It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya..before and after we got there..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The picture on the left is a terrible photoshop job.

The picture is taken at almost the same place but the buildings in the distance are way off.
I think it's a composition. Those two trucks look funny too.
edit on 21-8-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I noticed the differing perspectives as well. The pics aside,it is a common story 'over there' these days. I've never been to a war torn country,yet. I imagine the changes between what I know now looking out my window before it goes down and those afterward would be the same as what we see in the offered photos,Photoshop or not.

But,that's just me.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

no it's not..

just a different angle..

this aint a UFO thread dude..

this is real...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Every magazine cover in the world goes through photoshop so I doubt it has anything to do with ufo threads.

Anyway the photo is very suspect. It is slightly elevated and one is slightly further away but only be feet it doesn't account of the skewed horizon really.
edit on 21-8-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Oh.. also don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that we didn't help destroy a beautiful city and country. I just immediately thought that photo looked weird. I actually initially thought the front of the trucks looked cloned but can see the differences.

Anyway I don't think we should have ever been there.
I think Gaddafi was probably loved and did a good job. Does this really look like a bad place:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Pictures prove nothing.
Pictures could be faked anyway to serve puroses on the NWO.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

edit on 21-8-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

ok..my badd..

little jumpy lately..

thanks for your input..

i do appreciate it..

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

North Africa is an interesting place actually. The Mediterranean areas have fanstastic architectural designs on the buildings and amazing metal grilles in blue and green.

Some pics of Sidi Bousaid, the Blue and White city cecilimages.photoshelter.com...

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It was probably taken with a completely different camera, and lens. just like when you are close to something and zoomed out, or far away from something and zoomed in, will look different, because the perspective is different.

Very observent of you to notice that, but i dont see any manipulation artifacts in the images, so it is more than likely real, and knowing our gooberment and how the military industrial complex rolls, it probably is.

Some one said it before in this forum, i wonder if their main export was broccoli, would we be there?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

anyone feeling good about this?

How is this going to make you feel knowing that British,French,Canadian and our troops do this to other countries..

might just be me, but i don't see any military things/places to blow up in these pics..

go figure...
edit on 21-8-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

I've looked again,closely,at both photos. Allowing for the four year gap between them and knowing that every city is constantly undergoing landscaping and architectural changes,it is reasonable to accept these as before and after pictures of that area.

SO grateful the view from MY roof hasn't changed!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Qouth The Raven

Yep.

Hopefully it never does..

I can't even express how i would feel..

If that was MY hometown...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
According to Obama that isn't the result of war.

This is exactly why Congress is suppose to decide if our country is going to be involved in something like this.

I'm disgusted by the whole situation, and the actions of Politicians that make this possible.
edit on 24-8-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Phantom

I'm disgusted by the whole situation, and the actions of Politicians that make this possible.

So am I..

we need to stop all this war crap...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

As long as one man wants what the other man has,as long as one man believes what the other doesn't and so on,wars will endure.

I wonder..Will we endure?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
resource race.

Pathetic, sad, reqired to maintain the meglomachines we consider mights.

Thanks france

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
So...what is your source? What part of this picture says 'we' did any of that?

Oh that's right, we supported air strikes from our naval warships off the coast...so we're responsible for all of it.

Gadafi had to leave. He was a dictator tyrant and was fully prepared to systematically execute every single person in the city of Benghazi, that's over half a million people by the way. When his army wasn't large enough to fend off the protestors he hired mercenaries to march through neighborhoods and kill people for the specific purpose of terrorizing his own citizens and silence any dissidence.

I'm glad we were able to do what we did.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
NATO ties with Libyan Islamic Fighting Group

"Isn’t it interesting how they were hunting us for years and were working with Muammar-el-Qaddafi?" says Abu Sohaib (Libyan Islamic Fighting Group), referring to the United States, which after Libya disbanded its unconventional weapons program in 2003 worked closely with Libyan authorities to combat terrorism. "Now we are cooperating with NATO and the West, those who used to put us in jail"

globalciviliansforpeace.com...

Well, guess most of you here have already heard about the fact that the majority of the Libyan rebels, currently riding out a storm on Tripoli, are the members of rather well-know radical Islamic group "Libyan Islamic Fighting group" (LIFG) indeed. Especially want to stress that currently the "group" figures in the UN "terrorist organization list", all the more is considered to hold direst and close relations with Al-Qaeda... Still think that spreading democratic values through the close cooperation with Islamic terrorist is absolutely impossible and inadmissible?? Evidently, not for the Americans with their ‘especial’ democratic principles and liberal methods...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join