It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fragile Bird - City and Colour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This band is getting huge around Canada...

Just thought i'd let everyone listen to them...

Enjoy...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
only makes me question why do they not put the words on all music videos so people can actually sing along and have it stick even more? Thus popularity grows faster

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I don't think this is the "official" music video for this song...

Regardless what do you think of it?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Not my cup of tea, but I can see people enjoying it

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Oh YES! I'm a big fan of Dallas Green. "Bring me your love" is one of my favourite records. Pure Gold!
I have been loving "Little Hell" since it has been released. Thanks for the video share

edit on 20-8-2011 by dyllels because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dyllels

Ok, I had to come back and add one of my favourite City and Colour clips. (I mean, threads like these don't come around that often
)

I Just noticed that one of the youtube comments hits the nail on the head:

There are too few musicians today that have the ability to write, play, or sing a song. This guy is one of the few in the 2000's, or any generation for that matter, who makes music with any type of feeling or realistic content. It's not overly sad, violent, happy, or based on a meaningless thing. It is a simple message and told through a rare voice. I think if you get this type of music and enjoy it, you get life.

Agreed

edit on 20-8-2011 by dyllels because: owl grammar

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
C&C are an amazing band, Dallas Green = pure talent.
I saw him live a few months back just before Little Hell was released, out of all the live preformances I have seen I have to say C&C were by far the best.
He really elaborated on the songs, if thats how you put it.. It was like a blues show. So amazing, I was in awe the whole time!

Heres a vid from the show in Adelaide, the gig I went to, if you get the oppourtunity to see him play live, do it!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 8kittin8

Fix yer video bro

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 8kittin8

Here's the video:

If you click "quote" in the top-right corner of my post, you can see the code used to embed. You just need to copy the numbers and the letters after the equals sign in the Youtube link

Wow, that is version of Sam malone sounds amazing! I like the twist with the added electric guitar and drums.
It makes me so excited to see them when I eventually go overseas. But in the meantime, I guess I'll just have to go watch some of the other videos from that show.

edit on 27-8-2011 by dyllels because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join