It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Night Crawlers (not the bait!)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yes this has been talked about indepth already - but what strikes me as odd is the incredible bad quality of those videos. Almost if the quality is intentionally so bad so you cant look closer whether its a fake or not.

A $10 webcam can produce better footage than that.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

they only seem translucent on the overlay image to me?

Im still questioning the difference in image quality though....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Yes this has been talked about indepth already - but what strikes me as odd is the incredible bad quality of those videos. Almost if the quality is intentionally so bad so you cant look closer whether its a fake or not.

if you look the image quality is MUCH better before the 'creatures' appear...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

The quality is junk because it was taken by security cams.
Low quality cam gives low quality images. It's stated in both these vids that the images were captured unintentionaly.

I agree, that it is likely cgi. But as there hasn't been any proof of false imagery or
any proof of it's actuallity. I think we should be respectful to the op and others threads like this and only slag the concept if we have PROOF!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

A million...id suggest brushing up on your calculations...i found 3 and that includes mine :p

Thanks for the correction Mr. Literal.

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy- I dont see why this hasnt been deleted by the mods.....there are loads of threads on this...the last thing we need is another one to be honest.

How many is loads?

But hey, we arent talking about me are we

Unfortunately

This has been done to death on here....get the same old people speculating the same old nonsense.

Pot meet kettle...

I dont deny it on face value, ive read many of the threads on here about it....if this had been the first then yea i could be a bit ignorant i suppose.

Then why not provide a link to a different thread on this subject from ATS that covers and explains why this is a hoax?

See above....i didnt just look at this one, as explained above...ive seen hundreds of threads on this. Ive speculated and came to the conclusion that its fake.

First loads now hundreds? And you're telling me to brush up on my calculations? So hundreds of threads on this and you still couldnt provide one link?

Ive been through it.....look up gullible

Only if you look up 'logic'

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
lol Ziggy, you crack me up and well made points too if I might add

I really have to ask why all the folks calling hoax etc., won't address the "Height" issue. Seems to me if they are as small as the one video pointed out, it must be something besides people at least.

One more question I have is how many people would actually have access to the camera in the park? Wouldn't one need that footage to create the cgi in the first place? If so, wouldn't that put a park ranger in position to be a part of it?

Just thinking out loud here...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Originally posted by cloaked4u
More fakey fakey bs again here on ats, i guess i should walk around on stilts and dress in all white flowing cloths and get my pic taken over there and post it on youtube as truth. he,he,he,he
good one, KIDS.

KIDS?

Lol.

Another flyby past and obviously someone who has't read the thread whatsoever.

If you feel the need to be condesending, make sure you have a right too.

Else you might look foolish

yeah, kids. I thought a.t.s was supposed to tell the truth on here, or get banned. Well, this is a hoax and lie, so i guess, whats next. To be banned. My opinion.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

thanks! the height is an issue as well as the shape and movement, especially after seeing the Fact or faked show. If a person or small child were to try to walk in the same manner they would fall over or atleast lose their balance a bit. You'd also be able to point out a torso, legs, head, etc in my opinion.

Hopefully next time someone can get some more footage from a couple different angles and have the raw footage available

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Do nighcrawlers reproduce? Cause it looks like papa Gumby taking baby Gumby for an evening stroll.

It's spooky -- even though it's hard to fathom that such creatures might really exist.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

It looks a bit like split cloth on a zip line, with weights attached to the ends.

I have no doubt that some strange creatures exist on this planet - but this looks very fake.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
sorry guys, its not fake, it is a real creature but not what you think.

Check this out
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's the little one that bothers me.

The big one in front, yeah, maybe that could be a kid on stilts. But if you watch the little one walk, you'll see that the, uh, crotch is up near its neck. I don't see how someone could imitate that, unless people are teaching babies to walk on stilts.

The statues in the beginning of the video are an interesting touch, too. Any more info on those, or what they are supposed to represent?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

More fakey fakey bs again here on ats, i guess i should walk around on stilts and dress in all white flowing cloths and get my pic taken over there and post it on youtube as truth. he,he,he,he
good one, KIDS.

KIDS?

Lol.

Another flyby past and obviously someone who has't read the thread whatsoever.

If you feel the need to be condesending, make sure you have a right too.

Else you might look foolish

yeah, kids. I thought a.t.s was supposed to tell the truth on here, or get banned. Well, this is a hoax and lie, so i guess, whats next. To be banned. My opinion.

So you are under the impression that you will be banned if we discuss and try to determine whether or not a video is real or fake?

OK, you say it is a hoax and a lie.... prove it.....

I believe you. I agree with you.... but hey, you better prove it! You might get banned if you say something that is not true, by mistake!

By the way, This is an adult oriented site.... what kids are you talking about? Have you been talking to children on ATS?

Should I be creeped out?
edit on 21-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonny420ls

There is a show on syfy channel called "Fact or faked" that had done some research into a very similar video.
you can you tube it, Season 1 episode 2.

They couldnt debunk it because they couldnt replicate it.

The shadows cast by the "nightcrawler" don't look right.

If you look at the shadows cast by the child and the puppet, you can see they look significantly different to the shadow cast by the nightcrawler.

I'm surprised that the "scientists" on the video didn't pick up on this straight away as it was the first thing I noticed.

Just based on the shadow fail, I would say that this is most likely a hoax.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is fascinating, especially jonny420ls video, but what's a nightcrawler? Never heard of them before

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

I disagree. A $10 webcam looks that bad, I'd say even worse, and can't be used outside due to weather effecting it sooner or later. Most outdoor surveillance cameras look like this. There are kinda pricey to begin with, so if you're upset about the picture quality, by all means, buy all of us HD outdoor security cameras. I'll take night vision with mine, thanks...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

This video is a copy-cat of the original night-crawlers imo. It looks no where near as real as the original.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The path these walkers are walking on is only 6' feet wide, it is a trail for walking in the yosemite park.
These walkers atmost are only 4' feet tall, my daughter is 9 years old and is almost 5' feet tall. So lets say you put stilts on... how tall are you now.. you would have to be a very short person with stilts to make yourself look like that in these videos. Walkers are mostly legs and short torso, very short torso and a head.. no arms or anything. The old Coushatta Tribe from Geaorgia has a legend were they are originally from, but the US Government made them merge with the Alabama and Creek Tribes and move to Texas now called the Alabama Coushatta Tribe, These tribes were farmers and lived actually in little villages who had to clear forest to build and clear the land of stumps and such to farm the land. Legend has it in their folklore a myth about Tree-walkers without limbs, very hard to spot while in the woods because of blending-in with the surrounding trees and bushes, apparently they move really slow. These walkers are harmless and cause no threat to be alarmed when spotted, they only move at night, hence the name "Night-walkers". I have always been intrigued about the story of these Night-walkers, just because they are tiny creatures that move around at night-time and most people at night are not looking down they are looking up at the night sky. Except while in the woods at night you are trying to see whats in front of you and trying not to walk into a tree.
Anyway, fascinating story, I will try and find the Indian folklore of these "Night-walkers" and post the information.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
It looks like someone on stilts to me.

if the 3 foot tall child was taller than the object in the video, how tall were the supposed stilts, that you think the hoaxer was wearing exactly?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this video. I would like to learn more please.
Second line.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join