It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Joins NASA And Govt For The Big Event Soon To Be Announced To The World!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Here we have another very interesting video. The Vatican announced a while back that they would be okay with Alien life and would be happy to 'baptise ET'. It seems to me that this is yet another stage in process. Preparing the Christian community for the release of such explosive revelations as the existence of Alien life would certainly be a necessary measure.

It seems that in light of things like this, especially the recent media coverage claiming that we'll be invaded and killed by aliens because of global warming, that we have a problem. Werner Von Braun said before he died that first it would be rogue nations that would threaten the world after the Cold War, then it would be Terrorism, and then an extra terrestrial threat, mainly so that they can weaponize space. Scary thought I know.

Dr. von Braun and his colleagues brought with them a wealth of information gleaned from other top Nazi scientists like his boss, SS General Hans Kammler. Von Braun may have been privy to work on anti gravity propulsion vehicles reputedly under development during the last days of The Third Reich. Over the years of his tenure, von Braun may also have enjoyed access to NASA’s secret programs. It certainly does seem this way, as von Braun apparently began to see the “big picture” regarding the true goals of America’s space program and how the military-industrial complex was manipulating it according to a secret, hidden agenda during the latter years of his life.

Dr. Carol Rosin first met Dr. Wernher von Braun in February of 1974. It was at this time, shortly before his death in 1977, that von Braun confided to Dr. Rosin the details of this secret space agenda. Inviting her into his office, Von Braun stunned Dr. Rosin by describing this plan, point for point, as well as describing in detail exactly where it was all leading: planetary control under an oppressive One World Government.

According to Dr. Rosin, (www.youtube.com...) von Braun then gave her one supreme assignment to thwart this plan: to stop the weaponization of space. Failure to do so would lead to calamity for the human race as a secretive trans-national powe r, already in existence, would move to permanently take control of this planet thru a hoaxed alien invasion from outer space.

According to von Braun, space based weapons, later known as the “Star Wars” program, were to be publicly promoted as our space “shield” against the evil Russians. Then they would be promoted as our defense against terrorists from Third World countries (‘rogue’ nations or ‘nations of concern’). Then their necessity would be justified as protection against asteroids and meteors, and the “last card,” the final justification according to von Braun, would be their installation in orbit against an extraterrestrial threat from outer space.

Von Braun told Dr. Rosin that she would begin to notice a certain “spin” on the news, which would illustrate the need to build space-based weaponry because our enemies “might” have these weapons, so our intelligence community would proceed on the assumption that they DO have these weapons. As we now know, this is exactly how the Star Wars program transpired. According to Wernher von Braun, all of these publicly announced threats were lies. Von Braun cited the reality of nuclear suitcase bombs being available even then, as well as chemical, viral, bacterial and biological terror weapons against which these space based weapons would be useless.

More importantly, von Braun told Dr. Rosin in 1974 that we already had the technology to build anti gravity vehicles and entire transportation systems which did not require so-called ‘fossil’ fuels but instead used “beams” of energy, thereby eliminating all pollution from these sources permanently. Perhaps Dr. von Braun had seen anti gravity vehicles with his own eyes in Germany before the end of the war, as wel l as their continued development at other secret technology sites afterwards.
LINK

The Pope's chief astronomer has conceded other intelligent beings could exist in outer space. The conclusion has been drawn by scientific experts called in by the Vatican to study the possibility of extraterrestrial life and its implications for the Church. It has been four centuries since the Catholic Church locked up Galileo for challenging the belief that the Earth was at the centre of the universe. The Vatican's five-day conference attracted 30 astronomers, physicists and biologists, including non-Catholics. It was led by Jesuit priest Father Jose Gabriel Funes, an astronomer and director of the Vatican Observatory.

Father Funes says the possibility of alien life raises "many philosophical and theological implications" but that the gathering was mainly focused on the scientific perspective. One of the organisers was Chris Impey, a professor of astronomy at the University of Arizona. He says the aim was to assess the most recent research in the burgeoning field of astrobiology - the study of life in the universe.

