It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Has no one ever thought that these "gods" are being from other planets?
If so i'm not the only one.

I've been browsing this website since early 2006 and seen alot of stuff but (and i'm sorry if this or similar has been said before) I think stargates are real.

First of all.
These gods, came down on "Flying Horses", Our ancestors would've noted them as horses because they were their ways or transport back then and would not have been able to describe any flying craft that they had seen. If they had. Now, if you look at ancient texts, these "gods" brought down fire, which could quite clearly be a weapon more than anything, they also created huge gusts of wind just before they landed, same as a helicopter one may ask?

Could it not also be possible that Jesus was an alien hybrid? I mean an angel came down from the skies and told her that she would have a child and that he would be the son of god. Alien coming down and impregnate her, the son comes out with magic healing abilities. Then the story of the three wise men, They follow a star to find the birth of a new king, how could this star signal them to let them know that it was the birth of a new king?
Then after visiting him they had a dream not to return the way they came because of King Herod, so they took an alternative route home? Mind Manipulation?

There is also the garden of eden and adam and eve.

God created Adam, and creates a garden around him, he allows him to eat from the trees, all except the tree of life. God then goes away and "brings" animals to Adam (from?) but none seem suitable for a companion so god causes adam to sleep and makes a female companion from apart of adam. They then come across a serpent, It talks to them and tells them to eat from the tree of life, they do so and they become aware of their surroundings and that they are naked so they cover themselves with leaves.

Does that not sound a bit odd to anyone else?, my guess is that Aliens came down, found a human, brought him back to life and placed him here, on this planet. But finds no way for the man to be accompanied so they knock him out clone him genetically modify it so it's a female. That way the humans can inherit the earth and give it use. Also the serpent can talk? theres always reptilians, they are portraid to be devious, and cruel creatures of the universe, which apparently they already lived here before us so this serpent wanted Adam to eat the apple thinking he would be taken off the planet and punished? So they would have their planet back maybe?
God then cursed the serpent and removed all of it's limbs, so it had legs and arms? and curses it to be an eternal enemy of man, sounds a bit like those apparent wars between Paleidians, other Humans and reptilians thousands of years back doesnt it? Also god made us in him image, we look like god, Paleidians? or was it that "God" was a survivor from these apparent wars and that they brought a fellow man here and cloned him a woman so that the human race wouldn't die out? The tree of knowledge could be many things but why would they not want man to have this knowledge?

Then there's mythical creatures.

Throughout history there have been many drawings and stories of gods making man with animals body parts, theres minotaurs, some of the gods of egypt etc etc.

Does that not sound odd? i mean we've only within the last 60 years or so managed to attatch two animals together nevermind human and animal and we still haven't managed that, there was the two headed dog made in russia, three headed dogs in the past protecting things of great importance? If they make Human Hybrids with other animals why would they not get rid of them instead of leaving them here for us to kill or maybe they were just people with disfigurations so people over exagerrated and called them many names to be told in stories?

The Leviathan.

The Leviathan was a demon that protected the gateway to hell, First of all where did this thing come from? i mean a seven headed serpent cant just appear out of nowhere with the purpose of defending this gate so people cannot enter it?,

Call me crazy but that sounds like a Stargate or some sort of teleportation device to another planet, may'be they called it hell because it was so hot on the other side of this gate and it's filled with demons, which of course are beings that do not look like us but appear to be scary to man. Mars apparently had a race a few thousands of years ago? Maybe this gate went there or some other hot planet and as for the screams maybe it was an experiment chamber of some sort and it was described as hell because it felt as if you were on fire when you were being experimented on by these "demons"?

Ancient Astronauts.
The Ancient Astronaut theory is pretty amazing because there has been rock carvings of men in space suits dated thousands of years old, is earth just repeating it's cycle, people seen into the future or have aliens been down that were similar to us and wore suits so they could breathe in our atmosphere? These "Space-men" had apparently came down from the skies and aided in helping the humans of earth Building temples, Pyramids and the Stone Heads of Moai!

The origins of many religions are interpreted by von Däniken as reactions to encounters with an alien race. According to his view, humans considered the technology of the aliens to be supernatural and the aliens themselves to be gods. Von Däniken claims that the oral and written traditions of most religions contain references to alien visitors in the way of descriptions of stars and vehicular objects travelling through air and space. One such is Ezekiel's revelation in the Old Testament, which Däniken interprets as a detailed description of a landing spacecraft.

