It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is a Poll and it's time to VOTE 4 RON PAUL

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

The drive-by trolls will only get worse, you haven't seen anything yet.
Without fact one, just sweep them off without a thought.

I can't see how posting irrelevant accusations can build much of a case and we get to keep an eye on em.

If they could have rounded up any level of support for their candidate, I think it's safe to say they would have.
edit on 21-8-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Too funny!

Spam this poll for Ron Paul!

And people wonder why Ron Paul gets no respect from the media. Why would they give him respect, they see the games that are being played.

If there is an online poll anywhere, Ron Paul will win it.

Too bad Ron Paul isn't running for President of the Internet....he would win hands down.

That is SUCH a lame duck. Carseller: "Quack...quack...Quack!! Somebody listen to me danngitt, QUACK!!"

He gets that kind of support because he deserves it. It's a powerful message. Try and explain it away to your own folly, ducky!

edit on 21-8-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Current:

Ron Paul 59%
Rick Perry 15%

The rest were all 10% and under.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lernmore

The drive-by trolls will only get worse, you haven't seen anything yet.
Without fact one, just sweep them off without a thought.

I can't see how posting irrelevant accusations can build much of a case and we get to keep an eye on em.

If they could have rounded up any level of support for their candidate, I think it's safe to say they would have.
edit on 21-8-2011 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

You right, but just for the heck of it I'll give him something to feed and he can troll on this

Rick Perry Investment
Like I said, none of those candidates are NOT UP TO RON PAUL STANDARDS.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7
There a new poll posted up that's going to close on September 5th.
It's time to spread the word on the net and vote/support our man Ron Paul.

Regulators!!!! Mount Up!

Candidate POLL

Reality check....even if Ron Paul wins....he still has all of the congress, legislature and senate to contend with. and there are many, many politicians already in place that will fight against him. He really will not have all that much power...
edit on 21-8-2011 by caladonea because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystery_Lady

Not even an hour later:
Ron Paul now at 61%
Perry still at 15%

Looks like Ron Paul's percentage will continue to increase all the way to September 5th
edit on 21-8-2011 by Arrrr because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I just threw in my vote....

Ron Paul 62%
Perry in second place with 13%

Get out your stickers, signs and buttons, the fight for the internet is over and Ron Paul has won, it's the street that worries me. Any way you can get organized and get Paul's message out in a civil, and intelligent way will be far more beneficial than just voting in some random online poll.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Ron Paul presently at 62%

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Reality check....even if Ron Paul wins....he still has all of the congress, legislature and senate to contend with. and there are many, many politicians already in place that will fight against him. He really will not have all that much power...

True enough but... Is there a better chance than this right now to get what we need? Long shot is better than no shot, true?

Oh and the Congress and Legislature are the same thing, the Senate is 1/2 of same thing. Just a note on semantics.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Ron Paul = 62%

Sarah Palin = 1%

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Cant say I agree with your reality check.
If president Bush/Obama had the power to declare war illegally without congress approval. Surely he dont need congress to bring them back home. Also, since Ron Paul is defender of the constitution(you can check his voting record) the whole Illegal 'Super Congress' thing wont fly on his watch. Which is what everyone(Except Dr. Paul) want.
Last, if you want to sit back and do nothing that's on you. Me, I'll give this Man a chance and support him. If he fails to live up to his words then the last nail on America's coffin has been nailed.

Just my $0.02

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If president Bush/Obama had the power to declare war illegally without congress approval. Surely he dont need congress to bring them back home. Also, since Ron Paul is defender of the constitution(you can check his voting record) the whole Illegal 'Super Congress' thing wont fly on his watch. Which is what everyone(Except Dr. Paul) want.
Last, if you want to sit back and do nothing that's on you. Me, I'll give this Man a chance and support him. If he fails to live up to his words then the last nail on America's coffin has been nailed.

Just my $0.02

Ok....please read Ron Paul's speech from March 13, 2001.....he is for a "single worldwide currency..."...etc.

www.ronpaularchive.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
rp is now at 64 percent or soo

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

There a new poll posted up that's going to close on September 5th.
It's time to spread the word on the net and vote/support our man Ron Paul.

Regulators!!!! Mount Up!

Candidate POLL

This is precisely the kind of behavior I've been talking about in several Ron Paul threads. This kind of activity is completely bogus. It renders the poll, which is statistically invalid, completely useless. This is siliness at its utmost.
edit on 8/21/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Just my $0.02

Ok....please read Ron Paul's speech from March 13, 2001.....he is for a "single worldwide currency..."...etc.

www.ronpaularchive.com...

I dont have a problem with one world currency. I just don't agree that Banksters(IMF/Federal Reserve) should be the one running/dictating it. I'm all for a one world currency of 'Gold' standard with no 'Interest' of any kind put on it. With that said You have your view and I have mine. RON PAUL for 2012

Just wondering, what candidate(Republican or Democrat) do YOU think walks on water and is perfect?

Originally posted by schuyler
This is precisely the kind of behavior I've been talking about in several Ron Paul threads. This kind of activity is completely bogus. It renders the poll, which is statistically invalid, completely useless. This is silliness at its utmost.
edit on 8/21/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Is that the same silliness that happens when he wins the CPAC Straw Polls?
Nice Try! Go vote for your candidate like we do with ours.
edit on 21-8-2011 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Zero.....Zilch.....None....

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Which one of you SOBs voted for Perry?

EH?

EH?!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Bumpy bump

Ron Paul at 69% at the moment

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It kinda pissed me off when I looked at the top of the page above the picture of the canidates there was a story titled: Ron Paul. The other Texan running for president.

EXCUSE ME??!!!! Im pretty sure Ron Paul was on the scene waaaaaaaayy before that shadey two faced fanatic rick perry came along. How dare you call Ron Paul the OTHER texan.

He is the ONLY Texan running for president in my book.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Voted. Ron Paul at 69%. Everyone else majorly behind LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join