It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Joins NASA And Govt For The Big Event Soon To Be Announced To The World!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by korath
So their going to tell us something big are they? Just goes to show they knew it all along. Maybe something big is going to disclose itself to us anyway and TPTB just want it to look like their letting us in on their little secret. Funny how they kept their mouths shut this long and all of the sudden they want us to know things now they didn't want us to know 50 years ago.

Call me "cynical":
IF there's anything to "disclose"

IF they want you and I to know...

You can be sure there's a reason behind it:
and it's.Not:" because they're nice guys and "all humanity should share in it ".
"Secrets" give up their power when they are no longer held by one side.
There's no reason to "disclose" that kind of information that I can come upwith.
edit on 21-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by afghanibullrider
I heard from a friend of a friends girlfriends sisters step - brothers uncle who knows a guy in the govt who said its the blue beam false flag switch and bait cookie grab by the ario spinnacle galaxy of huge tri-breasted pink harpies of baraaxas 9

You've been misinformed..I know someone who knows someone.. who said it was blue harpies from baraaxas 11.

You must cease your disinfo pronto..!!!
edit on 21-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I will say this again....there is ZERO CHANCE....of ANY DISCLOSURE about E.T. from any Goverment or Religious leader or sect.

There is......ONE.....I REPEAT....ONE....agency that deals with this and any and all agencies in any country WORLD WIDE....are subservient to this Agency. This is reality for a number of reasons and I asure you all those other countries are more than happy to have it this way.

The CCCP used to have an agency such as this....it came under the primaries agencies control back in 1990. Again....their are very good reasons for this.

What people don't really know is that post 1990....the U.S. and USA became much closer in their cooperation than people know. Even though there has of late been political posturing....the Russians are aware of curent U.S. Military capabilities as they had similar high tech reverse engineering programs as well in similar studies and fields. We have always known this but full disclosure by them came with a price and Billions have been transfered to keep old Soviet States nuclear capabilities from falling into the wrong hands....they same can be said for their unsucessful but highly advanced tinkering with concepts and tech. that is much more dangerous than any lost nuclear warhead. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Big news could be:

"US admits the Pope is from Betelguese and arrived on his hyper-pope-mobile after deciphering the plaque he found inside the Voyager probe launched by Nasa"

- explains a lot hmmmmmm.........................

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
Big news could be:

"US admits the Pope is from Betelguese and arrived on his hyper-pope-mobile after deciphering the plaque he found inside the Voyager probe launched by Nasa"

- explains a lot hmmmmmm.........................

LOVE IT! FUNNY! You made my day! Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

I am afraid you sir should deserve the ultimate Face-Palm. How in the world is Nvidia and Intel Reptilian-Illuminati Organizations? But anyway, back to the topic.

I highly doubt this is the preparations for a False-Flag attack. Aliens have always been in Popular Culture now for months. Especially back in Roswell if I am correct. The reason you guys noticed there is so many Alien Movies and shows now is because you are just starting to notice. XD

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Funny the OP. I was watching the movie Watchmen.
In the original comic. Ozymandius used a fake alien invasion to save us from the brink of nuclear war.
Killed millions to save billions.

Dirty way of doing things.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by themegaoverlord

. The reason you guys noticed there is so many Alien Movies and shows now is because you are just starting to notice. XD

There is a lot more of them than there use to be,but that's because Hollywood is making money from them and it's boosting tv ratings.bottom line, Making the money.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This relatively old stuff, and if you look more closer, you will see that the current pope, Benedict endorses ET because of his belief of 'intelligent design' would you 'Adam and Eve it' if you see what I mean.

'Intelligent design' is just a fancy, (and current) name for creation, which is exactly what the faithful believe in.

It has now't directly to do with NASA, and I don't see anything directly to do with government...which government?

The Vatican has its own astronomer, and in fact Pope Benedict sacked him recently after near 30 years of service, because that one was a proponent of Darwinism see here,

www.dailymail.co.uk...

The reason for the sacking is blindingly obvious as the above link explains.

BTW, creationism can mean different things to different people, like this man, Guy Consolmagno, and he is on the inside, it only gets more complicated.

en.wikipedia.org...

