It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Night Crawlers (not the bait!)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It looks like people walking on stilts is all it looks like to me. And I guarantee I could replicate this exactly, doesn't seem to hard at all, in fact it seems elementary.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Creepy stuff. Looks like somebody on stilts, but idk. Why Yosemite?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Loves a conspiricy said the same thing, but why exactly?
How did you reach that conclusion?

Saying something is a hoax doesn't make it a hoax.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
It looks like people walking on stilts is all it looks like to me. And I guarantee I could replicate this exactly, doesn't seem to hard at all, in fact it seems elementary.

I'll take you up on that offer

If you watch the vid from 'fact or faked' you'll see that a person on stilts would be very unlikely.
They tried to replicate the footage with a kid, in the same garden, yet the kid was bigger as the crawler in the video.

So a person on stilts is even more unlikely.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
reply to post by Trueman

Loves a conspiricy said the same thing, but why exactly?
How did you reach that conclusion?

Saying something is a hoax doesn't make it a hoax.

I remember reading that thread, long time ago. The conclusion wasn't mine, that was the opinion of most (not all) of the members. I think they said it was CGI, but not sure.

Probably soon another member will give you the link to that thread. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That Video has been posted here on ats before i just cant find the topic at the moment.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I dont see why this hasnt been deleted by the mods.....there are loads of threads on this...the last thing we need is another one to be honest.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I dont see why this hasnt been deleted by the mods.....there are loads of threads on this...the last thing we need is another one to be honest.

There's no harm in bringing up a certain topic from time to time, wich has been brought up before, seeing ATS gets new members every day.

Some might not be familiar with this case.

I don't see the problem.

link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

I'll take you up on that offer

If you watch the vid from 'fact or faked' you'll see that a person on stilts would be very unlikely.
They tried to replicate the footage with a kid, in the same garden, yet the kid was bigger as the crawler in the video.

So a person on stilts is even more unlikely.

Are you accounting for the distance between the camera and the objects, distance tends to make things look smaller. Seeing how they are security cams, they could be quite a distance from the objects...if I could walk on stilts and lived near yosemite, I could probably do exactly that, but I don't and don't but even if I lived in the area I am sure I could find someone able to walk on stilts and see if they could prove that is what it is.

link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here is the link to the other thread .
But if you look at my post here you will see additional footage that was not in the original video. Whatever they are they are translucent , not someone on stilts.
edit on 21-8-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Just watch the video posted one page 1 by member johny.
6th post i believe.

Just watch it, then you'll see it's pretty unlikely.

Judging by your reply you haven't watched it yet.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
But if you look at my post here you will see additional footage that was not in the original video. Whatever they are they are translucent , not someone on stilts.

Thanks for digging up that link, much appreciated

A person on stilts is highly unlikely yeah.

But i guess a flyby post is more easier than actually following a thread.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

Thanks for digging up that link, much appreciated

A person on stilts is highly unlikely yeah.

But i guess a flyby post is more easier than actually following a thread.

I thought stilts too for a few moments, but if you look closely at the bottom leg joint on the leading crawler, you'll see that the leg joint moves both ways. That would be impossible for a human with or with out stilts.
More likely to be a puppet than man on stilts, or it could be real, but i doubt it

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Thanks for posting that up. A lot of folks think stilts, but if you watch that video and it estimates the baby one to only be about a foot and a half tall, I would kind of think that would rule out the stilt idea. My daughter was 22 1/2 inches when she was born and she sure was taking off on stilts then. The ataller one was about as high as the baby coaster, so that was what about 3 1/2 feet? 4 if you are generous?

I tried looking around on the web but all I can seem to find are about the bait and songs from Alice in Chains, lol so that won't help.

I am also still intrigued with the wood sculptures in he beginning of the first video. They dont exactly seem to be totems. I wonder how old they are and what they are suppose to represent?

Im also not sure if they really are luminous or not. Only because of the way the guy overlaid the pictures to judge for height.