"And also getting a sense of when you know the vital breakthrough is going to be made, which is the discovery of life elsewhere," he said. "Because even though we're looking hard we still only know one planet anywhere with life and that's this one." Breakthrough coming soon He says that major breakthrough may be just around the corner.
www.abc.net.au...

'Free from sin' Just as there are multiple forms of life on earth, so there could exist intelligent beings in outer space created by God. And some aliens could even be free from original sin, he speculates. Asked about the Catholic Church's condemnation four centuries ago of the Italian astronomer and physicist, Galileo, Father Funes diplomatically says mistakes were made, but it is time to turn the page and look towards the future.

Science and religion need each other, and many astronomers believe in God, he assures readers. To strengthen its scientific credentials, the Vatican is organising a conference next year to mark the 200th anniversary of the birth of the author of the Origin of Species, Charles Darwin.
news.bbc.co.uk...

Either the vatican are participating in a conspiracy to stage a false flag alien invasion, or they are covering their backsides just in case they do come, or there is a release that confirms alien life. Either way this is getting very interesting, it seems to me that something is coming, what that is...I have no idea.

Could an alien invasion really save the U.S. economy? Nobel-winning economist Paul Krugman says the spending required to repel a threat from space would stimulate the economy in ways Congress won't
theweek.com...

Economist Paul Krugman, who won a Nobel Prize for his work on developing the New Trade Theory, has a fresh one in the works: the U.S. government should fake an alien invasion to stimulate the economy. The idea of a government faking such a world-changing event is one that's been thoroughly explored by science fiction. An apt example going 'round the net right now is the plot hatched by Ozymandias in Watchmen, where he faked an alien menace (with plenty of real casualties) to bring about world peace.
dvice.com...

______beforeitsnews/story/980/906/Vatican_Joins_NASA_And_Govt_For_The_Big_Event_Soon_To_Be_Announced_To_The_World.html

Related threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers!
edit on 21-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Why did you make ANOTHER thread on this? This video and the whole Vatican thing dates back a couple of years....it's nothing new.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I'm tellin ya...it's about to be on folks, this BS is about to get real here real soon. Talk about Aliens attacking on Discovery Channel with a new show (or closely related i.e. Ancient Aliens) coming out every month, Aliens/UFO movies outta Hollywood, the vatican/church BS regarding ET life and religion, NASA's cryptic ramblings as of late, NOW we have news that aliens is what is needed in order to SAVE THE GLOBAL ECONOMY?!?!

I honestly think that the "last card" is about to be dealt out:

What say you?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Isn't that video from 2009? i think i saw it back then.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by johnthejedi24

Why comment then?

I thought it was relatively new, my mistake. If you'd like to add some constructive comments that would be really great, cheers.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rizaun

It does appear so.....oh well with all the recent coverage and the possible coming events it is still relevant.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Great thread...

The news fits right in the program..if there is one...of conditioning (what a beautiful word that is) the masses for a close encounter of the extra special kind..

Again the media tries to redicule the news with lame examples by showing funny pictures...Even that has become a pattern.....maybe to take the edge off in order to keep it from the peoples minds.

S&F for you my friend.
edit on 21/8/2011 by zatara because: opmaak

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

But the thing is, will that "Special Kind" be a false flag attack by us human beings? I'm hopeful that we will actually be able to meet benevolent ET's soon, and that maybe they could help us as a species. If they are malevolent, then strap on your boots because the $h!t's about to get deep.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Why did you make ANOTHER thread on this? This video and the whole Vatican thing dates back a couple of years....it's nothing new.
reply to post by johnthejedi24

I Have not seen this before, even if it was old im glad you brought it back to life.
I believe it has more relevance now.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Here is a link to a thread headed the same as yours I believe...from 3 days ago.
May need to be linked threads??

