices to prove them....
edit on 6-11-2011 by cupocoffee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

1. It's not "over unity"
2. It's not new
3. It's not viable

top topics

<< 1   >>

join