I can't see NASA et al being in the 'intelligent design' concept/ideal, they even use the name evolution in space space probes, so no direct path there either.

edit on 21-8-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Soviet States nuclear capabilities from falling into the wrong hands....they same can be said for their unsucessful but highly advanced tinkering with concepts and tech. that is much more dangerous than any lost nuclear warhead. Split Infinity

Thats presumptuous imo. Russia has its own black ops not known to the usa.
Transmuting depleted uranium comes to mind among other advanced concepts

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by themegaoverlord

I am afraid you sir should deserve the ultimate Face-Palm. How in the world is Nvidia and Intel Reptilian-Illuminati Organizations? But anyway, back to the topic.

I highly doubt this is the preparations for a False-Flag attack. Aliens have always been in Popular Culture now for months. Especially back in Roswell if I am correct. The reason you guys noticed there is so many Alien Movies and shows now is because you are just starting to notice. XD

Yeah and you deserve the "blind idiot of the day award"
Nvidia lets see hmm, you do know that simple logic and opening of the eyes can answer a simple question right?
You should maybe try opening them, it'd help.

Nvidia -
Their logo is the all seeing eye, they're always watching us.

The origin of the word Nvidia comes from "to the highest degree" a reference to freemasonry.
Nvidia's 3D IR transmitter their "3d tech" is a sawed of pyramid, the same on the US dollar bill, why pick such a design?
The box has a man with one eye, which is frequent in many illuminati themes.

Notice it says "experience a new dimension"

Here's the 3D transmitter, in the shape of sawed of pyramid and a the all seeing eye logo of theirs on it.

Nvidia's upcoming chip "kal el" translates to "son of god" in hebrew, and it was supermans name aswell, not that i really watch anything created by hollywood, i've always hated comic books, but you dont need to be an anti semite, to know Jewish people control the world, if they're even human anyway.

Intel, well come on even someone like YOU, could get this, their complete domination of the computer industry, their anti competitive practices, they made OEM's to purposely not use AMD chips, and in their latest sandy bridge chips which contain a killswitch.
Aswell as intel's logo being the uroboros

Then you have these grants given by DARPA to Nvidia
Why give them to Nvidia? AMD, made a powerful supercomputer.

And Intel too gets research grants from DARPA

Why not AMD? They made Athlon, the worlds fastest chip years ago, they made 64bit computing, AMD was the first to come out with hyperthreading (intels allowed to use AMD's hyperthreading, due to the cross license agreement they signed), and HyperTransport

Plus if you really think about it, AMD's latest chips are basically re-tweaked Athlons from 2001 since they haven't come out with a new architecure since, it's basically K8, taking on Intels 2009 reptilian engineered Alien tech from present day, and there is a difference i'll admit but for alien engineered chips, the difference should be much greater, why does human engineered Athlon, keep up with alien Sandy Bridge and other chips from Intel??
Why doesn't the Goverment (LOL) step in, and fine intel for all these illegal anti competitive practices?

But with that said, i'm not even sure if AMD is still human controlled, with the recent firing of Dirk Meyer, and the poor performance from the 6xxx series, aswell as Bulldozer being pushed back even further, it all leads to that AMD is now reptilian controlled sadly, it may not be a definite answer, but only time will tell based on AMD's future decisions, which im keeping an eye out for.

edit on 22-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

If Von Braun had a "Big Heart" he wouldn't have been using slave labour in his V I and V 2 rocket factories.

We blamed someone else who was executed and set Von Braun free.
Von Braun was so way above on things he hardly got his hands dirty on the
work a day world of the rocket production. That is why I do consider him a dual
threat on rockets and Tesla tech as a Willy Ley replacement in the NM rocket
society that brought back top secret design information concerning both
engineering technologies.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

The biggest Von Braun secret is bring taught by Tesla how to build a space ship.

You didn't figure on that secret.
The MIC (military industrial complex) and Cartels (science, industry, finance )
all own the Tesla ship now and are in denial claiming it was not Tesla but some
out of planet Earth source, a Big Lie.

Now this is news to me. Maybe you are right.
Surely the 2 vrillerinnen Maria Orisistsch and Sigrun were gettiing channeled info
from inhabitants of the aldebaran star system, on how to build these spaceships

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join