Throughout Human history.

All throughout human history we have stories of beings coming down from the skies, people with magic powers, Humans with crocodile heads, Gods having wars in the heavens, Gods making men suffer for certain acts, Gods showing us how to create certain materials, i could go on forever because since man could draw and write there have been stories of gods being banished and having to live with us primitives as a punishment, Gods helping us, Flying dragons with gods riding them, surely the whole world could not have made this up, i believe we were put here for a reason, whether thats to continue human life throughout the universe or not we were put here by a "god" the only question is, who or what was this "god" and why would he put us here?

There is alot we can dig up about these great gods coming down and either helping us or destroying us, and if they can make theirselves present back then why not now? why can't they come down and wage wars within our skies then and not now? Maybe it's because we have the power to interfear amongst their wars or maybe it's because we are being brought up to be a race that isn't supposed to know about these gods till a certain time comes around, 2012??

Either way our ancestors knew alot more about the "heavens" than we do now because of the gods, they knew alot more than we probablies ever will because of these gods but why has that knowledge been dropped throughout the years? how come it appears we are only getting dumber as a race and not going forward, yes we are technology wise but not spiritually,

There's been cities sunk which have a lot of radiation around them, maybe this Adam was a survivor of this previous city and the gods were just scientists which could clone them a female and make a new planet alike, maybe Adam and eve weren't meant to look at the tree of knowledge because they would end up following the same steps as their ancestors, Nuclear warfare.

There's many questions but no answers, i just hope that we find out sometime soon who our creators really are or hope that we find out at least how those radiated cities really got wiped out from the planet, because the cities that did were all pretty sophisticated for men back then, they even had sewers! yet we've only managed that within the last 100 years or so

As i said before there has been cave drawings, Stories, Prophecies of these beings coming down and even returning one day to check up on us, might be to make sure we haven't followed the same path or might be to see if we are a failed race, one of corruption or not.

I still don't know why people seem to think that we are a child of a big guy sitting in the clowds when there is so much evidence that they came from space, and in rare cases even told us which start system they came from. How do people expect one man to create us and the rest of the universe?
For all we know we are being toyed with, i for one sure hope not, most people these days wants disclosure.
It will never come if our creators are just appearing in the sky and not helping us like they used to, maybe were too far along the line to be stopped now? or maybe they're just waiting for us to die out or for earth to make it's cycle and wipe us out so they can start this whole thing over again to see if we can be changed, i guess we'll never know.

i'm sorry if i'm repeating myself, i'm tired and this thing is only meant to be short, i wanted to make it larger with depth but i decided to keep it basic as i'd be here for days writing it out

If anyone has anything they'd like to add to it, go ahead, i'd like to hear more stuff incase i've missed anything major our and if your here to whine and prove me wrong, go ahead i couldn't care less i'm just stating what has been said/ shown throughout the past.

UfoRevealer meant to dis-respect to anyone within this post.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

Your thread deserves a lot of respect for content and the amount of text you've provided. I commend you for a great effort. Excellent post. SnF.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoRevealer
Hello everyone.

You are not alone in this conclusion...

and now its hitting mainstream....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

You do make a few points.
But if ET's are responsible for our Creation, then who is responsible for theirs?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
the bible was written by goat herding sheperds over 2,000 years ago. and people today believe what is written in it. you'd want to have a screw loose to think it has relevance today. i dont like religon, its the cause of so many wars and death. i believe man created god. i believe in myself

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoRevealer
Hello everyone.

I've been browsing this website since early 2006 and seen alot of stuff but (and i'm sorry if this or similar has been said before) I think stargates are real.

Seriously? you've been browsing these threads since 2006 and you haven't seen the masses of threads on this subject before

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Fair enough, that is your opinion my friend but Have you not thought for the slightest that we were created by a far more advanced race? There's so much that points to it but i suppose everyone's allowed an opinion

Thanks for the reply though

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Yes. And yes.

