It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libya..before and after we got there..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

anyone feeling good about this?

How is this going to make you feel knowing that British,French,Canadian and our troops do this to other countries..

might just be me, but i don't see any military things/places to blow up in these pics..

go figure...
edit on 21-8-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well it seems the best thing ghadaffi could have done for his country is to conform and have tried to do this the easy way, instead he thought he would be a hero, good job. Unfortunatley this is a part of war.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I feel ashamed that I pay my taxes to fund the killing of thousands of men, women and children who have unfortunately been caught in the middle of NATO's imperialist conquests in the Middle east and Afghanistan.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Not to worry, I'm sure our good friends at Halliburton will be around in the near future to 'fix' things up!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

Their profits seem to be way up from last year. I'm guessing they're already in Libya negotiating with the Rebels to export cheap oil to the West.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
What troops would that be?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
What troops would that be?
British,French,Canadian.(of course only offering planning help)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
It is disgusting ...we have accepted our evil ways as..the ways of war.

Desire of peace is considered weak & cowardly...and desire for murder is considered heroic $ righteous.

Peace

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I bet my money the canadian Navy Seals team captured Gaddafi son since canadas military has been ranmaed and is getting the intel from the CIA.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

All that destruction and hardship to kill ONE MAN. When can nations find the courage of their convictions and put their own leaders on the line for these fights? That is the reasoning, I believe. If we don't target their leader, then our leaders won't be directly targeted. Some stupid logic like that.

IF people agree Gadaffi needed removed, a bullet from a sniper during a public event in Tripoli would have done the SAME THING without any Libyan deaths on either 'side' and no additional suffering than Gadaffi's system already caused them. Naww.. Too logical and too effective. That would take all the FUN out of war, wouldn't it? If only national leaders shared the risk, I'll bet it wouldn't seen at all 'fun' anymore!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I look at this picture and see..

San Diego, Los Angeles, Long Beach..

This picture just makes me sad...

This is not what i want my tax dollars to do...

War is Madness...............

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

They have doing that for a long time. Wouldn't surprise me if Qadaffi was in on it and it is all just one huge satanic bloodletting while Qadaffi and the nato generals sit in a command room somewhere smoking cubans (cuban people not cigars).

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

yea..

Be nice if they go in..

and "CLEAN" things up...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I feel ashamed that I pay my taxes to fund the killing of thousands of men, women and children who have unfortunately been caught in the middle of NATO's imperialist conquests in the Middle east and Afghanistan.

I think the correct words are "a million men women and children." It's much more than thousands.
I never knew a no-fly zone meant we're going to fly above you and bomb the $#!7 out of you.
Darn you, double speakers!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

might just be me, but i don't see any military things/places to blow up in these pics..

It's always good to see reality whether one agrees with it or not, keeps things in perspective.

How is this going to make you feel knowing that British,French,Canadian and our troops do this to other countries.

I don't see any British, French, Canadian and or our troops in that image either.

PEACE
Slay
edit on 21-8-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It's always good to see reality whether one agrees with it or not, keeps things in perspective.

But, I also don't see any British, French, Canadian or our troops either

I will be 51 tomorrow so my perspective is tired and wore out...

as for you actually seeing any troops in the pic..

not gonna go there Slayer...

you know better...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
That is interesting, I thought it was the rebels and and their opponent captain awesome doing the battling. Were "we' Americans on the ground over there?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Yep, as with the Iraqis, we need to provide an abundance of depleted uranium ordinance amongst the population for long term population control.

With fewer insurgents in the way as a result of radiation induced birth defects, the sooner Halliburton can get the oil flowing to the BP(Rothschild) & EXXON(Rockefeller) Oil Tankers.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

All that destruction and hardship to kill ONE MAN. When can nations find the courage of their convictions and put their own leaders on the line for these fights? That is the reasoning, I believe. If we don't target their leader, then our leaders won't be directly targeted. Some stupid logic like that.

yea..

some stupid logic just like that..

sad aint it....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

anyone feeling good about this?

How is this going to make you feel knowing that British,French,Canadian and our troops do this to other countries..

go figure...
edit on 21-8-2011 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

It is all part of the grand design..The sooner we can recognize this and flow thru it all,the better our chances of preparing for and surviving what is to come. Now I'm not a doomsday crier,I am a woman who has been watching what has been happening,how things tie in with all I have learned about history,prophecy and the way events have been choreographed in my lifetime in order to achieve the outcome that was foretold ages ago..A plan set in motion centuries ago. With all the information and data available here,at ATS and elsewhere,how can anyone find this disturbing or surprising? This is not to say that I am alright with it..nothing could be farther from the truth. I simply recognize it for what it is,and understand that in the end,there is nothing any of us outraged commoners,we commodities can do,but try and prepare so that some of us might survive and rise to insure,at least in the new beginning,that the prescribed plan is not allowed to play out as anticipated.

It is the stuff of current legend-It is the ground work for the solid installment of The New World Order. Scoff if you will. Utilizing blinders(mainstream media etc)is still the best way to keep cattle from getting spooked. Connect the dots. Yea,it sucks seeing this world torn apart,it citizens set adrift amid terror,chaos and destruction. I figure time is running short.

My question to you is this;How long do you think it will be before your streets experience the same transition as those of cities in Libya and elsewhere? And better yet,how will you react,when it comes?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join