As dar as the other question of why the camera goes grainy? Perhaps some sort of electrical discharge from the walkers?

I am still going to try and search for some type of indian folklore or something. Any help with that would be appreciated.
I just don't feel right in writing this off as a hoax yet.

edit on 21/8/11 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
i cant tell much from that footage, its too grainy. why dont these ppl ever use hd security cameras lol

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What about your thread on the dog forseeing an earthquake? thats been posted a million times but didnt seem to stop you from covering it again....

A simple search using the words 'dog' and 'earthquake' show just how many times its been posted....

So before you become the 'search police' atleast make sure you're taking your own advice.

reply to post by kn0wh0w

Did they try CGI?? Nope

They dressed a child up.....it was bound not to work.

Try CGI? Of course its a possibility thats what it is but how do they try CGI? Lets say I film an airplane flying through the sky but I can recreate it with CGI, does that mean the airplane I filmed doesnt exist or wasnt there?

It could have been a puppet on strings, operated from above...ie, in a tree, or from the roof.

It could be a toy put inside clothing...ive seen walking toys that walk like this (i dont know what they are called sorry)

I think the tv show tried recreating the puppet on a string theory to no avail. And walking toys inside clothing?? Really?

Im not going to accept in on face value like the majority of you

No, you deny it on face value. Isnt that just as bad? Keeping an open mind, like many on this thread have, is far from accepting anything or denying it at face value.

If i had more time i would look into it myself, but to be honest i dont think it deserves any of my time.

Well without looking into it, how do you know if it does or doesnt deserve any of your time? I really hope this kind of attitude isnt shared by other members on this forum.

Its fairly obvious its a fake....but hey, what do i know

Well the only evidence you seem to have its fake is links to other forums and your idea on what the 'general consensus' is on this case (your text below).

I think the general consensus is that its fake...just because a tv show could not replicate it does not mean its not possible.

As you said...it cant be proven EITHER way at present, mainly because people dont have to be a genius to see its fake...

Once again, you mock people for accepting the footage as real at face value, but if they deny it at face value its OK? it makes no sense.

and cba with trying to convince the....erm....gullible folk

edit on 21-8-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

Dont you think making a conclusion without going through the info (as you said you hadnt above) is a bit 'gullible' itself??

:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

What about your thread on the dog forseeing an earthquake? thats been posted a million times but didnt seem to stop you from covering it again....

A million...id suggest brushing up on your calculations...i found 3 and that includes mine :p

But hey, we arent talking about me are we

This has been done to death on here....get the same old people speculating the same old nonsense.

No, you deny it on face value. Isnt that just as bad? Keeping an open mind, like many on this thread have, is far from accepting anything or denying it at face value.

I dont deny it on face value, ive read many of the threads on here about it....if this had been the first then yea i could be a bit ignorant i suppose.

Well without looking into it, how do you know if it does or doesnt deserve any of your time? I really hope this kind of attitude isnt shared by other members on this forum.

See above....i didnt just look at this one, as explained above...ive seen hundreds of threads on this. Ive speculated and came to the conclusion that its fake.

Dont you think making a conclusion without going through the info (as you said you hadnt above) is a bit 'gullible' itself??

Ive been through it.....look up gullible

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
More fakey fakey bs again here on ats, i guess i should walk around on stilts and dress in all white flowing cloths and get my pic taken over there and post it on youtube as truth. he,he,he,he
good one, KIDS.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
More fakey fakey bs again here on ats, i guess i should walk around on stilts and dress in all white flowing cloths and get my pic taken over there and post it on youtube as truth. he,he,he,he
good one, KIDS.

KIDS?

Lol.

Another flyby past and obviously someone who has't read the thread whatsoever.

If you feel the need to be condesending, make sure you have a right too.

Else you might look foolish

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Really?
I am not saying this vid is real or anything like that.
But seriously, post the link to all of these supposed threads that debunk this. Not trying to be rude here but so far all i see is opinions of falsehood and fakery( except for one).
Whatever happend to deny ignorance.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join