I have seen many threads about this but i'd just like to throw my own out there, point out a few things others had not and i haven't read all of them so don't backfire at me and tell me that everythings been said before please
thanks for your reply though.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you very much

I am glad someone approves of it

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Good question, but if we were put on this planet, why would us being genetically created mean that they would have had to have been too? maybe they were the result of evolution and decided to keep life alive in the universe for whatever reason.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Some pretty amazing writings for goat herders. No matter what you convieniently believe.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
the bible was written by goat herding sheperds over 2,000 years ago. and people today believe what is written in it. you'd want to have a screw loose to think it has relevance today. i dont like religon, its the cause of so many wars and death. i believe man created god. i believe in myself

Those "goat-herding shepherds" wrote considerably, nay, significantly, better than yourself. What do you make of that?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Like wow, man....ancient aliens you say? Odd, there seems to be a significant lack of threads around here that you can contribute your thoughts too regarding that topic.....oh wait...never mind.

I still don't know why people seem to think that we are a child of a big guy sitting in the clowds when there is so much evidence that they came from space

There is more scientific evidence that points to a very logical conclusion of natural selection and evolution too, but yeah, aliens makes way more sense, especially since that answer is much more exciting. But, by your own statement above, it would seem you are interested in actually looking into things that have serious, scientific and major peer reviewed research, right? But then you said plenty of other things in your thread that require a leap of faith and blind belief in your own personal invisible elf before taking into account your groundbreaking idea. I'm lost at your stated and obvious confliction. Why the inconsistency?

And yes, I am well aware that science has not answered the ultimate question...yet, but inventing your own invisible sky elves to compete with someone elses invisible sky elf is ignorance.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The God's came down in flying horses ? Not everyone rode horses , some people rode camels , why didn't people reference the God's coming down in flying camels ? I think chariots of fire would be a better example than flying horses.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Those "goat-herding shepherds" wrote considerably, nay, significantly, better than yourself. What do you make of that?

To bad those goat herders were copying sumerian myths!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The whole concept of religion is flawed. Heres why! You got some people that believe their is an invisible sky daddy that sits up in the sky all day and watches everything that everyone does on the planet at the sametime.

Or you got people that believe that their are no gods. Therefore eveyrthing exists based on coincidences. You got ancient alien theory proclaiming gods are the reason we are here.

The big question here is who created these gods? or god? They didn't just appear out of thin air!

For the macrocosm to be infinite it can't be fixated on one deity. Or it wouldn't work!

So even if aliens are the "gods" they are still not god or gods! Unless ofcourse you believe that we are all gods in that we are one in an infinite existence!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

Originally posted by The GUT

To bad those goat herders were copying sumerian myths!

Yeah, I've looked at that argument...it doesn't hold up. You should make an OP on that statement and attempt to make it stick. I'll stop by and debate it with you if you do. Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
There is a thread just on page 1 of this forum... forget 'people need to use the search button'... people need to learn looking at page1 the page that you actually visit. It gets annoying when you see a new thread about something already posted few lines below. There was 'Ancient Aliens debunked' then the other thread below, then this is a 3rd thread...

Im not going to repeat my view on this in details, i think you can't call everything liers. whether exaggerated or not there is some truth in it, the possibility of being visited in the past is very big if they exist. And a lot of documentation suggests that, I dont know why the doubt in that when so many cases, take them together and you cant call everyone a lier...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

And yes, I am well aware that science has not answered the ultimate question...yet, but inventing your own invisible sky elves to compete with someone elses invisible sky elf is ignorance

You can't ignore the fact that any answer, is better than no answer and claim the answer is ignorant without going beyond ignorance into stupidity. Just say'in.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
There is a thread just on page 1 of this forum... forget 'people need to use the search button'... people need to learn looking at page1 the page that you actually visit. It gets annoying when you see a new thread about something already posted few lines below. There was 'Ancient Aliens debunked' then the other thread below, then this is a 3rd thread...

Im not going to repeat my view on this in details, i think you can't call everything liers. whether exaggerated or not there is some truth in it, the possibility of being visited in the past is very big if they exist. And a lot of documentation suggests that, I dont know why the doubt in that when so many cases, take them together and you cant call everyone a lier...

I hate to say it but that's a lost battle my friend. That thread going on about that Anunnaki movie. There are about 6 of them that were created before his. And yet it's been on the front page of this site. As if no one even knew the search bar existed.

I created a thread that was kinda of a poll for ats on if hollywood should make a movie on it. Totally different then the other threads. Someone comes in their without reading the op and derails it. Saying that thread was already going on. Yet they are posting in a thread that is a copy of 6 others.

It's getting rediculous on here now!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join