It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London riots spreading to Germany

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There are riots popping up in Germany now. A bank in Hamburg has been spraypainted with the message "London is everywhere" static.iltalehti.fi...

A local news media reported from the riots picturing three "masked rioters" sitting in the street drinking beer. You guessed it, the masks were anonymous masks. static.iltalehti.fi...

I have a bad feeling that as more and more anonymous masks are starting to appear in such events, soon it is enough to wear the mask to be targeted by police and arrested.

edit on 21-8-2011 by varikonniemi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sounds like these people have been watching V for Vendetta too much. I thought those masks were Guy Fawkes anyway.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

calling one spray painting riots, is blowing things massively out of proportion.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Not really riots, just some people that burned some trash cans, painted that message on a loans bank window protections (some sources say after a failed attempt at breaking in) and left when confronted with police water cannons.

Nothing special, but I think that it should have been more publicised.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think riots will spread everywhere.. Hope I'm wrong!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by PiKE1987

You are wrong. The idiots have learnt the hard way that they will get caught they don't like getting caught it spoils their fun.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PiKE1987
I think riots will spread everywhere.. Hope I'm wrong!

I hope you're right.

It's the only remaining way to get the masses together and to spread the word that the World is angry as hell and isn't going to take it anymore.

Whining on blogs, ranting in forums and nasty letters sent to World leaders has absolutely no impact. The only thing TPTB recognize is exactly the tools they are using against us...fear, intimidation and force.

The only way to take back our rights and freedoms is to use the exact same tactics against those that would suppress us for their personal and financial agendas.

It never should have come to this but unfortunately it has. What comes around, goes around and it's our turn at the wheel.

edit on 21-8-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I dont think the riots will spread because the police elsewhere seem to be more strict than in the UK. Here the police are glorified administrators handing out flowers and hugging hoodies.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I predict this will not get worse-Have you seen the German cops?
When I was in Germany a year or two back I had a chat with some cops,they were armed and looked like they ate a bucket full of steroids for breakfast.
Very approachable gents they were though,but mess with them you would not.
They helped me get my keys out of my locked hire car(idiot mistake).
I thought they would just rip the door off with their hands,but they got a special car lock tool for the job.
I liked their attitude-physically scary bouncer types,but friendly and helpful with it.

I bet they can turn badass though,when needed.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CriticalCK

calling one spray painting riots, is blowing things massively out of proportion.

I am sorry for bringing it up like that. Our local media reported it as "London riots now spreading to Germany".

One burning pile of paper, one spraypainted tag and three ppl sitting with anonymous/fawkes masks and displaying the peace sign is not what i would call riots either.

top topics

join