It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Night Crawlers (not the bait!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Its not stilts - its CGI. And there is nothing confirming the film from the park was actually from the park so you can't claim its original anyway.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Loads, hundreds.....do the search yourself and tell me im wrong

Heres 10 threads straight away...(didnt post them earlier because....i couldnt be bothered)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Try far out search terms too, not just Fresno Stick Men, or Night Crawlers....theres loads more....i cant say hundreds because i dont have the time or the inclination to post all of them to prove to you i am correct

I dont understand the Pot calling kettle black comment?? I understand the meaning....i dont understand the context is meant and why you would direct that at me?? I posted 1 thread that had been posted.....2 times previously....sorry, i must have had a late night or something and forgot to search.

After looking at some of your threads, its quite clear you believe most things....ie, you cannot tell the difference between a plane and a extraterrestrial craft....we can all poke fun....you have far more threads than me so you easy pickings lol

But there you are...numerous threads that dont exist apparently

If you have a week or so spare, read through ALL of the threads.....there is plenty of evidence pointing to it being a hoax. Unfortunately it cannot be proven 100%....i dont know why, im sure if i could really be bothered to try and convince you i could knock something similar up on AE.
But i cant be bothered...if you want to believe in this thats cool
Like i say...look up gullible, it will help

edit on 22-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
reply to post by ziggyproductions05d

Unfortunately it cannot be proven 100%...

And thats what I was trying to say. Making posts claiming this is 'fake' or a 'hoax' without proof is asinine. Glad you now see it too.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

This is CGI.

What is your avatar from? Is that mac and me?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Did you even read my post above?

Yes, its from Mac and Me.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by litterbaux

Did you even read my post above?

Yes, its from Mac and Me.

I didn't bother reading your posts above because this topic has been run thru the mill over and over. I don't need to read 4 pages of posts.

I totally forgot about that movie! I should try to find the last starfighter! Or flight of the navigator!

Off to find my VCR haha!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Versa
Im a bit puzzled why the video quality seems to change from this at 1:06

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f5108e536b6c.jpeg[/atsimg]

to this once the 'nightcrawlers' appear....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dce1e949c215.jpeg[/atsimg]

I'll tell you why that happens. Whenever you overlay video's it distorts the final render.

The "night walker" is an overlay, I also believe the being (human) is green screened over the background.

The pixelization is due to the video's being rendered multiple times on different levels of production.

This is a hoax, a bad one.

Edit: To the cable TV show that tried to reproduce this effect with kids and pulleys. Try reproducing it with a computer.
edit on 22-8-2011 by litterbaux because: see above

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
ok I have also posted this in the other thread that was linked here..... link to that post

but I'll post again here too 'just for jolly'....

'other than them being some sort of bizarre unknown entity that can shift in and out of reality it has to be a hoax.... Here is why........ They go missing, very very briefly and it was pure accident that I caught the frame, but they do go missing....' So can we agree on CGI now?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1ae067791db.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 22/8/11 by Versa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Saw these recently. When I FIRST saw them I was floored! So strange but I think I notice some signs of fabrication. See if you can see more than 1 2 3 4 steps being taken by this thing in one frame? You cannot. I think it is because dragging something this top heavy along the ground on small wheels will not go farther than that. I think this is a staged hoax until I can see these things traveling clear across the field on their own power and I see a wide shot or a continuous shot that shows more than only 4 steps being taken.
I like these thing though and found them fascinating and that's why I was following any footage of them I can find. There are at least 2 different videos out there but they do not show more than 4 steps being taken when these things are supposed to have traveled across fields and over hills. Show me those videos and I will believe it MORE.
Good topic though. S&F for showing up!

edit on 22-8-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

ok I have also posted this in the other thread that was linked here..... link to that post

but I'll post again here too 'just for jolly'....

'other than them being some sort of bizarre unknown entity that can shift in and out of reality it has to be a hoax.... Here is why........ They go missing, very very briefly and it was pure accident that I caught the frame, but they do go missing....' So can we agree on CGI now?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1ae067791db.jpeg[/atsimg]

not quite yet.

i´ve did the same thing you did, but the crawlers were behind the trees. (at least in my little experiment)

could you please give me the link to the vid you're watching?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

If you look my screen shot was taken at 0.55 when the night crawlers should be visible but for one brief moment they vanish.

there at 0.52.......
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef7dbeb4e33e.jpeg[/atsimg]

not there at 0.55

there is also a clear difference in video quality between the shots that contain the night crawlers and the shots that dont, the shots that dont contain them are of a higher quality which again points to a CGI overlay.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

reply to post by kn0wh0w

If you look my screen shot was taken at 0.55 when the night crawlers should be visible but for one brief moment they vanish.

there at 0.52.......
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef7dbeb4e33e.jpeg[/atsimg]

not there at 0.55

there is also a clear difference in video quality between the shots that contain the night crawlers and the shots that dont, the shots that dont contain them are of a higher quality which again points to a CGI overlay.

ok, now i know.

just didn't know what vid you were watching.

i could recreate that image but the walkers simply were behind a tree then.

you convinced me that this is most likely CGI.

props for you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Oh OK, UFO's have been covered also...hoax, and the NWO....hoax, and also a black president...hoax.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

They're behind the tree

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

They remind me of the lil forest energies in Princess Mononoke. Interesting and poss. terrestial.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
reply to post by Versa

They're behind the tree

nope.

can´t you people read the thread before replying

if you did, i´m sorry but then you also would have noticed they actually dissapear from screen and aren´t behind the three.

i thought the same thing at first but hey.. if you read the thread you would´ve known

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wheelindiehl
reply to post by Versa

They're behind the tree

No they have already come out from behind the tree at 0.55.... at 0.52 they are visible after having walked past the tree then (before they get to the next tree) at 0.55 they blink out briefly.

there at 0.52....... and I've circled the time the screen shot was taken in green to make it easier for you....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d021f9e35271.jpeg[/atsimg]

not there at 0.55....... again I've circled how many seconds we are into the video

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57e1ece774cb.jpeg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Are you sure they are not behind a tree?

LOL Sorry, only joking. I would add my voice to HOAX lobby. This could be kids (Not children, teens) dresssed up and walking in stilts, then that is overlayd onto the video. There are too many problems with quality etc as alrady mentioned.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Dr. Seus comes to my mind, you know the scared pants

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
this should be moved to hoax now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join