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
The average person doesn't have a clue or doesn't really care about these kind of alien life disclosers.
Cause what is more important is the Kardashians or football starting.
I try to start a conversation with relatives about Japan's nuke melt down,or any other issue related to aliens and ufo's,and I get the deer caught in headlights look.
So why would they report these things on MSM?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This video is the smoking gun.
It's game over now.
There's no such thing as "benevolent alien humans" don't be so damn gullible and idiotic, no one is going to save us now, this is it, it's over.
Our only hope, is if Advanced Micro Devices, are capable of designing a weapon to destroy Alien tech, don't count on Intel or Nvidia, since they are both Illuminati/reptilian organizations.
edit on 21-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Go to the Ancient Aliens The Truth? Thread for the truth.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

whoa, yeah, maybe we should link them, cheers for the heads up!

reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I really don't buy into the doom and gloom aspect here, I personally believe it's just another way to scare people. If they DID want to attack and destroy us then we would stand no chance, but they could have done this a long long time ago. It also doesn't make sense to me that a civilization that is capable of traveling interstellar distances (if that is what they are in fact doing) then I cannot see that they could have evolved to that point without destroying themselves if they were malevolent.

reply to post by kdog1982

That's also a big part of the problem, although I don't feel that with all the negative attention the issue has been getting recently is helping ease people into it, they either think its ridiculous or terrifying, either way its not helpful.

What you say is very true, it doesnt concern most people, I find the younger generations pushing it a bit further these days and helping it becoming an acceptable area of study and debate. With the rise in interest obviously will come a rise in films and programs about the issue as we're seeing at the moment, but they are usually doom oriented films that present Independence day scenarios and mars attacks.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Nice thread op.
True von braun was privvy to many secrets during and after the war.
That he chose to tell all b4 his demise indicates, he was probably living
in fear of the military industrial compleax govt all along. But he had a big heart for sure
to warn us all of what might be in the offing. Now vatican joining in is far too much of a
coincidence to ignore.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Vatican...child rapist millionaires - who cares what they say or think. In my eyes they are nothing more than parasites on this planet

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ah man, if them aliens are really the Annunaki, that would really be a kick in the face of sceptics, scientists and archaeologists.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
AAAAHHHYYYYYEEEEE!!!!! It's ON folks!!!!! Disclosure is coming soon!!!!! See how many exclamation points and how I point out things that have a ton of other more likely explanations but make them out to be something absurd and ridiculous?????? AAYAAYYYYYYEEE We are being prepared by the holy secret cabal in collusion with he governments of the world.......!!!!!!

So, can any of you give other more likely and logical explanations than the least likely one that just happens to be the one that is the one you want to believe (because it is exciting and you are into this subject)? Might learn something trying to be your own devil's (skeptics, lol) advocate for a change. I mean, seriously, little green men is the ONLY reason you can think where a church would acknowledge the possibility of alien life (which they have done before by the way)?

The only thing I am really curious about, is all these people that seem to be ignorant about the real workings of society and the reality of the world they live in, are they going to come back here in 20 years after NOTHING has happened and apologize for their willful ignorance and alarming tones? What, no? That's right. I have been around the block a few times and have seen this type of ignorant "disclosure is coming" crap since the early 70's. And you know what, none of those blind believers never owned up to their ignorance either.
edit on 21-8-2011 by MainLineThis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
More Big Lies from the Nazi controllers.
The Vatican will have to humor them at least.
ET rights donations accepted, well get on it right away.
Give to the Big Lie what the Big Lie wants.
Wait till the Vatican ever turns its spiritual head toward
real life in the cosmos and finds out life outside the
planet Earth is as deadly as Tesla discovered even
though he promoted life on other plants to promote his
space ship. Does the Vatican have a space ship, no.
The Vatican only provides passage to God's Kingdom.
ED: The cartel owners of the Tesla space ship are in
a Big Lie pickle and can't come clean.

edit on 8/21/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam false flag?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join